Does Caitlyn Jenner Have a New Girlfriend?
Caitlyn Jenner has seemingly found new love. The "I Am Cait" star sparks new dating rumors after she was spotted with a mystery lady during an outing in Malibu on Friday, February 24. The two were seen walking side-by-side after grabbing coffee.
In some photos obtained by X17Online, Caitlyn and her female companion could be seen carrying shopping bags from Nati Malibu. During the outing, the former "Keeping Up with the Kardashians" star wore a navy top paired with a coat, a striped midi skirt, a black bag and heels. The mystery woman, meanwhile, donned a black-and-white top paired with a blue cardigan and jeans.
A representative for the former Olympian hasn't responded to a request for comment.
Back in 2016, Caitlyn, who is already a father to 6 children including Kendall Jenner and Kylie Jenner, told her friends on her reality show that she didn't see herself dating women in the future. "To be honest with you, I can't see myself dating women in the future," the former husband of Kris Jenner said, "I've been there done that. I've got three very strong ex-wives. I just don't see it."
More Caitlyn Jenner News
- 'KUWTK' Returns for Another Season as 'Life of Kylie' Ends Up Being a Flop
- 'Downtown Abbey' Movie Is in the Works
- Rob Kardashian Is Lawyering Up Against Blac Chyna
- Angelina Jolie and Charlize Theron Are Feuding Over 'Bride of Frankenstein' Role
- Nick Jonas to Embrace 'Positivity' in His New Album
- 'Glee' Star Charice Pempengco Changes Name to Jake Zyrus. Is She Transitioning?
- Girls Lined Up to Give Tom Cruise Blow Job on Set of 'Risky Business', Co-Star Reveals
- Courtney Stodden Strips Down to Tiny Underwear to Perform Striptease