Scarlett Johansson Plays Ivanka, Alec Baldwin Faces Alien Invasion as Donald Trump on 'SNL'
"Saturday Night Live" was all about Trump over the weekend. Scarlett Johansson played Ivanka Trump in a faux fragrance ad. "Every man knows her name. Every woman knows her face. When she walks into a room, all eyes are on her. She's Ivanka," it said. "And a woman like her deserves a fragrance all her own. A scent made just for her. Because she’s beautiful, she's powerful ... she's complicit."
Alec Baldwin also returned as Donald Trump in a different sketch. "So I won the popular vote?" he quipped. "The aliens are already here, they've been hiding in this country for hundreds of years. They're shape-shifters, they look like regular people but they're aliens."
The episode marked the first time ScarJo hosted the show. She was welcomed into the first-timer club during the monologue. Later in a skit, she played a scientist who created a helmet for a dog. It allowed humans to hear what the animal was saying. She was horrified to find out that her pet was a Trump supporter.
It also marked Pete Davidson's return after he got sober. "All the Republicans wanted Paul Ryan to come up with something to replace Obamacare, and now that he did, everybody hates it. I know what this is like because for years, people have been asking me to quit drugs and get sober. And now that I have, everyone thinks I'm unfunny and boring," he said before adding, "But hey, at least I have dreams now, and I've started waking up with boners again. Hard as a rock."
More Saturday Night Live News
- Lucasfilm Isn't Happy With Alden Ehrenreich's 'Han Solo' Performance
- Israel Names a Beach After Britney Spears
- Taylor Swift Resurfaces With New Look in a Congratulatory Video for Russell Westbrook
- Pregnant Serena Williams Poses Nearly Nude for Vanity Fair
- Scott Disick Risks Liver Failure With His Binge Drinking Habit
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Series Finale Photos: Get First Look at Aria's Wedding Dress
- Is Khloe Kardashian Pregnant? Tristan Thompson Believes She Will Be the 'Best Mom'
- Insecure Kylie Jenner Thinks She's Ugly