First Look at 'American Horror Story: Freak Show' Characters
"American Horror Story: Freak Show" releases a cast art via The Hollywood reporter. The picture gives a first look at the characters in the upcoming fourth season of the FX horror anthology television series. Kathy Bates is a bearded woman, Sarah Paulson has two heads, while Michael Chiklis channels his inner caveman.
Brand new teasers are also unleashed to hype up the new cycle that will premiere on October 8. Courtesy of Entertainment Weekly, the brief videos tease the attractions at the titular freak show that involve a ring and a cage.
"Freak Show" begins its tale in the quiet, sleepy hamlet of Jupiter, Florida. The year is 1952. A troupe of curiosities has just arrived to town, coinciding with the strange emergence of a dark entity that savagely threatens the lives of townsfolk and freaks alike. This is the story of the performers and their desperate journey of survival amidst the dying world of the American carny experience.
More American Horror Story News
- P. Diddy Throws Star-Studded Birthday Party for Girlfriend Cassie
- Kim Kardashian Says Kendall Jenner Is Banned by Uber, the Company Responds
- J Balvin Survives Plane Crash in Bahamas
- Luke Cage Reveals the Downside of Being Bulletproof in First Clip
- Justin Bieber and Sofia Richie Jet Off for Romantic Getaway Ahead of MTV VMAs
- Britney Spears Calls 'Carpool Karaoke' With James Corden 'Awkward'
- Taylor Swift Naked Wax Figure Displayed at Kanye West's 'Famous' Art Exhibit
- Tom Hiddleston's Instagram Gets Hacked