Kylie Jenner Dumps Tyga Again. Is Money the Issue?
Kylie Jenner is single again as she has split from her on-and-off boyfriend Tyga. According to a new report from MediaTakeOut, the 19-year-old makeup maven has dumped the "Hookah" rapper as she's reportedly fed up with him for being irresponsible with his money.
"Kylie felt that Tyga was taking advantage of her [financially]," a source close to the youngest Kardashian-Jenner sister reveals to the news outlet. "Also she's growing into a woman, and needed to make some changes in her life."
It looks like Kylie and Tyga may not be back together in the future. As claimed by the insider, unlike the time that the pair briefly separated over his 26th birthday weekend, their split "is not temporary." The insider further alleges that the Kylie Lip Kit founder's "completely moved on" from the 27-year-old rapper.
Kylie had been in a highly-publicized and controversial relationship with Tyga since late 2014. They went public with their relationship after Kylie turned 18 in 2015. They split in May 2016, before getting back together again in the following month after Kylie ended her brief fling with Canadian R&B singer PartyNextDoor.
More Kylie Jenner News
- A Party Fit for Mother Monster! Get Details of Lady GaGa's Star-Studded Birthday Bash
- Jennifer Lawrence and Darren Aronofsky Are Getting More Serious, Despite Their 22-Year Age Gap
- Listen to Selena Gomez's Moody 'Only You' Cover for '13 Reasons Why'
- No Worry! Justin Bieber Strips Off His Shirt Showing Off New Inks and Toned Abs in Brazil
- Are Kylie Jenner and Tyga Breaking Up Again? Rapper Moves to New Bachelor Pad
- New 'Valerian' Trailer Offers a Better Look at the City of a Thousand Planets
- Jennifer Aniston Leans on Brad Pitt Amid Justin Theroux Split Rumors
- Details of Jennifer Lopez and Alex Rodriguez's Romantic Wedding and Baby Plans Revealed