Gabrielle Union and Dwyane Wade's Wedding Guests to Sign Confidentiality Agreement
Gabrielle Union and Dwyane Wade are keeping their wedding super private. The couple reportedly does not want any info from their nuptials leak to public. Therefore, they have drawn up a confidentiality agreement.
According to a report by TMZ, the couple will require everyone related to their wedding, including family members, other guests, caterers and vendors, to sign the agreement. The report further alleges that anyone who shares info regarding anything they see or hear at the event will face a "hefty cash fine for unspecified damages."
The site previously reported that the "Being Mary Jane" actress and her basketball player beau asked the guests not to bring phones or cameras inside the venue. "Put on your dancing shoes and join us for a THROW DOWN," read the couple's wedding invitations which reportedly were sent out in July. According to the invitation, the wedding will take place on August 30 in Miami.
The 41-year-old actress and Wade, who have been dating since 2009, announced their engagement last December. Back then, the "Think Like a Man" star proudly shared a photo of her gorgeous engagement ring which features a 8.5 carat cushion cut diamond on top made by Jason of Beverly Hills.
- Are Jon Hamm and Jenny Slate Dating? Pal Says 'They're a Perfect Match'
- Emily Ratajkowski Parades Her Impressive Bum in Tiny Thong Bikini in Italy
- Going Too Far? Halsey Shades Britney Spears, Demi Lovato and Katy Perry
- Are Park Bo Gum and Jang Nara Getting Married?
- Will Ferrell's 'The House' Co-Star Speaks Up About Mariah Carey's Diva Behaviors on Set
- Here's Why Kenya Moore Kept Her Husband's Identity Secret
- Taylor Swift Makes Many Heartbreak Songs for New Album Despite Blooming Romance With Joe Alwyn
- Are They Hooking Up? Amber Rose Spotted Leaving a Club With 21 Savage