Sean Kingston Sued by Jeweler Over Unpaid Bills
Sean Kingston is being sued by a New York jeweler for not paying for some jewelry that he ordered, TMZ reports. In a lawsuit filed by Avi Da Jeweler, the 24-year-old singer-songwriter is said to have never paid $200,000 worth of jewelry he ordered from 2008 to 2013.
Avi claims he sold Sean watches and chains, two of which feature his initials, a diamond "Jesus piece," a belly button chain, a cubic zirconia necklace and bracelet. The jeweler also says a $12,000 ring he loaned to the "Beat It" singer for his appearance on "106 & Park" was never returned until now.
Avi alleges Sean wrote him a total of seven checks over the years which all bounced. He is seeking $226,200 in payment and an additional $1 million in punitive damages.
Sean's representative has not commented on the issue yet.
- G-Dragon Promises Big Bang Will Reunite as 5 Members
- Jay Park Signs With Roc Nation
- Justin Bieber Banned From China Over His 'Bad Behavior'
- Kim Kardashian Is 'Furious' After Video of Her Partying Hard Exposed
- Joseph Gordon-Levitt and Tasha McCauley Welcome Second Child
- Celebrities Who Regret Getting Plastic Surgery
- JYJ's Park Yoochun's Fiancee Allegedly Wants to Break Off Engagement
- Kingsman Teams Up With Statesman in New 'The Golden Circle' Red Band Trailer