'Under the Dome' Reveals First Look at Britt Robertson's Return
"Under the Dome" will resurrect a dead character in an upcoming episode. Entertainment Weekly has got its hand on a picture of Britt Robertson's Angie, who was killed off in the second season premiere, in the episode tittled "The Fall", which is set to air Monday, September 1.
In the image, Angie gives a blank look while blood is seen dripping from her forehead. According to the site, "she will reunite with former flame and captor Junior (Alexander Koch) in the infamous storm shelter, where he was last seen cuddling with Melanie (Grace Victoria Cox) while guarding the egg."
Executive producer Neal Baer teases Angie's reappearance, "A voice from Junior's past may change his future forever." Also in the same outing, Big Jim (Dean Norris) will finally learn the shocking truth about what really happened to his wife, Pauline.
At the San Diego Comic-Con in July, Baer had hinted at the return of a dead character. "When you're dead, you're dead. But that doesn't mean you can't be an avatar and come back at some point," he said.
- 'KUWTK' Returns for Another Season as 'Life of Kylie' Ends Up Being a Flop
- 'Downtown Abbey' Movie Is in the Works
- Rob Kardashian Is Lawyering Up Against Blac Chyna
- Angelina Jolie and Charlize Theron Are Feuding Over 'Bride of Frankenstein' Role
- Nick Jonas to Embrace 'Positivity' in His New Album
- 'Glee' Star Charice Pempengco Changes Name to Jake Zyrus. Is She Transitioning?
- Girls Lined Up to Give Tom Cruise Blow Job on Set of 'Risky Business', Co-Star Reveals
- Courtney Stodden Strips Down to Tiny Underwear to Perform Striptease