Emma Roberts and Kiernan Shipka Mysteriously Stranded in 'February'
Emma Roberts and Kiernan Shipka will star opposite each other in "February". The young actresses join the horror thriller which is directed and written by Osgood Perkins, the son of "Psycho" actor Anthony Perkins.
The story centers on two prep school girls who are stranded within the walls after their parents mysteriously fail to retrieve them for the winter break. As a haunted woman named Joan makes a bloody pilgrimage to the prestigious girls' school, the stranded duo become plagued by terrifying visions and one of them gets possessed by an unseen evil force.
Highland Film Group is launching international sales on the project and will shop it around to buyers at the Toronto market in September. Unbroken Pictures' Adrienne Biddle and Bryan Bertino produce the movie along with Rob Paris' Paris Film Inc.
Roberts is no stranger to horror genre. The 23-year-old actress appeared on Ryan Murphy's "American Horror Story: Coven" and will return on the next installment, "American Horror Story: Freak Show".
- Pressed About Gay Cover-Up Rumor, Here's How Will Smith Reacts
- Bryan Singer Confirms 'Legion' Will 'Relate' to Future 'X-Men' Movies
- Demi Lovato's Reportedly Dating UFC's Luke Rockhold
- Do You Ever Find Group Chat Annoying? Kerry Washington Perfectly Portrays It in Fake Movie Trailer
- Ellie Goulding Releases 'Still Falling for You' Video From 'Bridget Jones's Baby'
- So, This Is Apparently Why Jennifer Lopez Broke Up With Casper Smart
- Helen Mirren in Talks to Join New 'Nutcracker' Movie, Sarah Paulson Eying a Role in 'Ocean's Eight'
- Young Thug's 'No, My Name Is Jeffery' Album Cover Sparks Hilarious Memes