Justin Bieber Featured in Khalil's 'Time for Bed'
Justin Bieber's pal Khalil dropped a new mixtape on Thursday, August 28. Titled "A Long Story Short", the 10-track set features the R&B singer's collaborations with Birdman, Blake Kelly, Mike Dean, Soundz, Tory Lanez and of course his Canadian superstar friend.
Bieber, or Bizzle, showcases his maturer vocals in a sultry song called "Time for Bed", which mostly features Khalil talking about taking his lady to the bedroom. "Just bring your body to me, 'cause it's time for bed," Khalil croons over the smooth beat produced by DJ Mustard.
Bieber joins him towards the end of the less-than-two-minute track. While he only has 16 seconds to sing his lines in "Time for Bed", the 20-year-old heartthrob gets to play a bigger role in another "A Long Story Short" cut "Playtime".
All the tracks off Khalil's mixtape, including the two collaborations with Bieber, are available for steam on his SoundCloud page.
More Justin Bieber News
- Police Found No Evidence of Physical Abuse in Amber Heard's Case
- Phil Lord and Chris Miller's 'Spider-Man' Movie May Feature Miles Morales
- Colton Haynes Bares His Butt in This Racy Instagram Photo
- Heidi Klum Declares She 'Won't Get Married Again'
- Rainn Wilson Says Johnny Depp 'Is a Wife Beater'
- Does Tyga Really Owe Kylie Jenner $2 Million?
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Star Teases Jenna's Return: 'I'm in Most of the Season'
- Victoria's Secret Angels Give Justin Timberlake's 'Can't Stop the Feeling' Hotter Music Video