Heather Morris Is Engaged to Taylor Hubbell
Heather Morris is engaged to longtime boyfriend Taylor Hubbell, Us Weekly reports. A source close to the couple tells the site, "They're super happy together and it just made sense. Heather was beaming when spotted wearing her engagement ring."
Back in 2011, the "Glee" star told Fitness magazine about Taylor, "I want to marry him so bad. That's what I really care about. I want to marry Taylor and have kids with him. I love acting, but if it affects my relationship, then I won't continue doing it."
The pair, who are parents to 11-month-old son Elijah, went to the same high school in Arizona but did not know each other at that time. They started dating after Heather moved to Los Angeles and Taylor reached out to her on Myspace.
Heather, who was formerly a regular cast member on "Glee", appeared only in a few episodes in its fifth season. The sixth and final season will have its original cast, including Lea Michele, Chris Colfer, Darren Criss, Dot Jones, Jane Lynch, Kevin McHale, Matthew Morrison, Chord Overstreet and Amber Riley, back in their respective roles.
- Rolling Stones' Ronnie Wood Welcomes Twins at Age 68
- Tyga's New Lady Demi Rose Tries to Copy Kylie Jenner by Wearing Similar Strappy Bikini
- Shawn Mendes Teases His Upcoming Album
- Kim Kardashian Visits Snapchat Office. See Some Exclusive Filters She Gets!
- Alicia Keys Goes Makeup Free, Pens Powerful Essay About Overcoming Her Insecurities
- Simon Cowell and His Snarky Comments Make Return on 'America's Got Talent' Season 11 Premiere
- Sienna Miller Still Cares 'Enormously' for Ex-Fiance Jude Law
- Zendaya Coleman Criticized for Posting This Racy Picture