First Look at 'American Horror Story: Freak Show' Characters
"American Horror Story: Freak Show" releases a cast art via The Hollywood reporter. The picture gives a first look at the characters in the upcoming fourth season of the FX horror anthology television series. Kathy Bates is a bearded woman, Sarah Paulson has two heads, while Michael Chiklis channels his inner caveman.
Brand new teasers are also unleashed to hype up the new cycle that will premiere on October 8. Courtesy of Entertainment Weekly, the brief videos tease the attractions at the titular freak show that involve a ring and a cage.
"Freak Show" begins its tale in the quiet, sleepy hamlet of Jupiter, Florida. The year is 1952. A troupe of curiosities has just arrived to town, coinciding with the strange emergence of a dark entity that savagely threatens the lives of townsfolk and freaks alike. This is the story of the performers and their desperate journey of survival amidst the dying world of the American carny experience.
More American Horror Story News
- 'Simpsons' Creator Matt Groening's New Animated Show 'Disenchantment' Coming to Netflix
- Robert Pattinson Addresses Relationship With FKA twigs: We're Still 'Kind of' Engaged
- Meghan Markle Wants to Have Twins With Prince Harry
- Did Justin Bieber Cancel Tour Due to Religious Reasons?
- Leonardo DiCaprio Brings 'The Right Stuff' TV Adaptation to National Geographic
- Is Celine Dion Dating Backup Dancer Pepe Munoz?
- 'Wonder Woman 2' Gets Release Date. Mark Your Calendar!
- Kristen Stewart and Stella Maxwell Crash a Same-Sex Wedding to Everyone's Delight