Lil' Kim Jumps on the Remix of Iggy Azalea's 'Fancy'
Warning: DOMDocument::loadHTML(): htmlParseEntityRef: expecting ';' in Entity, line: 1 in /home/aceshow/public_html/mobile/m_php/amp_nview.php on line 703
Iggy Azalea's mega hit single "Fancy" gets a remix from Lil' Kim. The new version, arriving via Kimmy's SoundCloud page on Thursday, August 28, is quite short. She adds some new bars to replace the ones originally performed by the Australian raptress.
"Fly girl I should have my own airline, Chanel belt couple thousand on my waistline," she raps. Elsewhere in the 55-second track, she adds, "I'm so fancy, please don't touch me/ I'm fashionably late so please don't rush me," before Charli XCX's catchy hook kicks in.
Unlike her previous releases, Kim doesn't try to attack Nicki Minaj in the "Fancy" remix. She recently threw shade at the "Anaconda" hitmaker in her versions of Rae Sremmurd's "No Flex Zone" and Beyonce Knowles' "Flawless" remix featuring Minaj.
Kim is currently gearing up to release her new mixtape "Hard Core 2K14". After numerous push-backs, the record is now set to be released on September 11.
- Roger Ailes - Megyn Kelly Harassment Movie Is in the Works
- Surprise Baby Bump! Lake Bell Is Expecting Her Second Child
- T.J. Miller Arrested for Hitting Uber Driver
- Savannah Guthrie Gives Birth to Baby Boy
- 'Fast and Furious 8' Reveals Explosive Teaser Trailer and Official Title
- Louis Tomlinson Mourning the Loss of His Mother Who Dies of Leukemia
- Woody Harrelson Hell Bent on Killing Caesar in 'War for the Planet of the Apes' Trailer
- Keke Palmer Blames the World for 'Ugly' Kylie Jenner's Drastic Transformation