Gabrielle Union and Dwyane Wade's Wedding Guests to Sign Confidentiality Agreement
Gabrielle Union and Dwyane Wade are keeping their wedding super private. The couple reportedly does not want any info from their nuptials leak to public. Therefore, they have drawn up a confidentiality agreement.
According to a report by TMZ, the couple will require everyone related to their wedding, including family members, other guests, caterers and vendors, to sign the agreement. The report further alleges that anyone who shares info regarding anything they see or hear at the event will face a "hefty cash fine for unspecified damages."
The site previously reported that the "Being Mary Jane" actress and her basketball player beau asked the guests not to bring phones or cameras inside the venue. "Put on your dancing shoes and join us for a THROW DOWN," read the couple's wedding invitations which reportedly were sent out in July. According to the invitation, the wedding will take place on August 30 in Miami.
The 41-year-old actress and Wade, who have been dating since 2009, announced their engagement last December. Back then, the "Think Like a Man" star proudly shared a photo of her gorgeous engagement ring which features a 8.5 carat cushion cut diamond on top made by Jason of Beverly Hills.
- Cate Blanchett Turns Into a Drag Queen for Charity
- See Mindy Transforming Into a Handsome White Man on 'The Mindy Project'
- Video of Harrison Ford Flying Over Commercial Plane Emerges
- Karlie Kloss Flashes Major Sideboob as She Goes Braless at a Charity Event
- Tom Brady's Missing Super Bowl Jersey Is Worth $500,000
- Jimmy Kimmel May Retire From Late-Night TV: 'I Have Very Little Free Time'
- 'The Flash' 3.14 Preview: Team Flash Is Ready to Battle Grodd and His Army
- Meghan Trainor to Release New Song 'I'm a Lady'