Joan Rivers Rushed to Hospital After She Stops Breathing During Surgery
Joan Rivers has just been hospitalized due to an alarming condition, TMZ reports. The 81-year-old actress/comedienne was taken to a medical facility in New York City Thursday, August 28 after she allegedly stopped breathing during a surgery.
The host of "Fashion Police" reportedly underwent a throat procedure in a clinic to fix a problem on her vocal cords. She was rushed to Mount Sinai hospital in the Big Apple. Her daughter Melissa was already on her way to be by her side.
An emergency call was placed to 911 at 9:39 A.M. E.T. and the caller said, "We have somebody in either cardiac or respiratory arrest." There was no immediate word on the condition of the E! star whose real name is Joan Alexandra Molinsky.
- Harley Quinn and The Joker Sport Very Different Tattoos in Early 'Suicide Squad' Concept Art
- 'Gotham': Cameron Monaghan Teases Disfigured Jerome With These Photos
- Spoiler Alert! 'Arrow' Showrunner Unveils Season 5 Finale Scene
- Trouble in Paradise? Jennifer Aniston's 'Tired' Justin Theroux Chooses His Career Over Her
- The Rock Has Some Epic Fights in New 'Jumanji' On-Set Photos
- Lady GaGa Causes Twitter Frenzy With Her 'Unrecognizable' Face on 'X Factor'
- New 'The Flash' Set Photos Reveal New Villain and a Mysterious Character
- Report: 'Game of Thrones' Books UFC Fighter Conor McGregor for Upcoming Season