John Mayer Is 'Reaching Out' to Katy Perry After Orlando Bloom Split
Are John Mayer and Katy Perry back together? Rumor has it, the "Your Body Is a Wonderland" hitmaker is "reaching out" to the "Chained to the Rhythm" songstress following her breakup from Orlando Bloom.
According to a source, John wanted to make sure that Katy "was okay" after her split. "John reached out to Katy right after he heard that she and Orlando were broken up," the source close to the "Rise" hitmaker tells Radar Online, "He wanted to just make sure that she was okay."
However, Katy probably won't rekindle her romance with John as the two ended their relationship in 2015 following cheating rumors. "Everyone is convinced that Katy and John will get back together and end up together," says the source, "Some of Katy's friends think she will never get over John."
Katy and Orlando announced their separation in late February after dating for nearly one year. Their reps said, "Before rumors or falsifications get out of hand we can confirm that Orlando and Katy are taking respectful, loving space at this time."
More John Mayer News
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Boss on the Ending: No One Can Get Happy Ending Without Some Struggle
- Salazar's Grudge Against Jack Sparrow Is Explained in 'Pirates of the Caribbean 5' New TV Spot
- Jennifer Lopez and Alex Rodriguez May Need to Postpone Their Wedding Plan. Find Out Why
- 'American Horror Story: Roanoke' Cast Dishes on Lady GaGa's Possible Return and More
- Artist of the Week: Jackie Evancho
- Traumatized Kim Kardashian Seeks Therapy After Paris Robbery
- Ben Affleck and Jennifer Garner Exchange Sweet Gaze While Leaving Church Amid Reconciliation Rumors
- 'Venom Carnage' Is Listed as Horror Sci-Fi, Production Date Is Revealed