Sean Kingston Sued by Jeweler Over Unpaid Bills
Sean Kingston is being sued by a New York jeweler for not paying for some jewelry that he ordered, TMZ reports. In a lawsuit filed by Avi Da Jeweler, the 24-year-old singer-songwriter is said to have never paid $200,000 worth of jewelry he ordered from 2008 to 2013.
Avi claims he sold Sean watches and chains, two of which feature his initials, a diamond "Jesus piece," a belly button chain, a cubic zirconia necklace and bracelet. The jeweler also says a $12,000 ring he loaned to the "Beat It" singer for his appearance on "106 & Park" was never returned until now.
Avi alleges Sean wrote him a total of seven checks over the years which all bounced. He is seeking $226,200 in payment and an additional $1 million in punitive damages.
Sean's representative has not commented on the issue yet.
- Kim Kardashian Bares Serious Underboobs While Going Topless in This Raunchy Selfie
- Metallica, The Strokes, The Weeknd to Headline 2017 Lollapalooza South America
- Justin Bieber Is Reportedly Pursuing Pamela Anderson
- 'Fast and Furious' Helmer Justin Lin to Direct 'Hot Wheels' Movie
- Miley Cyrus Fills In for Sick Ellen DeGeneres. Watch Sneak Peek of Her Guest-Hosting Stint
- Kelly Clarkson and Chance The Rapper to Perform at White House's Christmas Tree Lighting
- Kim Kardashian Files Complaint Against Vitalii Sediuk Over Attempted Ambush
- Pregnant Janet Jackson Debuts Burgeoning Bump While Shopping for Baby in London