David Lynch Almost Directed Kanye West's 'Blood on the Leaves' Music Video
David Lynch almost worked with Kanye West for the music video of "Blood on the Leaves". The "Eraserhead" filmmaker revealed in a new interview with the Daily Beast that he agreed to direct the "Yeezus" track which he said was his "favorite song."
The video, however, never came to fruition. Lynch said he gave up on it because he was unable to "come up with ideas" that he thought would please West. "We almost worked together, I was going to do the music video for 'Blood on the Leaves', but it never happened," he said.
"I never got the ideas... I didn't come up with any ideas that I thought he would like," he explained.
He continued, "Kanye came up to the house one day. Kanye's a good guy, and a great musician. I loved the song, and that's what brought us together, but I couldn't come up with ideas that thrilled either one of us... I feel I let him down a little bit."
More Kanye West News
- Watch Benedict Cumberbatch's Full Performance With Pink Floyd's David Gilmour at London Concert
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Reportedly 'Living Separate Lives' Before Split
- What Breakup? Rob Kardashian Snapchats Blac Chyna's Belly Amid Baby Shower Drama
- 'NCIS' Showrunner Gary Glasberg Dies in His Sleep, the Show 'Will Not Be the Same Without Him'
- Idris Elba Teams Up With Pickpocket to Take on Terrorists in New 'The Take' Trailer
- Arrow Meets Supergirl in New Teaser of Upcoming Crossover
- Benedict Cumberbatch Interviews Tom Hiddleston and Refuses to Ask Him About Taylor Swift
- Kim Kardashian's Prankster Attacked Her Because She's So Fake