Nick Gordon Arrested on Suspicion of DUI After Flipping His Car
Nick Gordon had a scary car accident on Thursday, August 28. According to a scoop from TMZ, the husband of Whitney Houston's daughter Bobbi Kristina Brown didn't suffer serious injury, but he was arrested by police due to the crash.
It seemed Gordon had a single accident. Law enforcement sources in Roswell, GA said he lost control of his BMW, hit a curb, crashed into a fire hydrant, and flipped his car upside down. The car reportedly came to a stop after sliding around 200 feet.
Police found he was driving on a suspended license and they believed there was probable cause to take him into custody for driving under influence. No breathalyzer test was conducted, but the cops were seeking a warrant for a blood test.
More Nick Gordon News
- Viola Davis to Lead All-Female Heist Movie From '12 Years a Slave' Director Steve McQueen
- Nick Jonas Gets Cozy With Bikini Hottie in Hawaii
- Brad Pitt Bails on Movie Screening to Focus on 'Family Situation' Amid Angelina Jolie Divorce
- 'The Strain' Renewed for Fourth and Final Season
- Justin Theroux Slams Media for Thrusting Jennifer Aniston Into Brangelina's Divorce
- Gigi Hadid on Fighting Off Her Attacker in Milan: 'I Felt I Was in Danger'
- Video Premiere: Hailee Steinfeld's 'Starving' Ft. Zedd
- Brody Jenner Throws Tantrum After Getting Kicked Off Hotel