First Look at 'American Horror Story: Freak Show' Characters
"American Horror Story: Freak Show" releases a cast art via The Hollywood reporter. The picture gives a first look at the characters in the upcoming fourth season of the FX horror anthology television series. Kathy Bates is a bearded woman, Sarah Paulson has two heads, while Michael Chiklis channels his inner caveman.
Brand new teasers are also unleashed to hype up the new cycle that will premiere on October 8. Courtesy of Entertainment Weekly, the brief videos tease the attractions at the titular freak show that involve a ring and a cage.
"Freak Show" begins its tale in the quiet, sleepy hamlet of Jupiter, Florida. The year is 1952. A troupe of curiosities has just arrived to town, coinciding with the strange emergence of a dark entity that savagely threatens the lives of townsfolk and freaks alike. This is the story of the performers and their desperate journey of survival amidst the dying world of the American carny experience.
More American Horror Story News
- Jessica Williams Is Leaving 'The Daily Show' to Headline New Comedy Series
- Pregnant Alanis Morissette Completely Naked in This Beautiful Underwater Photo
- Video: Lady GaGa and Caitlyn Jenner Among 49 Stars Honoring Orlando Shooting Victims
- Justin Timberlake Is One Grumpy Doll in First 'Trolls' Trailer
- Stephanie March Reveals Botched Boob Job Amid 2014 Bobby Flay Marriage Trouble
- Peta Murgatroyd Confirms She's Pregnant With Maksim Chmerkovskiy's Baby
- Drew Barrymore in Talks to Host New Talk Show
- Kanye West Signs New Partnership With Adidas to Expand Yeezy Brand