First Look at 'American Horror Story: Freak Show' Characters
"American Horror Story: Freak Show" releases a cast art via The Hollywood reporter. The picture gives a first look at the characters in the upcoming fourth season of the FX horror anthology television series. Kathy Bates is a bearded woman, Sarah Paulson has two heads, while Michael Chiklis channels his inner caveman.
Brand new teasers are also unleashed to hype up the new cycle that will premiere on October 8. Courtesy of Entertainment Weekly, the brief videos tease the attractions at the titular freak show that involve a ring and a cage.
"Freak Show" begins its tale in the quiet, sleepy hamlet of Jupiter, Florida. The year is 1952. A troupe of curiosities has just arrived to town, coinciding with the strange emergence of a dark entity that savagely threatens the lives of townsfolk and freaks alike. This is the story of the performers and their desperate journey of survival amidst the dying world of the American carny experience.
More American Horror Story News
- Suzy Hints That She's Missing Boyfriend Lee Min Ho in New Instagram Pic
- Big Bang's G-Dragon Sports Cornrows and Heavy Makeup in New Instagram Pics
- Pregnant Nikki Reed Bares Cleavage in Sexy Maternity Clothes
- Cristiano Ronaldo's Mother Laughs Off Georgina Rodriguez Pregnancy Rumor: 'It's Nonsense'
- Lamar Odom Is Refused Entry at Los Angeles Strip Club
- Kim Kardashian Is Begging Khloe to Be Her Surrogate for Baby No. 3
- So Cruel! Travis Scott Compares Kylie's Bedroom Skills to Sister Kendall Jenner's
- Selena Gomez Denies Collaboration With The Weeknd on New Music: 'It's Not True'