Prince Harry Vacations With New Girlfriend Camilla Thurlow in St. Tropez
Prince Harry enjoys a romantic vacation with his new girlfriend Camilla Thurlow in St. Tropez, France, E! Online reports. A source tells the site that the couple is currently staying at a friend's luxury villa. Harry and Camilla have been mostly spending their time together at the villa instead of going out.
The source claims, "They've been talking until late into the night and having one of those magical times that you have when you first fall in love and want to find out everything you can about the other person. Harry's had no interest whatsoever in going out and just wants to focus on Camilla without any distractions."
Harry and Camilla reportedly started dating around six weeks ago. A royal insider says of Camilla, "Camilla's the full package-she's got beauty and brains. But Harry loves how she's devoted her life to charity-she's fully committed to helping other people and he sees a lot of his mother Diana's goodness in her."
The insider continues, Harry "sees Camilla as much more than a fling. This was supposed to be Harry's last summer of fun before he turned 30 and got serious and settled down. The second he decided he'd spend July and August partying and being young, carefree and single while he still could be he was introduced to Camilla by his cousin Princess Beatrice and his crazy party plans went out of the window and all of a sudden he's acting like a contented married man."
"It's a great sign-it shows how mature he is now and that he realizes when he finds happiness to not let go of it and to nurture it," the insider adds.
According to the source, Camilla also has the same feeling as Harry. She's said to have told her friends that Harry's "sweet, sensitive and so romantic."
- Nick Jonas Gets Cozy With Bikini Hottie in Hawaii
- Brad Pitt Bails on Movie Screening to Focus on 'Family Situation' Amid Angelina Jolie Divorce
- 'The Strain' Renewed for Fourth and Final Season
- Justin Theroux Slams Media for Thrusting Jennifer Aniston Into Brangelina's Divorce
- Gigi Hadid on Fighting Off Her Attacker in Milan: 'I Felt I Was in Danger'
- Video Premiere: Hailee Steinfeld's 'Starving' Ft. Zedd
- Brody Jenner Throws Tantrum After Getting Kicked Off Hotel
- Justin Bieber and Beyonce Knowles Lead Nominations for 2016 MTV EMAs