Emma Roberts and Kiernan Shipka Mysteriously Stranded in 'February'
Emma Roberts and Kiernan Shipka will star opposite each other in "February". The young actresses join the horror thriller which is directed and written by Osgood Perkins, the son of "Psycho" actor Anthony Perkins.
The story centers on two prep school girls who are stranded within the walls after their parents mysteriously fail to retrieve them for the winter break. As a haunted woman named Joan makes a bloody pilgrimage to the prestigious girls' school, the stranded duo become plagued by terrifying visions and one of them gets possessed by an unseen evil force.
Highland Film Group is launching international sales on the project and will shop it around to buyers at the Toronto market in September. Unbroken Pictures' Adrienne Biddle and Bryan Bertino produce the movie along with Rob Paris' Paris Film Inc.
Roberts is no stranger to horror genre. The 23-year-old actress appeared on Ryan Murphy's "American Horror Story: Coven" and will return on the next installment, "American Horror Story: Freak Show".
- Kid Cudi Reacts to Drake's Diss Track: 'Say It to My Face, P*ssy'
- First Look at New Xenomorphs in 'Alien: Covenant' Leaks
- Alec Baldwin Accused of Tax Evasion
- John Mayer Names His New Album 'The Search for Everything'
- These Jeffrey Dean Morgan-Jensen Ackles' Tweets Are Perfect 'Walking Dead'-'Supernatural' Crossover
- Is It Really Over? Nicole Kidman and Keith Urban Have Been Living Separately for Months
- Mariah Carey's Split From James Packer Could Ruin Her E! Reality Series
- 'Deadpool 2' Circling 'John Wick' Helmer David Leitch