Katy Perry Shares Snippet of New Song About Deja Vu
Katy Perry knows how to tease her fans. Through her social media account, she shares snippets of "KP4", her upcoming fourth studio album. Hashtag #KP4 went viral on social media as Perry keeps teasing her fans with previews of the songs she will include on the album. The latest snippet was shared via her Instagram story.
Through the snippet shared on March 14, the "Dark Horse" songstress previews a song about deja vu. " 'Cause every day is the same, definition of insane," she sings in the short video. "I think we're running on a loop. Deja vu."
She had shared a lot of snippets before, and one of them was more like a protest chant rather than a song, as if to show her rebellious side. She sang in the snippet, "I won't no, I won't apologize. I will not, will not subscribe. Don't ask me, ask me to normalize."
In a recent interview with Capital FM, the 32-year-old singer talked about her upcoming album. "...I've written over 40 songs for the record," she said. The album reportedly will show more of Perry's so-called "purposeful pop," just like her single "Chained to the Rhythm" featuring Skip Marley which very much shows her political stance.
"Chained to the Rhythm", the lead single off the album, had its music video released last February. "I think I want to put out some songs first before I give them The full meal," she said of her strategy to promote her new album. And that explains much about all the snippets she shared.
All the teasers could be the sign that the album is slowly coming together and the fans could expect it to arrive soon. "There will be something else coming more... very soon," Perry said in an interview at iHeartRadio Music Awards. "All of my fanbase, or the people that listen to my music... they hate the word 'soon.' "
More Katy Perry News
- Katy Perry Crowd-Surfing Twice at Glastonbury 2017
- Blac Chyna Involved in Car Accident
- Kelly Osbourne Shows Her Derriere While Struggling to Get Out of Her Dress
- Kendall Jenner Looks Unrecognizable in Her Latest Instagram Pictures
- Heidi Klum's Boyfriend Vito Schabel Spotted Kissing Another Woman in London
- Angelina Jolie Is Worrying That Brad Pitt Will Get More Custody
- Amanda Bynes Steps Out for Shopping in Beverly Hills
- Gal Gadot Is Already Planning for Baby No. 3