Lamar Odom and Tristan Thompson Are Fighting at Khloe Kardashian's Home
Khloe Kardashian's ex-husband Lamar Odom reportedly had a nasty showdown with her new boyfriend Tristan Thompson. The brawl was allegedly happened at the "Keeping Up with the Kardashians" star's home and the two men had to be physically separated.
According to an insider, it was all started when Khloe "arranged for the guys to meet at her home a few weeks ago, because she wants to stay on good terms with Lamar and thought he and Tristan would keep things civilized."
However, the retired NBA player "rocked up with a couple of his buddies" in tow and the ill-conceived meeting with the Cleveland Cavaliers player reportedly quickly turned ugly.
"[Khloe] didn't count on how snarky and hostile Lamar was going to be, plus how super-protective Tristan acted in return," the source tells Radar Online, "Lamar's friends had to pull them off each other once things got really bad. Khloe now realizes they can't be in the same room ever again."
More Khloe Kardashian News
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Boss on the Ending: No One Can Get Happy Ending Without Some Struggle
- Salazar's Grudge Against Jack Sparrow Is Explained in 'Pirates of the Caribbean 5' New TV Spot
- Jennifer Lopez and Alex Rodriguez May Need to Postpone Their Wedding Plan. Find Out Why
- 'American Horror Story: Roanoke' Cast Dishes on Lady GaGa's Possible Return and More
- Artist of the Week: Jackie Evancho
- Traumatized Kim Kardashian Seeks Therapy After Paris Robbery
- Ben Affleck and Jennifer Garner Exchange Sweet Gaze While Leaving Church Amid Reconciliation Rumors
- 'Venom Carnage' Is Listed as Horror Sci-Fi, Production Date Is Revealed