Emma Roberts and Kiernan Shipka Mysteriously Stranded in 'February'
Emma Roberts and Kiernan Shipka will star opposite each other in "February". The young actresses join the horror thriller which is directed and written by Osgood Perkins, the son of "Psycho" actor Anthony Perkins.
The story centers on two prep school girls who are stranded within the walls after their parents mysteriously fail to retrieve them for the winter break. As a haunted woman named Joan makes a bloody pilgrimage to the prestigious girls' school, the stranded duo become plagued by terrifying visions and one of them gets possessed by an unseen evil force.
Highland Film Group is launching international sales on the project and will shop it around to buyers at the Toronto market in September. Unbroken Pictures' Adrienne Biddle and Bryan Bertino produce the movie along with Rob Paris' Paris Film Inc.
Roberts is no stranger to horror genre. The 23-year-old actress appeared on Ryan Murphy's "American Horror Story: Coven" and will return on the next installment, "American Horror Story: Freak Show".
- Comic-Con: 'Game of Thrones' Teases Season 7 With Production Video
- 'Kong: Skull Island' Poster Reveals First Look at the Beastly King
- Amber Rose Defends Kanye West Amid Taylor Swift Feud, but Begs Him to 'Stay out of the News'
- Comic-Con: Check Out 'The Walking Dead' Season 7 and 'Fear the Walking Dead' Season 2B Trailers
- 'The Bachelor' Star Chris Soules' Ex Whitney Bischoff Is Engaged Again
- Comic-Con: 'Scream Queens' Stars Share Details of Season 2, Colton Haynes' Cast in Mystery Role
- Dakota Johnson Channels 'Fifty Shades' Character in This Provocative Photo
- Celine Dion Slays Her Impressions of Rihanna, Cher and Sia on 'Tonight Show'