John Mayer Is 'Reaching Out' to Katy Perry After Orlando Bloom Split
Are John Mayer and Katy Perry back together? Rumor has it, the "Your Body Is a Wonderland" hitmaker is "reaching out" to the "Chained to the Rhythm" songstress following her breakup from Orlando Bloom.
According to a source, John wanted to make sure that Katy "was okay" after her split. "John reached out to Katy right after he heard that she and Orlando were broken up," the source close to the "Rise" hitmaker tells Radar Online, "He wanted to just make sure that she was okay."
However, Katy probably won't rekindle her romance with John as the two ended their relationship in 2015 following cheating rumors. "Everyone is convinced that Katy and John will get back together and end up together," says the source, "Some of Katy's friends think she will never get over John."
Katy and Orlando announced their separation in late February after dating for nearly one year. Their reps said, "Before rumors or falsifications get out of hand we can confirm that Orlando and Katy are taking respectful, loving space at this time."
More John Mayer News
- Watch Music Video for Justin Bieber and DJ Khaled's New Collab 'I'm the One'
- Khloe Kardashian Hits Back at Hater Over Cuddly Pic With Scott Disick
- Angelina Jolie Throws Divorce Party
- 'Rob & Chyna' Filming Halted Because of Kris Jenner
- Harry Styles Announces First Solo World Tour
- Nick Cannon Is Still Close to Ex Mariah Carey but Says They're Not Sleeping Together
- Janet Jackson Is Swaying at Bruno Mars' Concert After Split
- Disney Star Michael Mantenuto Found Dead at 35 of Gunshot Wound