Nicki Minaj Responds to Remy Ma's Diss Tracks With 'No Frauds' Ft. Drake and Lil Wayne
Nicki Minaj has finally responded to Remy Ma's diss tracks with "No Frauds" featuring Drake and Lil Wayne. Produced by Murda Beatz, the new song comes fully loaded with hateful lyrics aimed at the Bronx femcee.
Nicki claps back at Remy, who accuses the 34-year-old femcee of using ghostwriter. She raps, "You can't be Pablo if your work ain't sellin'/ What the f**k is this b***h inhalin'?/ I would've helped you out that pit you fell in/ I am the generous Queen! Ask Ms. Ellen/ Tried to drop 'Another One', you was itchin' to scrap/ You exposed your ghostwriter, now you wish you were scrapped."
Elsewhere on the song, the Young Money queen claims that Remy, who lyrically accuses her of going under the knife on "Another One", gets some surgeries herself. "Sheneneh, you a fraud committin' perjury/ I got before and after pictures of your surgery/ Rah took you to her doc, but you don't look like Rah/ Left the operating table, still look like 'Nah,' " she raps.
Last month, Remy unleashed Nicki diss track "ShETHER" on her SoundCloud page. However, the song had allegedly been taken down by Nicki's close friend Nas. MediaTakeOut reported that the "Anaconda" hitmaker called up and asked Nas to shut down the song. A source told the publication that "Nas left the song up on iTunes so that he can make a BAG off of it. But he's basically banned Remy from performing the song live."
In addition to "No Frauds", Nicki delivers two more brand new tracks called "Regret in Your Tears" and "Changed It" featuring Lil Wayne. Produced by Frank Dukes, Boi-1da and Allen Ritter, "Regret in Your Tears" seemingly talks about Nicki's past relationship with Meek Mill. " 'Cause you don't even know what you just lost/ You don't even know what you just had/ You don't even know, and that's what's bad," she raps.
"Changed It", meanwhile, apparently finds Nicki indirectly taking shot at Remy, rapping, "The b***h gambled her career/ Now it's gon' be severe," before adding, "I'm doing it for fun, I am the first number, tell them b***hes I won/ This h** getting slick, so I put on gym shoes and extended my run."
More Nicki Minaj News
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Boss on the Ending: No One Can Get Happy Ending Without Some Struggle
- Salazar's Grudge Against Jack Sparrow Is Explained in 'Pirates of the Caribbean 5' New TV Spot
- Jennifer Lopez and Alex Rodriguez May Need to Postpone Their Wedding Plan. Find Out Why
- 'American Horror Story: Roanoke' Cast Dishes on Lady GaGa's Possible Return and More
- Artist of the Week: Jackie Evancho
- Traumatized Kim Kardashian Seeks Therapy After Paris Robbery
- Ben Affleck and Jennifer Garner Exchange Sweet Gaze While Leaving Church Amid Reconciliation Rumors
- 'Venom Carnage' Is Listed as Horror Sci-Fi, Production Date Is Revealed