Video Premiere: The Weeknd's 'King of the Fall'
The Weeknd takes viewers to his hometown of Toronto, Canada, in the music video for his "King of the Fall". In the clip, the R&B recluse is featured taking a stroll through the streets of the city in slow motion.
The footage of him singing while walking alone and meeting numerous people in various locations intersperses with the scenes of him at a house party with some friends and a bunch of pretty girls.
"King of the Fall" was released earlier this year to promote The Weeknd's upcoming tour of the same title. SchoolBoy Q and Jhene Aiko are joining him on the four-city trek that's scheduled to open on September 19 in New York and finish on October 10 in San Francisco.
The track's music video comes just a few days after the star unveiled the NSFW visuals for "Often", a new song hopefully from the follow-up to last year's "Kiss Land".
More The Weeknd News
- Justin Bieber Wins 8 Titles in Guinness World Records 2017 Edition
- Pregnant Blac Chyna Poses Completely Naked for Paper Magazine
- Sharon Osbourne Faces Backlash After Undergoing Plastic Surgery for Her Ageless Look
- At Rob Lowe Roast, Ann Coulter Ends Up on the Receiving End of Comics' Jabs
- Jennifer Garner Appears to Be Crying During a Reunion With Ben Affleck
- Is Tupac Still Alive? Rapper's New Selfie Arrives 20 Years After His Death
- New 'Westworld' Trailer Sets Clear Distinction Between Reality and Fantasy
- New 'Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children' Featurette Highlights 'Fierce Female' Characters