Justin Bieber Featured in Khalil's 'Time for Bed'
Justin Bieber's pal Khalil dropped a new mixtape on Thursday, August 28. Titled "A Long Story Short", the 10-track set features the R&B singer's collaborations with Birdman, Blake Kelly, Mike Dean, Soundz, Tory Lanez and of course his Canadian superstar friend.
Bieber, or Bizzle, showcases his maturer vocals in a sultry song called "Time for Bed", which mostly features Khalil talking about taking his lady to the bedroom. "Just bring your body to me, 'cause it's time for bed," Khalil croons over the smooth beat produced by DJ Mustard.
Bieber joins him towards the end of the less-than-two-minute track. While he only has 16 seconds to sing his lines in "Time for Bed", the 20-year-old heartthrob gets to play a bigger role in another "A Long Story Short" cut "Playtime".
All the tracks off Khalil's mixtape, including the two collaborations with Bieber, are available for steam on his SoundCloud page.
More Justin Bieber News
- Lil' Kim Cancels Performance at Essence Festival
- Tyga Romances Blonde Beauty in '1 of 1' Music Video
- David Foster's Daughters: Yolanda Hadid Is Not Dying If She Continues to Be on Reality Show
- Alexander Skarsgard Laughs Off Wedding Plan Rumor
- Judi Dench Gets Her First Tattoo at Her 81st Birthday
- Keri Russell Reveals Her Baby's Gender and Name
- Debby Ryan Gets Probation After Pleading No Contest to DUI
- Justin Bieber Falls Again on Stage During His Concert