Lil' Kim Jumps on the Remix of Iggy Azalea's 'Fancy'
Iggy Azalea's mega hit single "Fancy" gets a remix from Lil' Kim. The new version, arriving via Kimmy's SoundCloud page on Thursday, August 28, is quite short. She adds some new bars to replace the ones originally performed by the Australian raptress.
"Fly girl I should have my own airline, Chanel belt couple thousand on my waistline," she raps. Elsewhere in the 55-second track, she adds, "I'm so fancy, please don't touch me/ I'm fashionably late so please don't rush me," before Charli XCX's catchy hook kicks in.
Unlike her previous releases, Kim doesn't try to attack Nicki Minaj in the "Fancy" remix. She recently threw shade at the "Anaconda" hitmaker in her versions of Rae Sremmurd's "No Flex Zone" and Beyonce Knowles' "Flawless" remix featuring Minaj.
Kim is currently gearing up to release her new mixtape "Hard Core 2K14". After numerous push-backs, the record is now set to be released on September 11.
- Watch Ed Sheeran Adorably Crash Katy Perry's Interview
- Neil Gaiman's 'American Gods' Finally Has Premiere Date
- 'Their Finest' New Trailer Conveys Warmth Amid WWII
- First Trailer for Netflix's 'Burning Sands' Features Black Fraternity Hazing
- Meghan Trainor Empowers Women on New Song 'I'm a Lady'
- 'Fargo' Murders Santa Claus in First Season 3 Teaser
- Kim Kardashian Suffers Nip Slip in Racy Corset Top
- 'The Walking Dead' Star Slams People Complaining of Racist T-Shirt