Scott Disick Says 'I'm a Sex Addict' in 'Keeping Up with the Kardashians' Season 13 Trailer
E!'s "Keeping Up with the Kardashians" has dropped a new trailer for its upcoming 13th season. The new trailer offers a glimpse of the lives of the Kardashian-Jenner family in the past few months, which are seemingly full of tears.
The video opens with a voice of Khloe Kardashian narrating, "My career is about being vulnerable and sharing my life with people." The narration continues, "Being in the public eye is pretty crazy. There's a lot of pressure." It is followed by a few scenes of the Kardashian-Jenner family being chased by paparazzi and posing in front of never-ending camera blitz.
The aftermath of Kim Kardashian's October Paris robbery is also featured in the trailer. "If the elevator does not open in time, I'm f**ked," Kim says while breaking in tears in front of Khloe and Kourtney Kardashian. Kim is also seen receiving a call from someone and asks "What's wrong?" while wiping away her tears. The call is presumably related to her husband Kanye West who in the previous scene is seen having a breakdown in the middle of his performance. He stops midway after three songs.
The new season will also follow the family's getaway trip to Costa Rica earlier this year. Scott Disick makes a surprise appearance even though Kourtney doesn't invite him. The whole drama about Scott and Kourtney is shown in the trailer as Kim furiously says, "Scott brought a girl out here." She adds, "You're like a f**king whore." Scott, meanwhile, defends himself saying, "I'm a sex addict!"
Toward the end of the one-minute video, Khloe is heard saying, "Everything has changed, but we can't be afraid. We can't let people scare us into not living our lives." She continues, "At the end of the day, we have each other. That means everything." The video concludes with a heartwarming scene featuring the whole family members, including Rob Kardashian, Blac Chyna and Kris Jenner, holding each others' hands before dinner.
"Keeping Up with the Kardashians" will return with its 13th season on Sunday, March 12 at 9 P.M. ET on E!.
More Keeping Up with the Kardashians News
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Boss on the Ending: No One Can Get Happy Ending Without Some Struggle
- Salazar's Grudge Against Jack Sparrow Is Explained in 'Pirates of the Caribbean 5' New TV Spot
- Jennifer Lopez and Alex Rodriguez May Need to Postpone Their Wedding Plan. Find Out Why
- 'American Horror Story: Roanoke' Cast Dishes on Lady GaGa's Possible Return and More
- Artist of the Week: Jackie Evancho
- Traumatized Kim Kardashian Seeks Therapy After Paris Robbery
- Ben Affleck and Jennifer Garner Exchange Sweet Gaze While Leaving Church Amid Reconciliation Rumors
- 'Venom Carnage' Is Listed as Horror Sci-Fi, Production Date Is Revealed