Jon Voight Wasn't Aware of Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt's Nuptials
Jon Voight wasn't aware of her daughter Angelina Jolie's secret nuptials to Brad Pitt. In an interview with Inside Edition on Thursday morning, August 28, he was asked about Brangelina's wedding but he said he didn't know about it. When asked to give a comment on the wedding, he replied, "That's nice."
Jon told Us Weekly, "It seems like it was very nice - and with all of the kids involved, it must have been a lot of fun and very beautiful. I'm happy for them." The "National Treasure: Book of Secrets" actor said he hadn't had a chance to congratulate the couple. "I haven't spoken [to them since they got married]," he shared, "No, I didn't know it was happening - it was Emmys week, so I wasn't able to go."
Jon was in L.A. attending pre-Emmys and Emmys events for his work on "Ray Donovan" when Angelina tied the knot with Brad at Chateau Miraval in France on August 23.
A source told E! Online that Angelina's wedding gown was "very traditional, but very Angie. It was comfortable but plain white floor-length antique lace and silk." Another source said that the 39-year-old actress "definitely wore something that once belonged to [her late mother] Marcheline Bertrand." The source claimed that the item was a "small gold locket with a photo of her mom inside it."
The source added when Brad lifted Angelina's veil, he "gasped because she looked so stunning."
Brangelina's wedding was attended by their six children. Angelina was walked down the aisle by her sons Maddox and Pax. Daughters Zahara and Vivienne threw flower petals, while Shiloh and Knox served as ring bearers.
- Drama 'Super Family' Is Under Fire for Using Jessica Jung's Name as a Deceased
- Orlando Bloom Spotted Having Dinner With Mysterious Brunette
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' New Season 3 Promo Shows How Brutal Survival Is
- Orlando Bloom Broke Noomi Rapace's Nose on 'Unlocked' Filming Set
- 'X-Men' TV Pilot 'Gifted' Reveals First Look at Stan Lee Cameo
- Travis Scott Dating Kylie Jenner Is Career Suicide, His Pals Think
- Not Pleased With Her Body, Kendall Jenner Is Dying to Be Like Emily Ratajkowski
- Nicki Minaj to Release a Surprise Project on Tidal