Justin Bieber Featured in Khalil's 'Time for Bed'
Justin Bieber's pal Khalil dropped a new mixtape on Thursday, August 28. Titled "A Long Story Short", the 10-track set features the R&B singer's collaborations with Birdman, Blake Kelly, Mike Dean, Soundz, Tory Lanez and of course his Canadian superstar friend.
Bieber, or Bizzle, showcases his maturer vocals in a sultry song called "Time for Bed", which mostly features Khalil talking about taking his lady to the bedroom. "Just bring your body to me, 'cause it's time for bed," Khalil croons over the smooth beat produced by DJ Mustard.
Bieber joins him towards the end of the less-than-two-minute track. While he only has 16 seconds to sing his lines in "Time for Bed", the 20-year-old heartthrob gets to play a bigger role in another "A Long Story Short" cut "Playtime".
All the tracks off Khalil's mixtape, including the two collaborations with Bieber, are available for steam on his SoundCloud page.
More Justin Bieber News
- Tyra Banks Accused of Abusing a Girl on 'America's Got Talent'
- Kanye West Is 'Humiliated' by Kim Kardashian's Deflated Butt
- Fergie Signs With BMG After Quitting Interscope
- Celine Dion, J.Lo, Mariah Carey and Backstreet Boys Will Not Cancel Vegas Shows Despite ISIS Threat
- Kendall Jenner and A$AP Rocky Enjoy Night Out in Cannes
- Kourtney Kardashian and Younes Bendjima Enjoying 'Wild Sex' in Cannes
- Mariah Carey Is Slammed by Co-Star for Alleged 'Bananas' Behaviour on 'The House' Filming Set
- Super Junior's Kyuhyun Begins Mandatory Military Service