Antonio Banderas Rushed to Hospital After Suffering a 'Cardiac Episode'
Antonio Banderas was taken by ambulance to a hospital near his home in Surrey, England on Thursday, January 26. The star of "The Mask of Zorro" reportedly suffered a major heart scare while exercising.
Antonio was working out when he suddenly experienced agonizing pains in his chest, according to The Sun. A 999 call was made and he was rushed to St Peter's Hospital in Chertsey. Doctors kept the 56-year-old actor in for observation but decided to release him after being satisfied he was safe to go home.
Antonio, who is now recovering, confirmed that he had an "episode." He praised the medics who helped him during his health crisis.
The star of "The Expendables 3" lives in a £2.4 million property in Cobham after he divorced Melanie Griffith in 2015. He is currently dating a Dutch investment consultant named Nicole Kempel.
- Katy Perry Crowd-Surfing Twice at Glastonbury 2017
- Blac Chyna Involved in Car Accident
- Kelly Osbourne Shows Her Derriere While Struggling to Get Out of Her Dress
- Kendall Jenner Looks Unrecognizable in Her Latest Instagram Pictures
- Heidi Klum's Boyfriend Vito Schabel Spotted Kissing Another Woman in London
- Angelina Jolie Is Worrying That Brad Pitt Will Get More Custody
- Amanda Bynes Steps Out for Shopping in Beverly Hills
- Gal Gadot Is Already Planning for Baby No. 3