Jeff Bridges and Ben Barnes Fight Julianne Moore in New 'Seventh Son' Trailer
"Seventh Son" releases a new trailer. It gives a sneak peek at the epic journey of a young man and his battle-hardened mentor to fight dark magic unlike any other. They fight a dragon, a giant malice creature, a wicked witch and many more.
The sole remaining warrior of a mystical order travels to find a prophesized hero born with incredible powers, the last Seventh Son. Torn from his quiet life as a farmhand, the unlikely young hero embarks on a daring adventure with his battle-hardened mentor to vanquish a dark queen and the army of supernatural assassins she has dispatched against their kingdom.
Jeff Bridges plays the knight, Ben Barnes portrays his young protege, while Julianne Moore channels her inner witch. They are joined by Kit Harington, Djimon Hounsou, Olivia Williams and Alicia Vikander in the cast ensemble. The flick was originally planned for early 2013 release, but got delayed numerous times before finally settling for February 6, 2015.
- Katy Perry Crowd-Surfing Twice at Glastonbury 2017
- Blac Chyna Involved in Car Accident
- Kelly Osbourne Shows Her Derriere While Struggling to Get Out of Her Dress
- Kendall Jenner Looks Unrecognizable in Her Latest Instagram Pictures
- Heidi Klum's Boyfriend Vito Schabel Spotted Kissing Another Woman in London
- Angelina Jolie Is Worrying That Brad Pitt Will Get More Custody
- Amanda Bynes Steps Out for Shopping in Beverly Hills
- Gal Gadot Is Already Planning for Baby No. 3