Lil' Kim Jumps on the Remix of Iggy Azalea's 'Fancy'
Iggy Azalea's mega hit single "Fancy" gets a remix from Lil' Kim. The new version, arriving via Kimmy's SoundCloud page on Thursday, August 28, is quite short. She adds some new bars to replace the ones originally performed by the Australian raptress.
"Fly girl I should have my own airline, Chanel belt couple thousand on my waistline," she raps. Elsewhere in the 55-second track, she adds, "I'm so fancy, please don't touch me/ I'm fashionably late so please don't rush me," before Charli XCX's catchy hook kicks in.
Unlike her previous releases, Kim doesn't try to attack Nicki Minaj in the "Fancy" remix. She recently threw shade at the "Anaconda" hitmaker in her versions of Rae Sremmurd's "No Flex Zone" and Beyonce Knowles' "Flawless" remix featuring Minaj.
Kim is currently gearing up to release her new mixtape "Hard Core 2K14". After numerous push-backs, the record is now set to be released on September 11.
More Lil' Kim News
- 'Glee' Star Charice Pempengco Changes Name to Jake Zyrus. Is She Transitioning?
- Girls Lined Up to Give Tom Cruise Blow Job on Set of 'Risky Business', Co-Star Reveals
- Courtney Stodden Strips Down to Tiny Underwear to Perform Striptease
- CL's Boobs Almost Pop Out of Her Plunging Black Dress at Chanel Exhibition
- 'Venom' to Feature Carnage as Its Main Villain
- Christina Perri Announces Engagement to Boyfriend Paul Costabile - See the Beautiful Ring!
- Is Kendall Jenner Feuding With Victoria's Secret Models?
- New 'Blade Runner 2049' Featurette Brings Harrison Ford Home, Hints at Uninvited Guest