LMFAO's Redfoo Attacked With Glass in Australian Bar
American EDM rapper Redfoo experienced a "crazy occurrence" during a night outing in Sydney. The LMFAO member who currently serves as a judge on the Australian version of "The X Factor" got hit with a glass by clubgoer while hanging out in a bar.
He was partying in the VIP section of the Golden Sheaf Hotel in Double Bay when "all of a sudden out of nowhere a glass hits me in the head," he told The daily Telegraph. "And I look over to see who might have thrown it and I see kind of a dodgy fella trying to flee the scene."
The musician whose real name is Stefan Kendal Gordy tried to chase the man, but was restrained by a security guard. "I lock eyes with the guy and he is being detained by the police and he is taunting me. He starts blowing me kisses and winking at me like, 'yeah sucker,' " he said.
The culprit, a 21-year-old man, was arrested and charged with malicious wounding. Redfoo suffered a cut above his eye and was treated by paramedics but did not get stitched.
- Lady GaGa Sparks Outrage From Her Chinese Fans After Meeting Dalai Lama
- 'The 9th Life of Louis Drax' First Trailer Is Full of Mysteries
- Stella Maxwell Goes Completely Topless in This NSFW Instagram Photo
- 'Game of Thrones' Showrunner Confirms Shorter Two Final Seasons: We Get Close to the Ending
- Kevin Jonas and Wife Danielle Announce Sex of Their 2nd Baby. Is It a Boy or a Girl?
- Calvin Harris Blames Paparazzo for Another Car Accident, but Then Apologizes
- Sia and Diplo Team Up for 'Waving Goodbye' From 'The Neon Demon'
- Farrah Abraham Slammed for Posting Photos of Her 7-Year-Old Daughter in Bikinis