'Under the Dome' Reveals First Look at Britt Robertson's Return
"Under the Dome" will resurrect a dead character in an upcoming episode. Entertainment Weekly has got its hand on a picture of Britt Robertson's Angie, who was killed off in the second season premiere, in the episode tittled "The Fall", which is set to air Monday, September 1.
In the image, Angie gives a blank look while blood is seen dripping from her forehead. According to the site, "she will reunite with former flame and captor Junior (Alexander Koch) in the infamous storm shelter, where he was last seen cuddling with Melanie (Grace Victoria Cox) while guarding the egg."
Executive producer Neal Baer teases Angie's reappearance, "A voice from Junior's past may change his future forever." Also in the same outing, Big Jim (Dean Norris) will finally learn the shocking truth about what really happened to his wife, Pauline.
At the San Diego Comic-Con in July, Baer had hinted at the return of a dead character. "When you're dead, you're dead. But that doesn't mean you can't be an avatar and come back at some point," he said.
- Derek Hough and Tony Dovolani Not Returning for 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 24
- Colton Haynes to Make Live Singing Debut in Tribute Performance for George Michael
- 'Jurassic World 2' First Set Photo Arrives as Filming Begins
- Behati Prinsloo Wows on First Post-Baby Runway Show at Milan Fashion Week
- A Green Lantern Is Reportedly Confirmed in 'Justice League'
- New Photos Seem to Confirm Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus' Romance Rumors
- 'Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.': Is Nick Blood Returning in Season 4?
- Happy 'Twin Peaks' Day! Showtime Unveils Posters for Revival