Lil' Kim Jumps on the Remix of Iggy Azalea's 'Fancy'
Iggy Azalea's mega hit single "Fancy" gets a remix from Lil' Kim. The new version, arriving via Kimmy's SoundCloud page on Thursday, August 28, is quite short. She adds some new bars to replace the ones originally performed by the Australian raptress.
"Fly girl I should have my own airline, Chanel belt couple thousand on my waistline," she raps. Elsewhere in the 55-second track, she adds, "I'm so fancy, please don't touch me/ I'm fashionably late so please don't rush me," before Charli XCX's catchy hook kicks in.
Unlike her previous releases, Kim doesn't try to attack Nicki Minaj in the "Fancy" remix. She recently threw shade at the "Anaconda" hitmaker in her versions of Rae Sremmurd's "No Flex Zone" and Beyonce Knowles' "Flawless" remix featuring Minaj.
Kim is currently gearing up to release her new mixtape "Hard Core 2K14". After numerous push-backs, the record is now set to be released on September 11.
- Harry Styles Stops His Concert to Pay Tribute to Victims of Manchester Bombing
- Jack Kesy Rumored to Play Tom Cassidy in 'Deadpool 2'
- The Great War Is Coming in First Trailer for 'Game of Thrones' Season 7
- First Look at Benicio Del Toro and Laura Dern, Captain Phasma Unmasked in 'Star Wars: The Last Jedi'
- Beware Angelina Jolie! Brad Pitt Is Ready to Publish a Tell-All
- Kelly Clarkson and Jennifer Hudson Are Fighting Over 'The Voice' Gig
- Mariah Carey and Nick Cannon Are Planning to Remarry This Summer
- Fans Are Begging Justin Bieber to Cancel His Upcoming U.K. Concerts