Tyrese Gibson Married in Secret Valentine's Day Ceremony
Congratulations are in order for newly-wed Tyrese Gibson. Two weeks after tying the knots, "The Fate of the Furious" actor took to his Instagram account on Tuesday, February 28 to reveal that he got married in secret ceremony on Valentine's Day.
Tyrese announced his secret nuptials with a sweet slideshow of photos taken from the big day. "On Valentine's Day February 14 We Said Yes," read the text shown in the video that was set to Brian Courtney Wilson's "I'll Just Say Yes". "They say a happy wife equals a happy life." It added, "The best way to express your love towards this blessed union is to keep us covered in prayer."
"Mark 10:8 And the two will become #OneFlesh," the 38-year-old actor captioned the video featuring him and his beautiful bride. He didn't reveal his wife's name, though. He simply wrote in the caption, "Mr & Mrs Gibson....... #MyBlackQueen."
This marked Tyrese's second marriage. The Roman Pearce depicter was previously married to Norma Gibson from 2007 to 2009. They share a 9-year-old daughter named Shaila Somer Gibson.
More Tyrese Gibson News
- Cuba Gooding Jr. Generates Online Outrage After Lifting Up Sarah Paulson's Skirt at PaleyFest
- New Footage of 'Blade Runner 2049' Is Screened at CinemaCon
- Nina Agdal Flaunts Her Enviable Figure in Skimpy Bikinis for New Swimwear Campaign
- Matthew Morrison Joins 'Grey's Anatomy' in Mystery Role. Get the First Look
- Idris Elba and Matthew McConaughey Confront Each Other in 'The Dark Tower' First Footage
- Kris Jenner's 'Desperate to Hook Up' With O.J. Simpson. What About Toy Boy Corey Gamble?
- The Weeknd Secretly Serenades Selena Gomez at Brazilian Concert Backstage
- 'Arrow': Katie Cassidy Returns for Season 6 as Series Regular With a Twist