David Lynch Almost Directed Kanye West's 'Blood on the Leaves' Music Video
David Lynch almost worked with Kanye West for the music video of "Blood on the Leaves". The "Eraserhead" filmmaker revealed in a new interview with the Daily Beast that he agreed to direct the "Yeezus" track which he said was his "favorite song."
The video, however, never came to fruition. Lynch said he gave up on it because he was unable to "come up with ideas" that he thought would please West. "We almost worked together, I was going to do the music video for 'Blood on the Leaves', but it never happened," he said.
"I never got the ideas... I didn't come up with any ideas that I thought he would like," he explained.
He continued, "Kanye came up to the house one day. Kanye's a good guy, and a great musician. I loved the song, and that's what brought us together, but I couldn't come up with ideas that thrilled either one of us... I feel I let him down a little bit."
More Kanye West News
- Priscilla Presley's Taking Care of Lisa Marie Presley's Twin Girls Amid Nasty Custody Battle
- Pregnant Rosie Huntington-Whiteley Covers Baby Bump in Trench Coat on Lunch Date With Jason Statham
- Fergie Shows Off Pert Derriere in Cheeky Instagram Picture
- George Clooney Finally Opens Up About Amal's Pregnancy
- Adele Named Top Music Legend of the Future
- Taron Egerton Is Seen Filming 'Robin Hood: Origins' in Croatia
- Possible 'Jurassic World 2' Plot Details Revealed
- 'Sherlock' Could Get Axed, Benedict Cumberbatch and Martin Freeman's Busy Schedules Are to Blame