'DWTS' Rumored Contestants Include Andi Dorfman, Janel Parrish and Sadie Robertson
With a little more than two weeks before "Dancing with the Stars" season 19 kicks off, words have been running rampant about which celebrities will compete on the show. Rumor has it, "The Bachelorette" Andi Dorfman, "Pretty Little Liars" actress Janel Parrish and "Duck Dynasty" star Sadie Robertson are in the mix.
Lucy Hale is believed to have confirmed Parrish's involvement on the reality series as tweeting, "Congrats to one of the sweetest gals in the world for her exciting news about joining dancing with the stars! @JanelParrish I [heart] you!"
Sadie's mom Korie Robertson, meanwhile, revealed to Us Weekly that her daughter had always wanted to be on the dancing competition show. "I think that our kids are really natural in front of the camera and they have fun with it," she said about her kids' future in the entertainment industry. "Sadie I think wants to maybe be on a talk show and she wants to be on Dancing with the Stars!" she added with a laugh.
Ex-UFC fighter Randy Couture, "American Ninja Warrior" contestant Kacy Catanzaro, "General Hospital" actor Antonio Sabato Jr., Olympic hurdler and bobsledder Lolo Jones, country singer Jessie James Decker, "The Real Housewives of Atlanta" star Kandi Burruss, and soccer star Tim Howard are among other possible contestants. According to TMZ, the show is also trying to land a female YouTube star with tens of millions of followers in order to lure fresh, younger viewers.
The new season of "DWTS" premieres Monday, September 15 at 8 P.M. on ABC. Derek Hough, Karina Smirnoff and Mark Ballas are among the pro dancers. The celebrity contestants will be officially announced on September 4.
More Dancing with the Stars News
- Katy Perry Crowd-Surfing Twice at Glastonbury 2017
- Blac Chyna Involved in Car Accident
- Kelly Osbourne Shows Her Derriere While Struggling to Get Out of Her Dress
- Kendall Jenner Looks Unrecognizable in Her Latest Instagram Pictures
- Heidi Klum's Boyfriend Vito Schabel Spotted Kissing Another Woman in London
- Angelina Jolie Is Worrying That Brad Pitt Will Get More Custody
- Amanda Bynes Steps Out for Shopping in Beverly Hills
- Gal Gadot Is Already Planning for Baby No. 3