Remy Ma Throwing More Shades at Nicki Minaj on 'Another One' Diss Track
Remy Ma keeps her promise to release more Nicki Minaj diss tracks. Just a week after unleashing the explosive "ShETHER", the Bronx femcee returns by firing more shots at the Young Money queen on a new track titled "Another One".
Making its debut courtesy of Funkmaster Flex, the three-minute song features a few bars from Drake's Meek Mill diss track called "Back to Back". Though the new track is not as brutal as "ShETHER", Remy still delivers some furious bars at Nicki. She calls out the "Anaconda" hitmaker for failing to release a response. She even compares her disses to Holly Holm who knocked out Ronda Rousey at UFC 193 in 2015.
"I guess now you know who the head b***h is/ I'm a savage, I be killing dead b***hes/ I bet you wish that you ain't never said s**t," Remy raps. She's also referencing Nicki's latest video shoot with Future, rapping, "Now they so busy shooting videos/ And I'm like nah, where the f**k is your song, c'mon."
Remy recently dropped by the office of Marie Claire magazine to perform a freestyle that addressed women's issues. She took down men's right activists and the glass ceiling, rapping, "I'm not pressed for you to hold the door/ I'm not stressed for you to marry me/ I'm independent/ I want equal, or perhaps, even a larger salary/ Women earn 78 cents for every dollar of their male counterparts."
- Watch Music Video for Justin Bieber and DJ Khaled's New Collab 'I'm the One'
- Khloe Kardashian Hits Back at Hater Over Cuddly Pic With Scott Disick
- Angelina Jolie Throws Divorce Party
- 'Rob & Chyna' Filming Halted Because of Kris Jenner
- Harry Styles Announces First Solo World Tour
- Nick Cannon Is Still Close to Ex Mariah Carey but Says They're Not Sleeping Together
- Janet Jackson Is Swaying at Bruno Mars' Concert After Split
- Disney Star Michael Mantenuto Found Dead at 35 of Gunshot Wound