First Look at Hugh Grant as Prime Minister in 'Love Actually' Sequel
It's no secret that "Love Actually" is getting a special short film titled "Red Nose Day Actually" for British charity Comic Relief. And now, producer Emma Freud has shared new set photos, some of which offer the first look at Hugh Grant, who's reprising his role as Prime Minister David in the star-studded romantic comedy.
Freud took to Twitter to share a picture of Grant, who could be seen sporting black suit. "And here he is. Our Prime Minister. Again. And still hot," the producer captioned the image. She also posted another image of the prime minister from different angle, and simply added a hashtag "hughgrantactually."
The producer was also noting that the prime minister is still happily married to his wife, Natalie (Martine McCutcheon). "Our pm is still married. And she's still lovely," Freud captioned the picture of McCutcheon smiling.
Later Freud shared an image of Grant, McCutcheon and Richard Curtis, who serves as writer and director of the sequel. "The PM, his wife and the writer who never worked out a good camera face," she wrote.
The short film also stars Keira Knightley, Colin Firth, Liam Neeson, Bill Nighy, Thomas Sangster, Andrew Lincoln, Lucia Moniz, Olivia Olson, Marcus Brigstocke and Rowan Atkinson. Meanwhile, Emma Thompson has previously confirmed that she won't be joining the sequel because it was "too sad" to film the project without the late Alan Rickman.
"Red Nose Day Actually" is scheduled to premiere on Friday, March 24 on BBC One in the U.K. and will air in the U.S. on Thursday, May 25 on NBC.
- Beware Angelina Jolie! Brad Pitt Is Ready to Publish a Tell-All
- Kelly Clarkson and Jennifer Hudson Are Fighting Over 'The Voice' Gig
- Mariah Carey and Nick Cannon Are Planning to Remarry This Summer
- Fans Are Begging Justin Bieber to Cancel His Upcoming U.K. Concerts
- Beyonce's Security Team Conducting Trial Runs for Her Delivery
- AOA's Choa Wipes Her Instagram Account Clean Following Dating Rumors
- Doug Liman Leaves 'Justice League Dark', 'It' Director Andres Muschietti May Take Over the Project
- Kim Kardashian Tries to Save Marriage to Kanye West for the Sake of Fame