Trump's Lawyer on Snoop Dogg's Mock Assassination Video: 'It's Totally Disgraceful'
Snoop Dogg recently released "Lavender" music video which mocks police brutality in America and the U.S President, Donald Trump. In the video, the "Drop It Like It's Hot" rapper pointed a fake gun at a clown version of the controversial President, Ronald Klump.
Trump's lawyer, Michael Cohen, did not react well to this video. He called it "totally disgraceful" and "not artistic." Cohen then demanded Snoop to apologize to the president, because "there is nothing funny about an assassination attempt on a president." In an exclusive interview with TMZ, Cohen said that he would have the same objection if it had happened to Obama.
He added, "Just because you want to hide behind the guise of artistic capabilities or artistic freedom of speech doesn't make it right, and Snoop knows that. And he played very close to the line here." At the end of the interview, Cohen told TMZ, "You know what's really sad is that there is so much more that Snoop can do for this country." Cohen continued, "maybe there are other things he can do to help the inner cities get past the violence, the drugs, and the killings going on instead of showing more killings."
Senator Marco Rubio apparently gave similar reaction. Even though Rubio ran against Trump on 2016 election, he didn't approve of the video. "Snoop shouldn't have done that," Rubio told TMZ. "We've had Presidents assassinated before in this country, so anything like that you should be really careful with that, you know?"
More Snoop Dogg News
- Katy Perry Crowd-Surfing Twice at Glastonbury 2017
- Blac Chyna Involved in Car Accident
- Kelly Osbourne Shows Her Derriere While Struggling to Get Out of Her Dress
- Kendall Jenner Looks Unrecognizable in Her Latest Instagram Pictures
- Heidi Klum's Boyfriend Vito Schabel Spotted Kissing Another Woman in London
- Angelina Jolie Is Worrying That Brad Pitt Will Get More Custody
- Amanda Bynes Steps Out for Shopping in Beverly Hills
- Gal Gadot Is Already Planning for Baby No. 3