Emma Stone Stuns at 'Birdman' Venice Film Festival Premiere
Emma Stone was dazzling at the premiere event of her latest movie "Birdman" during Venice Film Festival. She hit the red carpet at the Italian event Wednesday, August 27 in an emerald green Valentino Couture tulle dress with a plunging neckline.
The Gwen Stacy depicter in "The Amazing Spider-Man" franchise rocked a bob do with side-swept bangs. The 25-year-old starlet finished off her lovely look with Jimmy Choo shoes as well as clutch bag and jewellery by Graziela Gems and EF Collection.
Stone was joined by her cast members such as Edward Norton with wife Shauna Robertson, Michael Keaton, Andrea Riseborough and Amy Ryan. Other celebrity guests at the special screening included actress Sarah Gadon.
Also spotted at the international film festival were Jude Law to promote his flick "The Gentleman's Wager" and Paul Wesley to support his own movie "Before I Disappear".
- Watch Barden Bellas Dance in 'Pitch Perfect 3' Behind-the-Scenes Video
- James Marsden Is Under Consideration to Join 'Green Lantern Corps' as Hal Jordan
- Blake Lively 'Livid' Over Ryan Reynolds' Possible Reunion With Ex-Wife Scarlett Johansson
- The Weeknd Reunites With Selena Gomez at a Club After Running Into Ex Bella Hadid
- 'The Lost City of Z' Gets New International Trailer
- Peter Dinklage's New Red Hair May Hint at His 'Avengers: Infinity War' Role
- Future Enjoys Lavish Getaway in Dubai in New Video for 'Poppin' Tags'
- James Cameron and 'Deadpool' Director Tim Miller Team Up for New 'Terminator' Movie