Antonio Banderas Rushed to Hospital After Suffering a 'Cardiac Episode'
Antonio Banderas was taken by ambulance to a hospital near his home in Surrey, England on Thursday, January 26. The star of "The Mask of Zorro" reportedly suffered a major heart scare while exercising.
Antonio was working out when he suddenly experienced agonizing pains in his chest, according to The Sun. A 999 call was made and he was rushed to St Peter's Hospital in Chertsey. Doctors kept the 56-year-old actor in for observation but decided to release him after being satisfied he was safe to go home.
Antonio, who is now recovering, confirmed that he had an "episode." He praised the medics who helped him during his health crisis.
The star of "The Expendables 3" lives in a £2.4 million property in Cobham after he divorced Melanie Griffith in 2015. He is currently dating a Dutch investment consultant named Nicole Kempel.
More Antonio Banderas News
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Boss on the Ending: No One Can Get Happy Ending Without Some Struggle
- Salazar's Grudge Against Jack Sparrow Is Explained in 'Pirates of the Caribbean 5' New TV Spot
- Jennifer Lopez and Alex Rodriguez May Need to Postpone Their Wedding Plan. Find Out Why
- 'American Horror Story: Roanoke' Cast Dishes on Lady GaGa's Possible Return and More
- Artist of the Week: Jackie Evancho
- Traumatized Kim Kardashian Seeks Therapy After Paris Robbery
- Ben Affleck and Jennifer Garner Exchange Sweet Gaze While Leaving Church Amid Reconciliation Rumors
- 'Venom Carnage' Is Listed as Horror Sci-Fi, Production Date Is Revealed