Sean Kingston Sued by Jeweler Over Unpaid Bills
Sean Kingston is being sued by a New York jeweler for not paying for some jewelry that he ordered, TMZ reports. In a lawsuit filed by Avi Da Jeweler, the 24-year-old singer-songwriter is said to have never paid $200,000 worth of jewelry he ordered from 2008 to 2013.
Avi claims he sold Sean watches and chains, two of which feature his initials, a diamond "Jesus piece," a belly button chain, a cubic zirconia necklace and bracelet. The jeweler also says a $12,000 ring he loaned to the "Beat It" singer for his appearance on "106 & Park" was never returned until now.
Avi alleges Sean wrote him a total of seven checks over the years which all bounced. He is seeking $226,200 in payment and an additional $1 million in punitive damages.
Sean's representative has not commented on the issue yet.
- Morgan Freeman Eyed to Join Disney's New 'Nutcracker' Film
- Get Your First Look at Tyler Hoechlin as Clark Kent on 'Supergirl'
- Taika Waititi Hints at Thanos' Connection to 'Thor: Ragnarok' in New Photo
- Lindsey Vonn Accidentally Flashes Underwear on the Red Carpet
- Rihanna Swarmed by Her Fans in 'Goodnight Gotham' Music Video
- Tony Parker Welcomes Second Child With Wife Axelle Francine
- Candice Swanepoel Bares Baby Bump While Posing Completely Naked in This Photo
- 'Sesame Street' Reconsiders Layoffs After Public Outcry, Actor Says