Gabrielle Union and Dwyane Wade's Wedding Guests to Sign Confidentiality Agreement
Gabrielle Union and Dwyane Wade are keeping their wedding super private. The couple reportedly does not want any info from their nuptials leak to public. Therefore, they have drawn up a confidentiality agreement.
According to a report by TMZ, the couple will require everyone related to their wedding, including family members, other guests, caterers and vendors, to sign the agreement. The report further alleges that anyone who shares info regarding anything they see or hear at the event will face a "hefty cash fine for unspecified damages."
The site previously reported that the "Being Mary Jane" actress and her basketball player beau asked the guests not to bring phones or cameras inside the venue. "Put on your dancing shoes and join us for a THROW DOWN," read the couple's wedding invitations which reportedly were sent out in July. According to the invitation, the wedding will take place on August 30 in Miami.
The 41-year-old actress and Wade, who have been dating since 2009, announced their engagement last December. Back then, the "Think Like a Man" star proudly shared a photo of her gorgeous engagement ring which features a 8.5 carat cushion cut diamond on top made by Jason of Beverly Hills.
More Gabrielle Union News
- Is Hailey Baldwin Dating Kendall Jenner's Ex Jordan Clarkson?
- Kim Kardashian Says Goodbye to Barack Obama's Presidency With Throwback Pics
- Tarek El Moussa Addresses Rumors He Called Estranged Wife Christina a 'Whore'
- George Clooney Writes Touching Tribute to Cousin and 'NCIS: LA' Star Miguel Ferrer Who Dies at 61
- Little Mix Releases Sexy and Colorful Music Video for 'Touch'
- ABC Is Considering 'Black-ish' Spin-Off Starring Yara Shahidi
- Anne Hathaway to Join Rebel Wilson in 'Nasty Women'
- Everyone Loves Chrissy Teigen for Showing Off Her Stretch Marks in New Photo