Lil' Kim Jumps on the Remix of Iggy Azalea's 'Fancy'
Iggy Azalea's mega hit single "Fancy" gets a remix from Lil' Kim. The new version, arriving via Kimmy's SoundCloud page on Thursday, August 28, is quite short. She adds some new bars to replace the ones originally performed by the Australian raptress.
"Fly girl I should have my own airline, Chanel belt couple thousand on my waistline," she raps. Elsewhere in the 55-second track, she adds, "I'm so fancy, please don't touch me/ I'm fashionably late so please don't rush me," before Charli XCX's catchy hook kicks in.
Unlike her previous releases, Kim doesn't try to attack Nicki Minaj in the "Fancy" remix. She recently threw shade at the "Anaconda" hitmaker in her versions of Rae Sremmurd's "No Flex Zone" and Beyonce Knowles' "Flawless" remix featuring Minaj.
Kim is currently gearing up to release her new mixtape "Hard Core 2K14". After numerous push-backs, the record is now set to be released on September 11.
- Oscars 2017: 'La La Land' Leads With 14 Nods, 7 Black Actors Are Among 20 Acting Nominees
- 'The Ring' Prank Is Too Real to Not Be Terrified. See People's Reactions
- First Look at Sebastian Stan in 'I, Tonya' Arrives as Caitlin Carver Joins the Cast
- Furious Chris Brown Hits Back at Aziz Ansari for Comparing Him to Donald Trump
- Michelle Rodriguez Is a Transgender in 'The Assignment' Trailer
- Bella Hadid Gets Frisky in Threesome Photo With Kendall Jenner and Riccardo Tisci
- Alec Baldwin Will Host 'Saturday Night Live' for the 17th Time
- Sabrina Carpenter Slays a Mash-Up of Ed Sheeran's 'Shape of You' and TLC's 'No Scrubs'