David Lynch Almost Directed Kanye West's 'Blood on the Leaves' Music Video
David Lynch almost worked with Kanye West for the music video of "Blood on the Leaves". The "Eraserhead" filmmaker revealed in a new interview with the Daily Beast that he agreed to direct the "Yeezus" track which he said was his "favorite song."
The video, however, never came to fruition. Lynch said he gave up on it because he was unable to "come up with ideas" that he thought would please West. "We almost worked together, I was going to do the music video for 'Blood on the Leaves', but it never happened," he said.
"I never got the ideas... I didn't come up with any ideas that I thought he would like," he explained.
He continued, "Kanye came up to the house one day. Kanye's a good guy, and a great musician. I loved the song, and that's what brought us together, but I couldn't come up with ideas that thrilled either one of us... I feel I let him down a little bit."
More Kanye West News
- P. Diddy Throws Star-Studded Birthday Party for Girlfriend Cassie
- Kim Kardashian Says Kendall Jenner Is Banned by Uber, the Company Responds
- J Balvin Survives Plane Crash in Bahamas
- Luke Cage Reveals the Downside of Being Bulletproof in First Clip
- Justin Bieber and Sofia Richie Jet Off for Romantic Getaway Ahead of MTV VMAs
- Britney Spears Calls 'Carpool Karaoke' With James Corden 'Awkward'
- Taylor Swift Naked Wax Figure Displayed at Kanye West's 'Famous' Art Exhibit
- Tom Hiddleston's Instagram Gets Hacked