Kim Kardashian Feels 'Trapped' in 'Miserable Marriage' to Kanye West: 'She Is Just Hopeless'
Is Kim Kardashian "miserable" being married to Kanye West? That's what Radar Online has reported. According to the publication, the 36-year-old reality TV star's "trapped in 'miserable marriage' to Kanye West," with a source revealing that "she is just hopeless."
The so-called source tells the publication that "Kim is having a really, really difficult time holding it together right now!" The source adds, "She seems absolutely miserable and would like nothing more than to turn this around, but at this point it seems like she is just hopeless."
The source goes on purporting that the 39-year-old rapper's recent mental breakdown has taken a toll on their marriage, adding, "It is like Kanye has the mentality of a five year old and Kim is more like his mother than his wife."
The "Keeping Up with the Kardashians" star and her rapper hubby are said "constantly fighting behind closed doors and she just seems tired of playing this charade with him." The publication then alleged Kim "has no one to turn to for help." As revealed by the source, her sisters Kourtney and Khloe "are at a loss for words."
However, the report made by Radar Online turns out to be not true. Gossip Cop can confirm that all of the above claims are entirely "false." Citing a rep for Kim, the site assures us that the mother of Saint and North West isn't having any marital problems.
More Kim Kardashian News
- Beware Angelina Jolie! Brad Pitt Is Ready to Publish a Tell-All
- Kelly Clarkson and Jennifer Hudson Are Fighting Over 'The Voice' Gig
- Mariah Carey and Nick Cannon Are Planning to Remarry This Summer
- Fans Are Begging Justin Bieber to Cancel His Upcoming U.K. Concerts
- Beyonce's Security Team Conducting Trial Runs for Her Delivery
- AOA's Choa Wipes Her Instagram Account Clean Following Dating Rumors
- Doug Liman Leaves 'Justice League Dark', 'It' Director Andres Muschietti May Take Over the Project
- Kim Kardashian Tries to Save Marriage to Kanye West for the Sake of Fame