'The Walking Dead' 7.13 Sneak Peeks: Ezekiel Finally Fights Back
The alliance is getting stronger with another leader up for the fight. In a preview for the next episode of "The Walking Dead", King Ezekiel finally has a change of heart about how to deal with Negan. Judging from the newly-released video, Ezekiel is now ready to fight back.
A scene shows Ezekiel and Kingdommers getting caught in an intense situation as they point their guns to the Saviors. In another moment, Ezekiel stares at a hole which someone has prepared as his/her grave.
Meanwhile, a clip for the same episode highlights Carol who is leaving her place and heading to The Kingdom to find Morgan. She clears out the way of walkers, right before Kingdommers open the gate.
"Bury Me Here" airs Sunday, March 12 at 9/8c on AMC. According to the official synopsis, "things do not go as planned when a group of Kingdommers delivers goods to the Saviors during a routine supply drop-off."
More The Walking Dead News
- 'KUWTK' Returns for Another Season as 'Life of Kylie' Ends Up Being a Flop
- 'Downtown Abbey' Movie Is in the Works
- Rob Kardashian Is Lawyering Up Against Blac Chyna
- Angelina Jolie and Charlize Theron Are Feuding Over 'Bride of Frankenstein' Role
- Nick Jonas to Embrace 'Positivity' in His New Album
- 'Glee' Star Charice Pempengco Changes Name to Jake Zyrus. Is She Transitioning?
- Girls Lined Up to Give Tom Cruise Blow Job on Set of 'Risky Business', Co-Star Reveals
- Courtney Stodden Strips Down to Tiny Underwear to Perform Striptease