Gabrielle Union and Dwyane Wade's Wedding Guests to Sign Confidentiality Agreement
Gabrielle Union and Dwyane Wade are keeping their wedding super private. The couple reportedly does not want any info from their nuptials leak to public. Therefore, they have drawn up a confidentiality agreement.
According to a report by TMZ, the couple will require everyone related to their wedding, including family members, other guests, caterers and vendors, to sign the agreement. The report further alleges that anyone who shares info regarding anything they see or hear at the event will face a "hefty cash fine for unspecified damages."
The site previously reported that the "Being Mary Jane" actress and her basketball player beau asked the guests not to bring phones or cameras inside the venue. "Put on your dancing shoes and join us for a THROW DOWN," read the couple's wedding invitations which reportedly were sent out in July. According to the invitation, the wedding will take place on August 30 in Miami.
The 41-year-old actress and Wade, who have been dating since 2009, announced their engagement last December. Back then, the "Think Like a Man" star proudly shared a photo of her gorgeous engagement ring which features a 8.5 carat cushion cut diamond on top made by Jason of Beverly Hills.
- Candice Swanepoel Bares Baby Bump While Posing Completely Naked in This Photo
- 'Sesame Street' Reconsiders Layoffs After Public Outcry, Actor Says
- Joe Biden to Guest Star on 'Law and Order: SVU'. Get the First Look
- Listen to Pink and Kenny Chesney's New Song 'Setting the World on Fire'
- Lindsay Lohan Isn't Pregnant, Close Friend Hofit Golan Confirms
- Mila Kunis and Ashton Kutcher Already Planning for Third Baby
- Marvel Confirms 'Avengers: Infinity War' Is One Movie, 'Avengers 4' Is Now Untitled
- Listen to Jason Derulo's New Single 'Kiss the Sky' Off His 'Platinum Hits' Album