Jeff Bridges and Ben Barnes Fight Julianne Moore in New 'Seventh Son' Trailer
"Seventh Son" releases a new trailer. It gives a sneak peek at the epic journey of a young man and his battle-hardened mentor to fight dark magic unlike any other. They fight a dragon, a giant malice creature, a wicked witch and many more.
The sole remaining warrior of a mystical order travels to find a prophesized hero born with incredible powers, the last Seventh Son. Torn from his quiet life as a farmhand, the unlikely young hero embarks on a daring adventure with his battle-hardened mentor to vanquish a dark queen and the army of supernatural assassins she has dispatched against their kingdom.
Jeff Bridges plays the knight, Ben Barnes portrays his young protege, while Julianne Moore channels her inner witch. They are joined by Kit Harington, Djimon Hounsou, Olivia Williams and Alicia Vikander in the cast ensemble. The flick was originally planned for early 2013 release, but got delayed numerous times before finally settling for February 6, 2015.
- Rolling Stones' Ronnie Wood Welcomes Twins at Age 68
- Tyga's New Lady Demi Rose Tries to Copy Kylie Jenner by Wearing Similar Strappy Bikini
- Shawn Mendes Teases His Upcoming Album
- Kim Kardashian Visits Snapchat Office. See Some Exclusive Filters She Gets!
- Alicia Keys Goes Makeup Free, Pens Powerful Essay About Overcoming Her Insecurities
- Simon Cowell and His Snarky Comments Make Return on 'America's Got Talent' Season 11 Premiere
- Sienna Miller Still Cares 'Enormously' for Ex-Fiance Jude Law
- Zendaya Coleman Criticized for Posting This Racy Picture