Emma Stone Stuns at 'Birdman' Venice Film Festival Premiere
Emma Stone was dazzling at the premiere event of her latest movie "Birdman" during Venice Film Festival. She hit the red carpet at the Italian event Wednesday, August 27 in an emerald green Valentino Couture tulle dress with a plunging neckline.
The Gwen Stacy depicter in "The Amazing Spider-Man" franchise rocked a bob do with side-swept bangs. The 25-year-old starlet finished off her lovely look with Jimmy Choo shoes as well as clutch bag and jewellery by Graziela Gems and EF Collection.
Stone was joined by her cast members such as Edward Norton with wife Shauna Robertson, Michael Keaton, Andrea Riseborough and Amy Ryan. Other celebrity guests at the special screening included actress Sarah Gadon.
Also spotted at the international film festival were Jude Law to promote his flick "The Gentleman's Wager" and Paul Wesley to support his own movie "Before I Disappear".
More Birdman News
- Refusing to Enter Rehab, Lamar Odom Walks Out of Family's Intervention
- Kristen Bell Shares First Photos From Her Wedding While Tearing Up Talking About Hubby Dax Shepard
- Comic-Con: 'Justice League' Debuts First Footage, 'Wonder Woman' Gets First Trailer
- Watch Melissa McCarthy, Jodie Foster, Adam Sandler Ruin Their Han Solo Auditions on 'CONAN'
- People Are Upset Taylor Swift Uses Special Instagram Tool to Block Those Snake Emojis
- Artist of the Week: Stacy Ferguson
- Miranda Kerr Flaunts Huge Ring and Long Legs During First Outing Since Evan Spiegel's Proposal
- Comic-Con: 'Legion' Unveils First Footage. Take a Look at the X-Men TV Series