Wiz Khalifa and Amber Rose Are Batman and Batgirl at Son's 4th Birthday Bash
Though Wiz Khalifa and Amber Rose are not back together, they have taken their time to celebrate their son's birthday together. On Sunday, February 19, the exes threw joint birthday bash for son Sebastian who would turn 4 on February 21.
Both the rapper and his model ex-wife took to their Instagram accounts to share lots of adorable snaps taken from the party. Going all out that day, the dad and mom suited up as Batman and Batgirl respectively. They could be seen in one photo posing together with their cute little boy.
It looked like the trio were definitely having fun that day. In one photo, they could be seen joyfully dancing around as they held hands. During the superhero-themed party, the birthday boy also sported Joker makeup, looking ecstatic when he posed for photographer Kevin Wong with his parents.
With the supervillain makeup, Sebastian even got into character as he was snapped wrestling with Blac Chyna's son King Kairo. The ex of Tyga could also be seen posing for the camera behind the two little boys.
Chyna was not the only famous face at the star-studded party. Khloe Kardashian's ex, Lamar Odom, was also among the guests. He posed for a photo with Khalifa. Other familiar faces in attendance for the Sunday afternoon celebration were Tom Arnold and former "Baskettball Wives Los Angeles" star Evelyn Lozada.
- 'KUWTK' Returns for Another Season as 'Life of Kylie' Ends Up Being a Flop
- 'Downtown Abbey' Movie Is in the Works
- Rob Kardashian Is Lawyering Up Against Blac Chyna
- Angelina Jolie and Charlize Theron Are Feuding Over 'Bride of Frankenstein' Role
- Nick Jonas to Embrace 'Positivity' in His New Album
- 'Glee' Star Charice Pempengco Changes Name to Jake Zyrus. Is She Transitioning?
- Girls Lined Up to Give Tom Cruise Blow Job on Set of 'Risky Business', Co-Star Reveals
- Courtney Stodden Strips Down to Tiny Underwear to Perform Striptease