Joan Rivers Rushed to Hospital After She Stops Breathing During Surgery
Joan Rivers has just been hospitalized due to an alarming condition, TMZ reports. The 81-year-old actress/comedienne was taken to a medical facility in New York City Thursday, August 28 after she allegedly stopped breathing during a surgery.
The host of "Fashion Police" reportedly underwent a throat procedure in a clinic to fix a problem on her vocal cords. She was rushed to Mount Sinai hospital in the Big Apple. Her daughter Melissa was already on her way to be by her side.
An emergency call was placed to 911 at 9:39 A.M. E.T. and the caller said, "We have somebody in either cardiac or respiratory arrest." There was no immediate word on the condition of the E! star whose real name is Joan Alexandra Molinsky.
- John Legend Expresses His Anger and Hope in 'In America'
- Ryan Gosling Explains His Giggle During Oscar Fiasco
- Report: Kevin Hart's Wife Eniko Pregnant With Their First Child
- 'Avengers: Infinity War' Starts Filming in Scotland, Set Photos and Video Arrive
- 'Orphan Black' Unveils First Photos and Details of Final Season
- Hailey Baldwin Fuels Cameron Dallas Dating Rumors as They're Spotted Grabbing Lunch Together
- Donald Trump and Wife Melania Reportedly Sleep in Separate Bedrooms and Never Spend a Night Together
- Iggy Azalea Is Twerking in Sneak Peek of 'Mo Bounce' Music Video