LMFAO's Redfoo Attacked With Glass in Australian Bar
American EDM rapper Redfoo experienced a "crazy occurrence" during a night outing in Sydney. The LMFAO member who currently serves as a judge on the Australian version of "The X Factor" got hit with a glass by clubgoer while hanging out in a bar.
He was partying in the VIP section of the Golden Sheaf Hotel in Double Bay when "all of a sudden out of nowhere a glass hits me in the head," he told The daily Telegraph. "And I look over to see who might have thrown it and I see kind of a dodgy fella trying to flee the scene."
The musician whose real name is Stefan Kendal Gordy tried to chase the man, but was restrained by a security guard. "I lock eyes with the guy and he is being detained by the police and he is taunting me. He starts blowing me kisses and winking at me like, 'yeah sucker,' " he said.
The culprit, a 21-year-old man, was arrested and charged with malicious wounding. Redfoo suffered a cut above his eye and was treated by paramedics but did not get stitched.
- 'Walking Dead' Star Steven Yeun Ties the Knot with Joana Pak
- Maksim Chmerkovskiy and Peta Murgatroyd Kicked Out of Childbirth Class - Here Is Why!
- 'Luke Cage' Renewed for Season 2 at Netflix
- 'Glee' Star Becca Tobin Marries Zach Martin - Check Out Her Wedding Pics!
- Donald Trump Calls 'SNL' Unwatchable, Alec Baldwin Reacts
- Jensen Ackles and Danneel Harris Welcome Twin Babies
- 'Sense8' Announces Premiere Dates for Christmas Special and Season 2
- Watch: Shawn Mendes Makes His 'SNL' Debut