Heather Morris Is Engaged to Taylor Hubbell
Heather Morris is engaged to longtime boyfriend Taylor Hubbell, Us Weekly reports. A source close to the couple tells the site, "They're super happy together and it just made sense. Heather was beaming when spotted wearing her engagement ring."
Back in 2011, the "Glee" star told Fitness magazine about Taylor, "I want to marry him so bad. That's what I really care about. I want to marry Taylor and have kids with him. I love acting, but if it affects my relationship, then I won't continue doing it."
The pair, who are parents to 11-month-old son Elijah, went to the same high school in Arizona but did not know each other at that time. They started dating after Heather moved to Los Angeles and Taylor reached out to her on Myspace.
Heather, who was formerly a regular cast member on "Glee", appeared only in a few episodes in its fifth season. The sixth and final season will have its original cast, including Lea Michele, Chris Colfer, Darren Criss, Dot Jones, Jane Lynch, Kevin McHale, Matthew Morrison, Chord Overstreet and Amber Riley, back in their respective roles.
- Anne Hathaway Admits She Faked Happiness During Her 2013 Oscar Win
- 'Real Housewives of Miami' Star Larsa Splits From Husband Scottie Pippen Amid Future Romance Rumor
- Former Bachelorette Desiree Hartsock Gives Birth to Baby Boy
- Jennifer Lawrence to Lead Zelda Fitzgerald Biopic
- Kim Kardashian's Family Shares Throwbacks and Birthday Wishes as She Turns 36
- Chris Pratt to Return to TV as Guest Star on His Wife Anna Faris' 'Mom'
- Katy Perry and Pharrell Williams Named Co-Chairs for 2017 Met Gala
- Shailene Woodley Writes Powerful Essay About Her Arrest During Pipeline Protest