'The Walking Dead' 7.12 Sneak Peeks: More Guns, More People, More Time
Rick and the gang are ready to strike back, but they are still outnumbered. After a Negan-centric episode, "The Walking Dead" will be back next week with a new episode that follows Rick and Michonne on the road as they continue to search for guns.
In a preview and clip for the upcoming outing, the two see what looks like an abandoned amusement park, before they are attacked by a group of walkers. They also arrive at a place where "something serious happened" before, Michonne suggests.
Rick finds shell casings on the ground, but sees it in a positive way. "Serious rounds, might be serious guns here, too," he says to Michonne.
Meanwhile, Rosita goes on a solo quest as she says she "can't just wait."
"Say Yes" airs Sunday, March 5 at 9/8c on AMC. According to the official synopsis, "The group scavenges for supplies; back in Alexandria, someone must make a morally challenging decision."
More The Walking Dead News
- Katy Perry Crowd-Surfing Twice at Glastonbury 2017
- Blac Chyna Involved in Car Accident
- Kelly Osbourne Shows Her Derriere While Struggling to Get Out of Her Dress
- Kendall Jenner Looks Unrecognizable in Her Latest Instagram Pictures
- Heidi Klum's Boyfriend Vito Schabel Spotted Kissing Another Woman in London
- Angelina Jolie Is Worrying That Brad Pitt Will Get More Custody
- Amanda Bynes Steps Out for Shopping in Beverly Hills
- Gal Gadot Is Already Planning for Baby No. 3