'Under the Dome' Reveals First Look at Britt Robertson's Return
"Under the Dome" will resurrect a dead character in an upcoming episode. Entertainment Weekly has got its hand on a picture of Britt Robertson's Angie, who was killed off in the second season premiere, in the episode tittled "The Fall", which is set to air Monday, September 1.
In the image, Angie gives a blank look while blood is seen dripping from her forehead. According to the site, "she will reunite with former flame and captor Junior (Alexander Koch) in the infamous storm shelter, where he was last seen cuddling with Melanie (Grace Victoria Cox) while guarding the egg."
Executive producer Neal Baer teases Angie's reappearance, "A voice from Junior's past may change his future forever." Also in the same outing, Big Jim (Dean Norris) will finally learn the shocking truth about what really happened to his wife, Pauline.
At the San Diego Comic-Con in July, Baer had hinted at the return of a dead character. "When you're dead, you're dead. But that doesn't mean you can't be an avatar and come back at some point," he said.
- Cuba Gooding Jr. Generates Online Outrage After Lifting Up Sarah Paulson's Skirt at PaleyFest
- New Footage of 'Blade Runner 2049' Is Screened at CinemaCon
- Nina Agdal Flaunts Her Enviable Figure in Skimpy Bikinis for New Swimwear Campaign
- Matthew Morrison Joins 'Grey's Anatomy' in Mystery Role. Get the First Look
- Idris Elba and Matthew McConaughey Confront Each Other in 'The Dark Tower' First Footage
- Kris Jenner's 'Desperate to Hook Up' With O.J. Simpson. What About Toy Boy Corey Gamble?
- The Weeknd Secretly Serenades Selena Gomez at Brazilian Concert Backstage
- 'Arrow': Katie Cassidy Returns for Season 6 as Series Regular With a Twist