Scarlett Johansson Reportedly Back in the Dating Game Following Divorce Filing
Enjoying her single life, Scarlett Johansson is reportedly back in the dating game after filing for divorce from estranged husband Romain Dauriac. According to a new report from HollywoodLife.com, the "Ghost in the Shell" actress is ready to find herself a new man at any time.
"Scarlett is not going to wait for potential love to happen. If she happens to want to date someone, she will," a source revealed to the publication. The source continued, "She is not going to wait until her divorce is complete."
"She is going to live her life," added the insider. The Black Widow of "The Avengers" movie series allegedly "is not interested in bringing a host of new guys in her daughters world, but she will certainly still date and has no problem with doing it sooner than later."
Rep for Johansson has yet to give any comment regarding the report. The 32-year-old actress is currently in custody battle against Dauriac over their 2-year-old daughter Rose Dorothy. Wanting primary custody of his daughter, Dauriac was recently reported begging Johansson to withdraw her shocking divorce filing.
The Frenchman claimed it's "indeed unfortunate, especially for our daughter, that Scarlett filed in court and made our personal differences so public." He continued, "I would implore her to withdraw her actions promptly and to go back, as uncomfortable as it might be, to the negotiating table."
"We are the parents of a lovely daughter whom we will continue to co-parent for many years and share her joys and sorrows as only a parent can," he added.
More Scarlett Johansson News
- Drama 'Super Family' Is Under Fire for Using Jessica Jung's Name as a Deceased
- Orlando Bloom Spotted Having Dinner With Mysterious Brunette
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' New Season 3 Promo Shows How Brutal Survival Is
- Orlando Bloom Broke Noomi Rapace's Nose on 'Unlocked' Filming Set
- 'X-Men' TV Pilot 'Gifted' Reveals First Look at Stan Lee Cameo
- Travis Scott Dating Kylie Jenner Is Career Suicide, His Pals Think
- Not Pleased With Her Body, Kendall Jenner Is Dying to Be Like Emily Ratajkowski
- Nicki Minaj to Release a Surprise Project on Tidal