Emma Roberts and Kiernan Shipka Mysteriously Stranded in 'February'
Emma Roberts and Kiernan Shipka will star opposite each other in "February". The young actresses join the horror thriller which is directed and written by Osgood Perkins, the son of "Psycho" actor Anthony Perkins.
The story centers on two prep school girls who are stranded within the walls after their parents mysteriously fail to retrieve them for the winter break. As a haunted woman named Joan makes a bloody pilgrimage to the prestigious girls' school, the stranded duo become plagued by terrifying visions and one of them gets possessed by an unseen evil force.
Highland Film Group is launching international sales on the project and will shop it around to buyers at the Toronto market in September. Unbroken Pictures' Adrienne Biddle and Bryan Bertino produce the movie along with Rob Paris' Paris Film Inc.
Roberts is no stranger to horror genre. The 23-year-old actress appeared on Ryan Murphy's "American Horror Story: Coven" and will return on the next installment, "American Horror Story: Freak Show".
- Tyra Banks Accused of Abusing a Girl on 'America's Got Talent'
- Kanye West Is 'Humiliated' by Kim Kardashian's Deflated Butt
- Fergie Signs With BMG After Quitting Interscope
- Celine Dion, J.Lo, Mariah Carey and Backstreet Boys Will Not Cancel Vegas Shows Despite ISIS Threat
- Kendall Jenner and A$AP Rocky Enjoy Night Out in Cannes
- Kourtney Kardashian and Younes Bendjima Enjoying 'Wild Sex' in Cannes
- Mariah Carey Is Slammed by Co-Star for Alleged 'Bananas' Behaviour on 'The House' Filming Set
- Super Junior's Kyuhyun Begins Mandatory Military Service