'The Walking Dead' 7.12 Sneak Peeks: More Guns, More People, More Time
Rick and the gang are ready to strike back, but they are still outnumbered. After a Negan-centric episode, "The Walking Dead" will be back next week with a new episode that follows Rick and Michonne on the road as they continue to search for guns.
In a preview and clip for the upcoming outing, the two see what looks like an abandoned amusement park, before they are attacked by a group of walkers. They also arrive at a place where "something serious happened" before, Michonne suggests.
Rick finds shell casings on the ground, but sees it in a positive way. "Serious rounds, might be serious guns here, too," he says to Michonne.
Meanwhile, Rosita goes on a solo quest as she says she "can't just wait."
"Say Yes" airs Sunday, March 5 at 9/8c on AMC. According to the official synopsis, "The group scavenges for supplies; back in Alexandria, someone must make a morally challenging decision."
More The Walking Dead News
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Boss on the Ending: No One Can Get Happy Ending Without Some Struggle
- Salazar's Grudge Against Jack Sparrow Is Explained in 'Pirates of the Caribbean 5' New TV Spot
- Jennifer Lopez and Alex Rodriguez May Need to Postpone Their Wedding Plan. Find Out Why
- 'American Horror Story: Roanoke' Cast Dishes on Lady GaGa's Possible Return and More
- Artist of the Week: Jackie Evancho
- Traumatized Kim Kardashian Seeks Therapy After Paris Robbery
- Ben Affleck and Jennifer Garner Exchange Sweet Gaze While Leaving Church Amid Reconciliation Rumors
- 'Venom Carnage' Is Listed as Horror Sci-Fi, Production Date Is Revealed