Report: Jenny McCarthy and Donnie Wahlberg to Wed This Weekend
Jenny McCarthy is going to marry Donnie Wahlberg on Saturday, August 30, Hollywood Life reports. A source tells the site, "They are getting married this weekend and their close friends, and all of Donnie's family are flying to New York for the flashy ceremony."
Back in July, Jenny admitted she was looking for a wedding dress, hinting that her wedding was soon approaching. At that time, she told Mail Online about her wedding preparation, "The hardest part is we have to cut down the wedding list, because the place we're getting married at, it's very boutique."
She added, "With Donnie's 800 relatives - yes, 800. I've got 6,000 McCarthys. It's going to be hard to really cut down that list so I'm trying to make sure the core group is there."
Back in April, the former "The View" host announced live on the show that she's engaged to Donnie. She told the audience, "I just got engaged ... It's a yellow sapphire!" Soon after that, Donnie popped out and surprised her. Jenny said of Donnie at that time, "He understands my work schedule and he has his and I get it. And we're both single parents and he's trying to juggle all of that while I am too."
- Ellen DeGeneres Punishes Audience Member for Stealing on the Show
- Report: Shin Min A Accompanies BF Kim Woo Bin Receiving Cancer Treatment
- Alexis Bledel Returns for 'The Handmaid's Tale' Season 2 as Series Regular
- Cheryl Signs Up for Private Boxing Sessions in an Attempt to Get Back Into Shape After Giving Birth
- Jake Gyllenhaal Loses His Legs in Boston Marathon Bombing in Intense Trailer for 'Stronger'
- 50 Cent Has the Hots for Helen Mirren Despite 30-Year Age Gap: 'She Turns Me On'
- Big Bang's G-Dragon Sparks Plastic Surgery Speculations
- Amy Poehler and Seth Meyers Revive 'SNL' 'Really?!' Segment to Mock Pro-Trump Protesters