Sean Kingston Sued by Jeweler Over Unpaid Bills
Sean Kingston is being sued by a New York jeweler for not paying for some jewelry that he ordered, TMZ reports. In a lawsuit filed by Avi Da Jeweler, the 24-year-old singer-songwriter is said to have never paid $200,000 worth of jewelry he ordered from 2008 to 2013.
Avi claims he sold Sean watches and chains, two of which feature his initials, a diamond "Jesus piece," a belly button chain, a cubic zirconia necklace and bracelet. The jeweler also says a $12,000 ring he loaned to the "Beat It" singer for his appearance on "106 & Park" was never returned until now.
Avi alleges Sean wrote him a total of seven checks over the years which all bounced. He is seeking $226,200 in payment and an additional $1 million in punitive damages.
Sean's representative has not commented on the issue yet.
- Beyonce Is Performing at the 2016 MTV VMAs, MTV Confirms
- Britney Spears Reveals Her Desire to Collaborate With Ex Justin Timberlake
- Mariah Carey's Estranged Sister Busted for Prostitution
- Video: Jennifer Lopez Reunites With Ex Marc Anthony on Stage After Casper Smart Split
- Adam Levine Dresses Up as Pokemon-Like Monster for Maroon 5 Music Video Shoot
- Watch: Thor Hilariously Explains Why He Is Absent From 'Captain America: Civil War'
- Do These Pictures Show Justin Bieber Having Sex With Sofia Richie?
- Rihanna to Open 2016 MTV Video Music Awards