'Under the Dome' Reveals First Look at Britt Robertson's Return
"Under the Dome" will resurrect a dead character in an upcoming episode. Entertainment Weekly has got its hand on a picture of Britt Robertson's Angie, who was killed off in the second season premiere, in the episode tittled "The Fall", which is set to air Monday, September 1.
In the image, Angie gives a blank look while blood is seen dripping from her forehead. According to the site, "she will reunite with former flame and captor Junior (Alexander Koch) in the infamous storm shelter, where he was last seen cuddling with Melanie (Grace Victoria Cox) while guarding the egg."
Executive producer Neal Baer teases Angie's reappearance, "A voice from Junior's past may change his future forever." Also in the same outing, Big Jim (Dean Norris) will finally learn the shocking truth about what really happened to his wife, Pauline.
At the San Diego Comic-Con in July, Baer had hinted at the return of a dead character. "When you're dead, you're dead. But that doesn't mean you can't be an avatar and come back at some point," he said.
- New Trailer for Cameron Crowe's 'Roadies' Promises Nudity and a Lot of Drama
- Here's What Chris Evans Says of Captain America's Hydra Plot Twist
- Blac Chyna's Baby Bump Is Growing! Model Bares Belly in Black Sports Bra
- Khloe Kardashian Refuses to Pay Lamar Odom Spousal Support
- Netflix Releases Trailer and Release Date for 'The Little Prince'
- 'Westworld' and SJP's 'Divorce' Set for Fall Premieres
- Reasons Behind Johnny Depp and Amber Heard's Divorce Are Revealed. Is She Using Him for Fame?
- Adele Hilariously Curses Onstage After Forgetting Her Own Lyrics at Concert