Antonio Banderas Rushed to Hospital After Suffering a 'Cardiac Episode'
Antonio Banderas was taken by ambulance to a hospital near his home in Surrey, England on Thursday, January 26. The star of "The Mask of Zorro" reportedly suffered a major heart scare while exercising.
Antonio was working out when he suddenly experienced agonizing pains in his chest, according to The Sun. A 999 call was made and he was rushed to St Peter's Hospital in Chertsey. Doctors kept the 56-year-old actor in for observation but decided to release him after being satisfied he was safe to go home.
Antonio, who is now recovering, confirmed that he had an "episode." He praised the medics who helped him during his health crisis.
The star of "The Expendables 3" lives in a £2.4 million property in Cobham after he divorced Melanie Griffith in 2015. He is currently dating a Dutch investment consultant named Nicole Kempel.
- Watch Music Video for Justin Bieber and DJ Khaled's New Collab 'I'm the One'
- Khloe Kardashian Hits Back at Hater Over Cuddly Pic With Scott Disick
- Angelina Jolie Throws Divorce Party
- 'Rob & Chyna' Filming Halted Because of Kris Jenner
- Harry Styles Announces First Solo World Tour
- Nick Cannon Is Still Close to Ex Mariah Carey but Says They're Not Sleeping Together
- Janet Jackson Is Swaying at Bruno Mars' Concert After Split
- Disney Star Michael Mantenuto Found Dead at 35 of Gunshot Wound