Kylie Jenner Dumps Tyga Again. Is Money the Issue?
Kylie Jenner is single again as she has split from her on-and-off boyfriend Tyga. According to a new report from MediaTakeOut, the 19-year-old makeup maven has dumped the "Hookah" rapper as she's reportedly fed up with him for being irresponsible with his money.
"Kylie felt that Tyga was taking advantage of her [financially]," a source close to the youngest Kardashian-Jenner sister reveals to the news outlet. "Also she's growing into a woman, and needed to make some changes in her life."
It looks like Kylie and Tyga may not be back together in the future. As claimed by the insider, unlike the time that the pair briefly separated over his 26th birthday weekend, their split "is not temporary." The insider further alleges that the Kylie Lip Kit founder's "completely moved on" from the 27-year-old rapper.
Kylie had been in a highly-publicized and controversial relationship with Tyga since late 2014. They went public with their relationship after Kylie turned 18 in 2015. They split in May 2016, before getting back together again in the following month after Kylie ended her brief fling with Canadian R&B singer PartyNextDoor.
More Kylie Jenner News
- Beware Angelina Jolie! Brad Pitt Is Ready to Publish a Tell-All
- Kelly Clarkson and Jennifer Hudson Are Fighting Over 'The Voice' Gig
- Mariah Carey and Nick Cannon Are Planning to Remarry This Summer
- Fans Are Begging Justin Bieber to Cancel His Upcoming U.K. Concerts
- Beyonce's Security Team Conducting Trial Runs for Her Delivery
- AOA's Choa Wipes Her Instagram Account Clean Following Dating Rumors
- Doug Liman Leaves 'Justice League Dark', 'It' Director Andres Muschietti May Take Over the Project
- Kim Kardashian Tries to Save Marriage to Kanye West for the Sake of Fame