Nick Gordon Arrested on Suspicion of DUI After Flipping His Car
Nick Gordon had a scary car accident on Thursday, August 28. According to a scoop from TMZ, the husband of Whitney Houston's daughter Bobbi Kristina Brown didn't suffer serious injury, but he was arrested by police due to the crash.
It seemed Gordon had a single accident. Law enforcement sources in Roswell, GA said he lost control of his BMW, hit a curb, crashed into a fire hydrant, and flipped his car upside down. The car reportedly came to a stop after sliding around 200 feet.
Police found he was driving on a suspended license and they believed there was probable cause to take him into custody for driving under influence. No breathalyzer test was conducted, but the cops were seeking a warrant for a blood test.
More Nick Gordon News
- Priscilla Presley's Taking Care of Lisa Marie Presley's Twin Girls Amid Nasty Custody Battle
- Pregnant Rosie Huntington-Whiteley Covers Baby Bump in Trench Coat on Lunch Date With Jason Statham
- Fergie Shows Off Pert Derriere in Cheeky Instagram Picture
- George Clooney Finally Opens Up About Amal's Pregnancy
- Adele Named Top Music Legend of the Future
- Taron Egerton Is Seen Filming 'Robin Hood: Origins' in Croatia
- Possible 'Jurassic World 2' Plot Details Revealed
- 'Sherlock' Could Get Axed, Benedict Cumberbatch and Martin Freeman's Busy Schedules Are to Blame