Justin Bieber Poses With Selena Gomez as They Jet to Canada
Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez apparently are back together. The two stars, who have been dating on-and-off, are seen posing for a selfie which was shared by the Canadian singer on his Instagram on Wednesday night, August 27. In the black-and-white snap, the "Boyfriend" hitmaker can be seen staring at the camera while his girlfriend looking at a different direction.
The photo allegedly was taken in a private plane as they headed to Bieber's hometown. On the same day, the "Baby" singer also shared a photo of him sitting in a plane and another photo of him reading the newspaper.
According to E! News, Bieber and the "Rudderless" star were seen in an eatery in New Hamburg, Ontario on Wednesday night. The pair reportedly went to a Tim Hortons restaurant at around 7:30 P.M. and they apparently tried to keep their outing secret. "Justin and Selena did not speak to each other and I think they were in separate vehicles," a source said.
"His dad lives around here and he has come through here about three times this year," the source explained. "Selena came to the counter with the bodyguards and Justin went into the bathroom. They came in and ordered a bunch of food and drinks. They ordered paninis and crispy chicken sandwiches and donuts. They had bodyguards with them so some of the food may have been for them too."
More Justin Bieber News
- George and Amal Clooney Unabashedly Affectionate on Movie Set
- Kris Jenner Tearfully Blasts 'Disloyal' Kim Over Caitlyn Jenner Drama, Wants Her to Pick Sides
- Watch the First Teaser Trailer for Barack Obama Biopic 'Barry'
- Benedict Cumberbatch's Doctor Strange Not the Right Magician for Birthday Party. Watch It Yourself!
- Amy Adams Tries to Save The World From Aliens in Tense 'Arrival' Trailer
- Shania Twain Promises New Music, Carrie Underwood Gets Teary at CMT Artists of the Year
- Benedict Cumberbatch Is Expecting Second Child With Wife Sophie Hunter
- Ciara Drops Defamation Suit Against Ex Future Because She Has Too Much Money