First Look at 'American Horror Story: Freak Show' Characters
"American Horror Story: Freak Show" releases a cast art via The Hollywood reporter. The picture gives a first look at the characters in the upcoming fourth season of the FX horror anthology television series. Kathy Bates is a bearded woman, Sarah Paulson has two heads, while Michael Chiklis channels his inner caveman.
Brand new teasers are also unleashed to hype up the new cycle that will premiere on October 8. Courtesy of Entertainment Weekly, the brief videos tease the attractions at the titular freak show that involve a ring and a cage.
"Freak Show" begins its tale in the quiet, sleepy hamlet of Jupiter, Florida. The year is 1952. A troupe of curiosities has just arrived to town, coinciding with the strange emergence of a dark entity that savagely threatens the lives of townsfolk and freaks alike. This is the story of the performers and their desperate journey of survival amidst the dying world of the American carny experience.
More American Horror Story News
- Diplo Reuniting With Justin Bieber and MO for Major Lazer's New Song
- Charlize Theron Hosts Baby Shower for Pal Emily Blunt
- Johnny Depp's Hollywood Vampires Concert Went Ahead Despite Boycott Threat
- Selena Gomez Calls Paul Rudd a 'Pervert' in 'Fundamentals of Caring' First Trailer
- Snoop Dogg Blasts 'Roots' Remake Series, Tells Fans to Boycott the Show
- Is Justin Bieber Ready to Settle Down With Nicola Peltz?
- Kylie, Kendall Jenner and Gal Pals Strip Down to Sexy Bikinis as They Kick Off Summer
- The Rock Confirms Starring Role in Shane Black's 'Doc Savage'