'Under the Dome' Reveals First Look at Britt Robertson's Return
"Under the Dome" will resurrect a dead character in an upcoming episode. Entertainment Weekly has got its hand on a picture of Britt Robertson's Angie, who was killed off in the second season premiere, in the episode tittled "The Fall", which is set to air Monday, September 1.
In the image, Angie gives a blank look while blood is seen dripping from her forehead. According to the site, "she will reunite with former flame and captor Junior (Alexander Koch) in the infamous storm shelter, where he was last seen cuddling with Melanie (Grace Victoria Cox) while guarding the egg."
Executive producer Neal Baer teases Angie's reappearance, "A voice from Junior's past may change his future forever." Also in the same outing, Big Jim (Dean Norris) will finally learn the shocking truth about what really happened to his wife, Pauline.
At the San Diego Comic-Con in July, Baer had hinted at the return of a dead character. "When you're dead, you're dead. But that doesn't mean you can't be an avatar and come back at some point," he said.
- Despite Chipped Tooth and Skin Rash, Kim Kardashian Has Lots of Fun at Las Vegas Party
- Comic-Con: Brie Larson Officially Named Captain Marvel
- Comic-Con: 'The Vampire Diaries' Announced to End With Season 8. How Fans React?
- After Breaking Down on Stage, Selena Gomez Posts Cryptic Message on Instagram
- Comic-Con: 'Game of Thrones' Teases Season 7 With Production Video
- 'Kong: Skull Island' Poster Reveals First Look at the Beastly King
- Amber Rose Defends Kanye West Amid Taylor Swift Feud, but Begs Him to 'Stay out of the News'
- Comic-Con: Check Out 'The Walking Dead' Season 7 and 'Fear the Walking Dead' Season 2B Trailers