Does Caitlyn Jenner Have a New Girlfriend?
Caitlyn Jenner has seemingly found new love. The "I Am Cait" star sparks new dating rumors after she was spotted with a mystery lady during an outing in Malibu on Friday, February 24. The two were seen walking side-by-side after grabbing coffee.
In some photos obtained by X17Online, Caitlyn and her female companion could be seen carrying shopping bags from Nati Malibu. During the outing, the former "Keeping Up with the Kardashians" star wore a navy top paired with a coat, a striped midi skirt, a black bag and heels. The mystery woman, meanwhile, donned a black-and-white top paired with a blue cardigan and jeans.
A representative for the former Olympian hasn't responded to a request for comment.
Back in 2016, Caitlyn, who is already a father to 6 children including Kendall Jenner and Kylie Jenner, told her friends on her reality show that she didn't see herself dating women in the future. "To be honest with you, I can't see myself dating women in the future," the former husband of Kris Jenner said, "I've been there done that. I've got three very strong ex-wives. I just don't see it."
More Caitlyn Jenner News
- Eight Times Chrissy Teigen Makes Us ROTFL
- Prince Harry and Meghan Markle May 'Get Married Somewhere Private and Elope'
- O.J. Simpson Could Be Denied Parole After Caught Masturbating in Cell
- 'Avengers: Infinity War' Leaked Photo Reveals Spider-Man and Doctor Strange's Scene
- John McCain Is Diagnosed With Brain Cancer, Politicians Send Support
- Adele Is Struggling to Write New Album Because She Isn't 'Depressed' Enough
- Yoo Seung Ho Reveals He Enlisted to Military Because He Didn't Like Acting
- Meet Guillermo del Toro's Newest Creature in Dreamy First Trailer for 'The Shape of Water'