Emma Stone Stuns at 'Birdman' Venice Film Festival Premiere
Emma Stone was dazzling at the premiere event of her latest movie "Birdman" during Venice Film Festival. She hit the red carpet at the Italian event Wednesday, August 27 in an emerald green Valentino Couture tulle dress with a plunging neckline.
The Gwen Stacy depicter in "The Amazing Spider-Man" franchise rocked a bob do with side-swept bangs. The 25-year-old starlet finished off her lovely look with Jimmy Choo shoes as well as clutch bag and jewellery by Graziela Gems and EF Collection.
Stone was joined by her cast members such as Edward Norton with wife Shauna Robertson, Michael Keaton, Andrea Riseborough and Amy Ryan. Other celebrity guests at the special screening included actress Sarah Gadon.
Also spotted at the international film festival were Jude Law to promote his flick "The Gentleman's Wager" and Paul Wesley to support his own movie "Before I Disappear".
More Birdman News
- Bob Dylan Called 'Arrogant' for Ignoring Nobel Prize Win
- 'Doctor Strange' Star Tilda Swinton Wants Her Own Marvel Movie
- Jay-Z Makes History as Nominee for 2017 Songwriters Hall of Fame
- Police Called to Larsa and Scottie Pippen's House Before Divorce Announcement
- Did Madonna Just Clap Back at Lady GaGa With This Meme?
- Leonardo DiCaprio to Play the Man Who Invented Rock and Roll in Sam Phillips Biopic
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie to Sell Their Chateau Miraval in France Amid Divorce
- Director Tim Miller Leaves 'Deadpool 2' Due to Creative Differences