Is Future's Baby Mama Brittni Trying to Get Meek Mill as Revenge?
Future's baby mama Brittni Mealy is reportedly having her eyes on Meek Mill. According to a new report from MediaTakeOut, the former stripper, who shares a son named Prince with the rapper, is trying to get the hip hop star as a revenge on her ex who is now rumored dating Nicki Minaj.
The news outlet points out that Brittni "is all up on Meek Mill's page, liking MULTIPLE POSTS. She probably all up in his DMs by now too." The site also provides a snapshot of the former stripper throwing a like on one of the "Young & Gettin' It" singer's Instagram posts.
The report comes after news broke saying that Future is now dating Nicki, who is single following her split from Meek in January. The dating rumors surfaced after Future posted on Snapchat a video of his and Nicki's diamond watches with a caption that read, "His & Hers."
The "Turn On the Lights" rapper also shared on Instagram a picture of him walking alongside the "Anaconda" hitmaker. He captioned it with "Nicki Hendrix," whom Future was referring to himself as Future Hendrix. The caption was apparently a nod from him claiming Nicki as his girl.
More Future News
- A Party Fit for Mother Monster! Get Details of Lady GaGa's Star-Studded Birthday Bash
- Jennifer Lawrence and Darren Aronofsky Are Getting More Serious, Despite Their 22-Year Age Gap
- Listen to Selena Gomez's Moody 'Only You' Cover for '13 Reasons Why'
- No Worry! Justin Bieber Strips Off His Shirt Showing Off New Inks and Toned Abs in Brazil
- Are Kylie Jenner and Tyga Breaking Up Again? Rapper Moves to New Bachelor Pad
- New 'Valerian' Trailer Offers a Better Look at the City of a Thousand Planets
- Jennifer Aniston Leans on Brad Pitt Amid Justin Theroux Split Rumors
- Details of Jennifer Lopez and Alex Rodriguez's Romantic Wedding and Baby Plans Revealed