Is Future's Baby Mama Brittni Trying to Get Meek Mill as Revenge?
Future's baby mama Brittni Mealy is reportedly having her eyes on Meek Mill. According to a new report from MediaTakeOut, the former stripper, who shares a son named Prince with the rapper, is trying to get the hip hop star as a revenge on her ex who is now rumored dating Nicki Minaj.
The news outlet points out that Brittni "is all up on Meek Mill's page, liking MULTIPLE POSTS. She probably all up in his DMs by now too." The site also provides a snapshot of the former stripper throwing a like on one of the "Young & Gettin' It" singer's Instagram posts.
The report comes after news broke saying that Future is now dating Nicki, who is single following her split from Meek in January. The dating rumors surfaced after Future posted on Snapchat a video of his and Nicki's diamond watches with a caption that read, "His & Hers."
The "Turn On the Lights" rapper also shared on Instagram a picture of him walking alongside the "Anaconda" hitmaker. He captioned it with "Nicki Hendrix," whom Future was referring to himself as Future Hendrix. The caption was apparently a nod from him claiming Nicki as his girl.
More Future News
- Eight Times Chrissy Teigen Makes Us ROTFL
- Prince Harry and Meghan Markle May 'Get Married Somewhere Private and Elope'
- O.J. Simpson Could Be Denied Parole After Caught Masturbating in Cell
- 'Avengers: Infinity War' Leaked Photo Reveals Spider-Man and Doctor Strange's Scene
- John McCain Is Diagnosed With Brain Cancer, Politicians Send Support
- Adele Is Struggling to Write New Album Because She Isn't 'Depressed' Enough
- Yoo Seung Ho Reveals He Enlisted to Military Because He Didn't Like Acting
- Meet Guillermo del Toro's Newest Creature in Dreamy First Trailer for 'The Shape of Water'