'The Walking Dead' 7.13 Sneak Peeks: Ezekiel Finally Fights Back
The alliance is getting stronger with another leader up for the fight. In a preview for the next episode of "The Walking Dead", King Ezekiel finally has a change of heart about how to deal with Negan. Judging from the newly-released video, Ezekiel is now ready to fight back.
A scene shows Ezekiel and Kingdommers getting caught in an intense situation as they point their guns to the Saviors. In another moment, Ezekiel stares at a hole which someone has prepared as his/her grave.
Meanwhile, a clip for the same episode highlights Carol who is leaving her place and heading to The Kingdom to find Morgan. She clears out the way of walkers, right before Kingdommers open the gate.
"Bury Me Here" airs Sunday, March 12 at 9/8c on AMC. According to the official synopsis, "things do not go as planned when a group of Kingdommers delivers goods to the Saviors during a routine supply drop-off."
More The Walking Dead News
- Find Out What Ji Chang Wook Wants to Achieve Before Military Enlistment
- Backstreet Boys to Reunite With Florida Georgia Line for 'CMT Crossroads'
- Justin Bieber: Out-of-Work Crew Are Not My Responsibility
- Shia LaBeouf and Mia Goth Are on the Verge of Divorce
- Does Kim Know? Kanye West Caught Leaving Studio With Nearly Naked Woman
- Six Shortest Celebrity Marriages
- Dating for Nine Months, Drew Barrymore Is Set to Wed for the Fourth Time
- So Cool! Watch Lee Joon Gi Do His Own Dangerous Stunt for 'Criminal Minds'