Emma Stone Stuns at 'Birdman' Venice Film Festival Premiere
Emma Stone was dazzling at the premiere event of her latest movie "Birdman" during Venice Film Festival. She hit the red carpet at the Italian event Wednesday, August 27 in an emerald green Valentino Couture tulle dress with a plunging neckline.
The Gwen Stacy depicter in "The Amazing Spider-Man" franchise rocked a bob do with side-swept bangs. The 25-year-old starlet finished off her lovely look with Jimmy Choo shoes as well as clutch bag and jewellery by Graziela Gems and EF Collection.
Stone was joined by her cast members such as Edward Norton with wife Shauna Robertson, Michael Keaton, Andrea Riseborough and Amy Ryan. Other celebrity guests at the special screening included actress Sarah Gadon.
Also spotted at the international film festival were Jude Law to promote his flick "The Gentleman's Wager" and Paul Wesley to support his own movie "Before I Disappear".
- John Mayer Admits New Single 'Still Feel Like Your Man' Is About Katy Perry
- Selena Gomez Gets Teased About Her Love for Canadian Guys. See Her Reaction
- Is Amber Rose Into a Woman Now? Model Sparks Rumors She's Hooking Up With Teyana Taylor
- Iggy Azalea's Brand New Single 'Mo Bounce' Released in Full
- Possible Leaked Concept Art of 'Deadpool 2' Features Brad Pitt as Cable
- Migos Channels Inner Rock Stars in 'What the Price' Music Video
- Adele Pays Emotional Tribute to London Terror Victims During Her Concert in New Zealand
- 'The Bachelorette' Six New Suitors Strip Down During Group Date on 'Ellen Show'