Justin Bieber Featured in Khalil's 'Time for Bed'
Warning: DOMDocument::loadHTML(): htmlParseEntityRef: expecting ';' in Entity, line: 1 in /home/aceshow/public_html/mobile/m_php/amp_nview.php on line 702
Justin Bieber's pal Khalil dropped a new mixtape on Thursday, August 28. Titled "A Long Story Short", the 10-track set features the R&B singer's collaborations with Birdman, Blake Kelly, Mike Dean, Soundz, Tory Lanez and of course his Canadian superstar friend.
Bieber, or Bizzle, showcases his maturer vocals in a sultry song called "Time for Bed", which mostly features Khalil talking about taking his lady to the bedroom. "Just bring your body to me, 'cause it's time for bed," Khalil croons over the smooth beat produced by DJ Mustard.
Bieber joins him towards the end of the less-than-two-minute track. While he only has 16 seconds to sing his lines in "Time for Bed", the 20-year-old heartthrob gets to play a bigger role in another "A Long Story Short" cut "Playtime".
All the tracks off Khalil's mixtape, including the two collaborations with Bieber, are available for steam on his SoundCloud page.
More Justin Bieber News
- Video: Jennifer Lopez Reunites With Ex Marc Anthony on Stage After Casper Smart Split
- Adam Levine Dresses Up as Pokemon-Like Monster for Maroon 5 Music Video Shoot
- Watch: Thor Hilariously Explains Why He Is Absent From 'Captain America: Civil War'
- Do These Pictures Show Justin Bieber Having Sex With Sofia Richie?
- Rihanna to Open 2016 MTV Video Music Awards
- P. Diddy Throws Star-Studded Birthday Party for Girlfriend Cassie
- Kim Kardashian Says Kendall Jenner Is Banned by Uber, the Company Responds
- J Balvin Survives Plane Crash in Bahamas