Jeff Bridges and Ben Barnes Fight Julianne Moore in New 'Seventh Son' Trailer
"Seventh Son" releases a new trailer. It gives a sneak peek at the epic journey of a young man and his battle-hardened mentor to fight dark magic unlike any other. They fight a dragon, a giant malice creature, a wicked witch and many more.
The sole remaining warrior of a mystical order travels to find a prophesized hero born with incredible powers, the last Seventh Son. Torn from his quiet life as a farmhand, the unlikely young hero embarks on a daring adventure with his battle-hardened mentor to vanquish a dark queen and the army of supernatural assassins she has dispatched against their kingdom.
Jeff Bridges plays the knight, Ben Barnes portrays his young protege, while Julianne Moore channels her inner witch. They are joined by Kit Harington, Djimon Hounsou, Olivia Williams and Alicia Vikander in the cast ensemble. The flick was originally planned for early 2013 release, but got delayed numerous times before finally settling for February 6, 2015.
- Alex Rodriguez Bans J.Lo From Talking to Ex Casper Smart
- 'KUWTK': Lisa Rinna's Family to Replace the Kardashians
- Selena Gomez Fears Run-In With Ex Justin Bieber at 2017 Billboard Music Awards
- Find Out Why Kim and Kourtney Kardashian Bans Kanye West From Mexican Trip
- Report: Angelina Jolie Is Using Black Magic to Get Revenge From Brad Pitt
- Khloe Kardashian Claims Lamar Odom's New Romance Is Only a Way to Get Her Attention
- Mila Kunis Gives Her Parents a Surprise Home Makeover
- 'The Flash' 3.20 Promo: Savitar Will Be Unmasked in 'I Know Who You Are'