Lorde Gets Melodramatic on 'Saturday Night Live'
Lorde treated "Saturday Night Live" audience to live performances of her new songs. The singer/songwriter delivered "Green Light" and "Liability" from her upcoming studio album "Melodrama" which is coming out later this year.
The "Team" hitmaker was introduced by Scarlett Johansson who marked her first time as a host. The "Ghost in the Shell" actress did several sketches that targeted Donald Trump. She even played the POTUS' daughter Ivanka Trump in one of them.
Next month, Louis C.K. will be back as a host. The comedian is confirmed to be joined by The Chainsmokers on April 8. It will be C.K.'s fourth time as an emcee on the NBC sketch show, but it will be a first time for duo Drew Taggart and Alex Pall.
- Beware Angelina Jolie! Brad Pitt Is Ready to Publish a Tell-All
- Kelly Clarkson and Jennifer Hudson Are Fighting Over 'The Voice' Gig
- Mariah Carey and Nick Cannon Are Planning to Remarry This Summer
- Fans Are Begging Justin Bieber to Cancel His Upcoming U.K. Concerts
- Beyonce's Security Team Conducting Trial Runs for Her Delivery
- AOA's Choa Wipes Her Instagram Account Clean Following Dating Rumors
- Doug Liman Leaves 'Justice League Dark', 'It' Director Andres Muschietti May Take Over the Project
- Kim Kardashian Tries to Save Marriage to Kanye West for the Sake of Fame