Joan Rivers Rushed to Hospital After She Stops Breathing During Surgery
Joan Rivers has just been hospitalized due to an alarming condition, TMZ reports. The 81-year-old actress/comedienne was taken to a medical facility in New York City Thursday, August 28 after she allegedly stopped breathing during a surgery.
The host of "Fashion Police" reportedly underwent a throat procedure in a clinic to fix a problem on her vocal cords. She was rushed to Mount Sinai hospital in the Big Apple. Her daughter Melissa was already on her way to be by her side.
An emergency call was placed to 911 at 9:39 A.M. E.T. and the caller said, "We have somebody in either cardiac or respiratory arrest." There was no immediate word on the condition of the E! star whose real name is Joan Alexandra Molinsky.
- Pressed About Gay Cover-Up Rumor, Here's How Will Smith Reacts
- Bryan Singer Confirms 'Legion' Will 'Relate' to Future 'X-Men' Movies
- Demi Lovato's Reportedly Dating UFC's Luke Rockhold
- Do You Ever Find Group Chat Annoying? Kerry Washington Perfectly Portrays It in Fake Movie Trailer
- Ellie Goulding Releases 'Still Falling for You' Video From 'Bridget Jones's Baby'
- So, This Is Apparently Why Jennifer Lopez Broke Up With Casper Smart
- Helen Mirren in Talks to Join New 'Nutcracker' Movie, Sarah Paulson Eying a Role in 'Ocean's Eight'
- Young Thug's 'No, My Name Is Jeffery' Album Cover Sparks Hilarious Memes