Sean Kingston Sued by Jeweler Over Unpaid Bills
Sean Kingston is being sued by a New York jeweler for not paying for some jewelry that he ordered, TMZ reports. In a lawsuit filed by Avi Da Jeweler, the 24-year-old singer-songwriter is said to have never paid $200,000 worth of jewelry he ordered from 2008 to 2013.
Avi claims he sold Sean watches and chains, two of which feature his initials, a diamond "Jesus piece," a belly button chain, a cubic zirconia necklace and bracelet. The jeweler also says a $12,000 ring he loaned to the "Beat It" singer for his appearance on "106 & Park" was never returned until now.
Avi alleges Sean wrote him a total of seven checks over the years which all bounced. He is seeking $226,200 in payment and an additional $1 million in punitive damages.
Sean's representative has not commented on the issue yet.
- Chris Brown Sued for Allegedly Stealing a Fan's Hat at Concert
- Listen to Previews of Justin Bieber's Remix of Drake's 'One Dance'
- Take a Look at Ciara's Exotic Vacation in Mexico With Russell Wilson and Son Future
- Dwayne 'The Rock' Johnson's Daughter Impressed With His Tattoo
- Artist of the Week: Fifth Harmony
- Johnny Depp Is 'Blackmailed' by 'Manipulative' Amber Heard, Says Friend Doug Stanhope
- Kim Kardashian Shows Off Her Curves in Cleavage-Baring Dress During Lunch With Kanye West
- 'Game of Thrones' 6.07 Preview: More Unexpected Returns