Emma Stone Stuns at 'Birdman' Venice Film Festival Premiere
Emma Stone was dazzling at the premiere event of her latest movie "Birdman" during Venice Film Festival. She hit the red carpet at the Italian event Wednesday, August 27 in an emerald green Valentino Couture tulle dress with a plunging neckline.
The Gwen Stacy depicter in "The Amazing Spider-Man" franchise rocked a bob do with side-swept bangs. The 25-year-old starlet finished off her lovely look with Jimmy Choo shoes as well as clutch bag and jewellery by Graziela Gems and EF Collection.
Stone was joined by her cast members such as Edward Norton with wife Shauna Robertson, Michael Keaton, Andrea Riseborough and Amy Ryan. Other celebrity guests at the special screening included actress Sarah Gadon.
Also spotted at the international film festival were Jude Law to promote his flick "The Gentleman's Wager" and Paul Wesley to support his own movie "Before I Disappear".
- P. Diddy Throws Star-Studded Birthday Party for Girlfriend Cassie
- Kim Kardashian Says Kendall Jenner Is Banned by Uber, the Company Responds
- J Balvin Survives Plane Crash in Bahamas
- Luke Cage Reveals the Downside of Being Bulletproof in First Clip
- Justin Bieber and Sofia Richie Jet Off for Romantic Getaway Ahead of MTV VMAs
- Britney Spears Calls 'Carpool Karaoke' With James Corden 'Awkward'
- Taylor Swift Naked Wax Figure Displayed at Kanye West's 'Famous' Art Exhibit
- Tom Hiddleston's Instagram Gets Hacked