'The Walking Dead' 7.13 Sneak Peeks: Ezekiel Finally Fights Back
The alliance is getting stronger with another leader up for the fight. In a preview for the next episode of "The Walking Dead", King Ezekiel finally has a change of heart about how to deal with Negan. Judging from the newly-released video, Ezekiel is now ready to fight back.
A scene shows Ezekiel and Kingdommers getting caught in an intense situation as they point their guns to the Saviors. In another moment, Ezekiel stares at a hole which someone has prepared as his/her grave.
Meanwhile, a clip for the same episode highlights Carol who is leaving her place and heading to The Kingdom to find Morgan. She clears out the way of walkers, right before Kingdommers open the gate.
"Bury Me Here" airs Sunday, March 12 at 9/8c on AMC. According to the official synopsis, "things do not go as planned when a group of Kingdommers delivers goods to the Saviors during a routine supply drop-off."
More The Walking Dead News
- A Party Fit for Mother Monster! Get Details of Lady GaGa's Star-Studded Birthday Bash
- Jennifer Lawrence and Darren Aronofsky Are Getting More Serious, Despite Their 22-Year Age Gap
- Listen to Selena Gomez's Moody 'Only You' Cover for '13 Reasons Why'
- No Worry! Justin Bieber Strips Off His Shirt Showing Off New Inks and Toned Abs in Brazil
- Are Kylie Jenner and Tyga Breaking Up Again? Rapper Moves to New Bachelor Pad
- New 'Valerian' Trailer Offers a Better Look at the City of a Thousand Planets
- Jennifer Aniston Leans on Brad Pitt Amid Justin Theroux Split Rumors
- Details of Jennifer Lopez and Alex Rodriguez's Romantic Wedding and Baby Plans Revealed