LMFAO's Redfoo Attacked With Glass in Australian Bar
American EDM rapper Redfoo experienced a "crazy occurrence" during a night outing in Sydney. The LMFAO member who currently serves as a judge on the Australian version of "The X Factor" got hit with a glass by clubgoer while hanging out in a bar.
He was partying in the VIP section of the Golden Sheaf Hotel in Double Bay when "all of a sudden out of nowhere a glass hits me in the head," he told The daily Telegraph. "And I look over to see who might have thrown it and I see kind of a dodgy fella trying to flee the scene."
The musician whose real name is Stefan Kendal Gordy tried to chase the man, but was restrained by a security guard. "I lock eyes with the guy and he is being detained by the police and he is taunting me. He starts blowing me kisses and winking at me like, 'yeah sucker,' " he said.
The culprit, a 21-year-old man, was arrested and charged with malicious wounding. Redfoo suffered a cut above his eye and was treated by paramedics but did not get stitched.
- 'The Voice' Season 12 Sneak Peek: Watch 29-Year-Old J. Chosen Blow the Coaches' Mind
- Sinead O'Connor Apologizes for Saying Arsenio Hall Gave Prince Drugs
- See Lethal Charlize Theron in New 'Atomic Blonde' Poster
- Brooklyn Beckham Gets Dating Advice From Anais Gallagher
- Nicole Scherzinger Goes Underwear Free in Dazzling Dress at BRIT Awards After-Party
- 'This Is Us' to Bring Back Ron Cephas Jones in Season 2 After That Emotional Road Trip
- Gigi and Bella Hadid Go Vampy for Milan Fashion Week
- NBC's 'Taken' Opening Scene Reveals How Bryan Mills' Sister Is Murdered