Justin Bieber Featured in Khalil's 'Time for Bed'
Warning: DOMDocument::loadHTML(): htmlParseEntityRef: expecting ';' in Entity, line: 1 in /home/aceshow/public_html/mobile/m_php/amp_nview.php on line 703
Justin Bieber's pal Khalil dropped a new mixtape on Thursday, August 28. Titled "A Long Story Short", the 10-track set features the R&B singer's collaborations with Birdman, Blake Kelly, Mike Dean, Soundz, Tory Lanez and of course his Canadian superstar friend.
Bieber, or Bizzle, showcases his maturer vocals in a sultry song called "Time for Bed", which mostly features Khalil talking about taking his lady to the bedroom. "Just bring your body to me, 'cause it's time for bed," Khalil croons over the smooth beat produced by DJ Mustard.
Bieber joins him towards the end of the less-than-two-minute track. While he only has 16 seconds to sing his lines in "Time for Bed", the 20-year-old heartthrob gets to play a bigger role in another "A Long Story Short" cut "Playtime".
All the tracks off Khalil's mixtape, including the two collaborations with Bieber, are available for steam on his SoundCloud page.
More Justin Bieber News
- Jay-Z Turns 47! Beyonce, Tina Knowles and Kelly Rowland Celebrate Rapper's Birthday in L.A.
- 'Walking Dead' Star Steven Yeun Ties the Knot with Joana Pak
- Maksim Chmerkovskiy and Peta Murgatroyd Kicked Out of Childbirth Class - Here Is Why!
- 'Luke Cage' Renewed for Season 2 at Netflix
- 'Glee' Star Becca Tobin Marries Zach Martin - Check Out Her Wedding Pics!
- Donald Trump Calls 'SNL' Unwatchable, Alec Baldwin Reacts
- Jensen Ackles and Danneel Harris Welcome Twin Babies
- 'Sense8' Announces Premiere Dates for Christmas Special and Season 2