Emma Roberts and Kiernan Shipka Mysteriously Stranded in 'February'
Emma Roberts and Kiernan Shipka will star opposite each other in "February". The young actresses join the horror thriller which is directed and written by Osgood Perkins, the son of "Psycho" actor Anthony Perkins.
The story centers on two prep school girls who are stranded within the walls after their parents mysteriously fail to retrieve them for the winter break. As a haunted woman named Joan makes a bloody pilgrimage to the prestigious girls' school, the stranded duo become plagued by terrifying visions and one of them gets possessed by an unseen evil force.
Highland Film Group is launching international sales on the project and will shop it around to buyers at the Toronto market in September. Unbroken Pictures' Adrienne Biddle and Bryan Bertino produce the movie along with Rob Paris' Paris Film Inc.
Roberts is no stranger to horror genre. The 23-year-old actress appeared on Ryan Murphy's "American Horror Story: Coven" and will return on the next installment, "American Horror Story: Freak Show".
- Steven Tyler Confirms Aerosmith's 2017 Farewell Tour
- 'Rogue One' Releases More New Photos. Also Get Detail of Mon Mothma's Bigger Role
- Taylor Swift Flies to U.K. to Meet Tom Hiddleston's Mom. See Picture of Their Happy Outing
- 'Game of Thrones' Season Finale Won't Slow Down the Pace, People Will Die
- Audrina Patridge and Fiance Welcome Baby Girl Kirra Max
- Getting Married? Tyga Calls Kylie Jenner His 'Wifey'
- Christina Aguilera Performs 'Change' on 'Jimmy Kimmel Live!' to Support Orlando
- Justin Bieber's Music Video Vixen Xenia Deli, 26, Marries 62-Year-Old Man in Lavish Wedding