Britney Spears Talks About S**tty Day After Her Break-Up
Britney Spears can count on her friends to help her through difficult time. After news of her separation from her boyfriend David Lucado emerged, the "Toxic" singer took to Instagram to tell her fans that she was having a "s**tty day."
In the short clip uploaded to the photo-sharing site on Thursday night, August 28, Spears also shares that she has a friend who is with her. "Okay, if you ever have a really, really s**tty day, find someone with shoes with hearts on them," she tells the camera before focusing it to her business manager Robin Greenhill. "Made my day!" she adds.
The mother of two previously revealed her newly-single status in a Twitter post. "Ahhhh the single life!" she wrote. Her rep later confirmed the news, simply saying, "Yes, she's single." The pair reportedly split after Spears learned that Lucado had cheated on her.
According to TMZ, Spears' father Jamie Spears spent a "substantial amount of money" to buy the cheating video and showed it to her daughter. The video which was taken earlier this month reportedly shows Lucado making out and dancing with a woman in someone's living room.
More Britney Spears News
- First Minute of 'Pretty Little Liars' Season 7B Premiere Lands Online
- Kim Kardashian Reacts to Baby No. 3 Bombshell, Says Surrogacy Is Also an Option
- Find Out Why Kourtney Kardashian Won't Date a Rapper or Athlete Like Her Sisters
- 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' Teaser Is Out, Captain America Will Make a Cameo
- Report: Kim Kardashian Gets in Top Shape to Prepare for Single Life Without Kanye West
- 'The Voice' Battle Round Night 3 Thins the Herd as Some Singers Are Sent Back Home
- Jared Padalecki and Wife Welcome Baby Girl - See the First Photo
- Scarlett Johansson Talks Dating Again as She Thinks Gordon Ramsay 'Is the Hottest Guy'