David Lynch Almost Directed Kanye West's 'Blood on the Leaves' Music Video
David Lynch almost worked with Kanye West for the music video of "Blood on the Leaves". The "Eraserhead" filmmaker revealed in a new interview with the Daily Beast that he agreed to direct the "Yeezus" track which he said was his "favorite song."
The video, however, never came to fruition. Lynch said he gave up on it because he was unable to "come up with ideas" that he thought would please West. "We almost worked together, I was going to do the music video for 'Blood on the Leaves', but it never happened," he said.
"I never got the ideas... I didn't come up with any ideas that I thought he would like," he explained.
He continued, "Kanye came up to the house one day. Kanye's a good guy, and a great musician. I loved the song, and that's what brought us together, but I couldn't come up with ideas that thrilled either one of us... I feel I let him down a little bit."
More Kanye West News
- Khloe Kardashian Claims Lamar Odom's New Romance Is Only a Way to Get Her Attention
- Mila Kunis Gives Her Parents a Surprise Home Makeover
- 'The Flash' 3.20 Promo: Savitar Will Be Unmasked in 'I Know Who You Are'
- Victim's Relative Says Chris Soules Fatal Car Crash 'Was Just a Freak Accident'
- Tarek El Moussa and Christina Put Divorce on Hold to Focus on Their Show
- Kendra Wilkinson Is Slammed by Farrah Abraham on 'Marriage Boot Camp' Promo
- Caitlyn Jenner Claps Back at Kris Jenner Over Harsh Comment About Caitlyn's New Memoir
- HyunA Gets Slammed for Saying That Skin Exposure on Stage Should Be Justified