Tyrese Gibson Married in Secret Valentine's Day Ceremony
Congratulations are in order for newly-wed Tyrese Gibson. Two weeks after tying the knots, "The Fate of the Furious" actor took to his Instagram account on Tuesday, February 28 to reveal that he got married in secret ceremony on Valentine's Day.
Tyrese announced his secret nuptials with a sweet slideshow of photos taken from the big day. "On Valentine's Day February 14 We Said Yes," read the text shown in the video that was set to Brian Courtney Wilson's "I'll Just Say Yes". "They say a happy wife equals a happy life." It added, "The best way to express your love towards this blessed union is to keep us covered in prayer."
"Mark 10:8 And the two will become #OneFlesh," the 38-year-old actor captioned the video featuring him and his beautiful bride. He didn't reveal his wife's name, though. He simply wrote in the caption, "Mr & Mrs Gibson....... #MyBlackQueen."
This marked Tyrese's second marriage. The Roman Pearce depicter was previously married to Norma Gibson from 2007 to 2009. They share a 9-year-old daughter named Shaila Somer Gibson.
- Report: John Mayer Dating Natalie Morales
- Report: Jennifer Garner's 'Pregnant and Alone' After Ben Affleck Divorce Filing
- '13 Reasons Why' Is Near Season 2 Renewal on Netflix
- Chris Soules Called 911 After Deadly Car Crash, Tried to Help Victim
- 'Alien: Covenant' New Prologue Reveals 'Prometheus' Big Mystery
- Johnny Depp Surprises Pirates of the Caribbean Riders at Disneyland as Captain Jack Sparrow
- Drake and Draymond Green Mock Each Other in Hilarious Meme War
- Will Smith and DJ Jazzy Jeff to Reunite for First Live Performances in 12 Years