John Mayer Is 'Reaching Out' to Katy Perry After Orlando Bloom Split
Are John Mayer and Katy Perry back together? Rumor has it, the "Your Body Is a Wonderland" hitmaker is "reaching out" to the "Chained to the Rhythm" songstress following her breakup from Orlando Bloom.
According to a source, John wanted to make sure that Katy "was okay" after her split. "John reached out to Katy right after he heard that she and Orlando were broken up," the source close to the "Rise" hitmaker tells Radar Online, "He wanted to just make sure that she was okay."
However, Katy probably won't rekindle her romance with John as the two ended their relationship in 2015 following cheating rumors. "Everyone is convinced that Katy and John will get back together and end up together," says the source, "Some of Katy's friends think she will never get over John."
Katy and Orlando announced their separation in late February after dating for nearly one year. Their reps said, "Before rumors or falsifications get out of hand we can confirm that Orlando and Katy are taking respectful, loving space at this time."
More John Mayer News
- Katy Perry Crowd-Surfing Twice at Glastonbury 2017
- Blac Chyna Involved in Car Accident
- Kelly Osbourne Shows Her Derriere While Struggling to Get Out of Her Dress
- Kendall Jenner Looks Unrecognizable in Her Latest Instagram Pictures
- Heidi Klum's Boyfriend Vito Schabel Spotted Kissing Another Woman in London
- Angelina Jolie Is Worrying That Brad Pitt Will Get More Custody
- Amanda Bynes Steps Out for Shopping in Beverly Hills
- Gal Gadot Is Already Planning for Baby No. 3