'Dancing with the Stars': 'Glee' Star Heather Morris Joins Season 24, Some Pairings Are Revealed
Another name has been added to the list of potential celebrity contestants for "Dancing with the Stars" season 24. Heather Morris will reportedly compete on the ABC reality series, following in the footsteps of her former "Glee" co-star Amber Riley who won season 17.
Heather joins Mr.T, "The Bachelor" star Nick Viall, Olympic medalist Simone Biles, Fifth Harmony's Normani Kordei, "The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills" star Erika Jayne, "Saturday Night Live" alum Chris Kattan and former Olympic ice skater Nancy Kerrigan who were previously reported to join the show. Additionally, flamenco guitarist Charo and NFL player Rashad Jennings are said to dance on the ballroom.
ET has learned some of the pairings. Kym Johnson, who last competed on the show in season 20, will be paired with Mr. T. Simone Biles will dance with Sasha Farber, Nick Viall will be paired with returning pro Peta Murgatroyd, Normani Kordei will be paired with Valentin Chmerkovskiy, Erika Jayne will be partnered with Gleb Savchenko, Charo will dance with Keo Motsepe, while bull rider Bonner Bolton will dance with Sharna Burgess.
Pro dancer Maksim Chmerkovskiy, who recently welcomed his first child with Peta, also returns to the show. Meanwhile, Cheryl Burke, Derek Hough, Mark Ballas, Karina Smirnoff and Tony Dovolani will skip the competition this season.
The official casting lineup will be announced on "Good Morning America" on Wednesday, March 1. The new season of "DWTS" kicks off Monday, March 20 at 8 P.M. ET/PT on ABC.
More Dancing with the Stars News
- 'KUWTK' Returns for Another Season as 'Life of Kylie' Ends Up Being a Flop
- 'Downtown Abbey' Movie Is in the Works
- Rob Kardashian Is Lawyering Up Against Blac Chyna
- Angelina Jolie and Charlize Theron Are Feuding Over 'Bride of Frankenstein' Role
- Nick Jonas to Embrace 'Positivity' in His New Album
- 'Glee' Star Charice Pempengco Changes Name to Jake Zyrus. Is She Transitioning?
- Girls Lined Up to Give Tom Cruise Blow Job on Set of 'Risky Business', Co-Star Reveals
- Courtney Stodden Strips Down to Tiny Underwear to Perform Striptease