Kylie Jenner Dumps Tyga Again. Is Money the Issue?
Kylie Jenner is single again as she has split from her on-and-off boyfriend Tyga. According to a new report from MediaTakeOut, the 19-year-old makeup maven has dumped the "Hookah" rapper as she's reportedly fed up with him for being irresponsible with his money.
"Kylie felt that Tyga was taking advantage of her [financially]," a source close to the youngest Kardashian-Jenner sister reveals to the news outlet. "Also she's growing into a woman, and needed to make some changes in her life."
It looks like Kylie and Tyga may not be back together in the future. As claimed by the insider, unlike the time that the pair briefly separated over his 26th birthday weekend, their split "is not temporary." The insider further alleges that the Kylie Lip Kit founder's "completely moved on" from the 27-year-old rapper.
Kylie had been in a highly-publicized and controversial relationship with Tyga since late 2014. They went public with their relationship after Kylie turned 18 in 2015. They split in May 2016, before getting back together again in the following month after Kylie ended her brief fling with Canadian R&B singer PartyNextDoor.
More Kylie Jenner News
- Eight Times Chrissy Teigen Makes Us ROTFL
- Prince Harry and Meghan Markle May 'Get Married Somewhere Private and Elope'
- O.J. Simpson Could Be Denied Parole After Caught Masturbating in Cell
- 'Avengers: Infinity War' Leaked Photo Reveals Spider-Man and Doctor Strange's Scene
- John McCain Is Diagnosed With Brain Cancer, Politicians Send Support
- Adele Is Struggling to Write New Album Because She Isn't 'Depressed' Enough
- Yoo Seung Ho Reveals He Enlisted to Military Because He Didn't Like Acting
- Meet Guillermo del Toro's Newest Creature in Dreamy First Trailer for 'The Shape of Water'