First Look at Doctor Doom and Human Torch in 'Fantastic Four' Reboot Leaks
Several images from the filming set of "The Fantastic Four" reboot land online courtesy of Geek Pride. One of them shows what appears to be a first look at Doctor Doom and Human Torch. Another picture sees the villain facing off a pre-CGI Thing.
Dr. Doom wears an all-black ensemble complete with a mask and a hooded cape, while the pre-CGI Human Torch dons a glowing attire. Both are seen hanging on the wires in a green room. Meanwhile, a big tall male is standing in place of The Thing.
The film is due on June 19, 2015 in the U.S. Miles Teller is cast as Reed Richards or the rubber man, Jamie Bell as Ben Grimm or The Thing, Kate Mara as Susan Storm or Invisible Woman, Michael B. Jordan as Sue's brother Johnny Storm or Human Torch, and Toby Kebbell as Dr. Doom.
The official plot is still kept under tight wraps, but Simon Kinberg who writes the remake once said it would focus on "coming of age" and origin stories. "We're definitely telling a younger story that the original films did," he revealed to Den of Geek.
"They're older than high school, but they're not quite grown into the world. If anything, this is a coming of age story. It depends on what books you look at. There are some, like the Ultimate books, that tell this story. So it is an origin story of the Fantastic Four, and it does follow them before they really know what a superhero is," he added.
More The Fantastic Four News
- G-Dragon Promises Big Bang Will Reunite as 5 Members
- Jay Park Signs With Roc Nation
- Justin Bieber Banned From China Over His 'Bad Behavior'
- Kim Kardashian Is 'Furious' After Video of Her Partying Hard Exposed
- Joseph Gordon-Levitt and Tasha McCauley Welcome Second Child
- Celebrities Who Regret Getting Plastic Surgery
- JYJ's Park Yoochun's Fiancee Allegedly Wants to Break Off Engagement
- Kingsman Teams Up With Statesman in New 'The Golden Circle' Red Band Trailer