'The Walking Dead' 7.13 Sneak Peeks: Ezekiel Finally Fights Back
The alliance is getting stronger with another leader up for the fight. In a preview for the next episode of "The Walking Dead", King Ezekiel finally has a change of heart about how to deal with Negan. Judging from the newly-released video, Ezekiel is now ready to fight back.
A scene shows Ezekiel and Kingdommers getting caught in an intense situation as they point their guns to the Saviors. In another moment, Ezekiel stares at a hole which someone has prepared as his/her grave.
Meanwhile, a clip for the same episode highlights Carol who is leaving her place and heading to The Kingdom to find Morgan. She clears out the way of walkers, right before Kingdommers open the gate.
"Bury Me Here" airs Sunday, March 12 at 9/8c on AMC. According to the official synopsis, "things do not go as planned when a group of Kingdommers delivers goods to the Saviors during a routine supply drop-off."
More The Walking Dead News
- Beware Angelina Jolie! Brad Pitt Is Ready to Publish a Tell-All
- Kelly Clarkson and Jennifer Hudson Are Fighting Over 'The Voice' Gig
- Mariah Carey and Nick Cannon Are Planning to Remarry This Summer
- Fans Are Begging Justin Bieber to Cancel His Upcoming U.K. Concerts
- Beyonce's Security Team Conducting Trial Runs for Her Delivery
- AOA's Choa Wipes Her Instagram Account Clean Following Dating Rumors
- Doug Liman Leaves 'Justice League Dark', 'It' Director Andres Muschietti May Take Over the Project
- Kim Kardashian Tries to Save Marriage to Kanye West for the Sake of Fame