Heather Morris Is Engaged to Taylor Hubbell
Heather Morris is engaged to longtime boyfriend Taylor Hubbell, Us Weekly reports. A source close to the couple tells the site, "They're super happy together and it just made sense. Heather was beaming when spotted wearing her engagement ring."
Back in 2011, the "Glee" star told Fitness magazine about Taylor, "I want to marry him so bad. That's what I really care about. I want to marry Taylor and have kids with him. I love acting, but if it affects my relationship, then I won't continue doing it."
The pair, who are parents to 11-month-old son Elijah, went to the same high school in Arizona but did not know each other at that time. They started dating after Heather moved to Los Angeles and Taylor reached out to her on Myspace.
Heather, who was formerly a regular cast member on "Glee", appeared only in a few episodes in its fifth season. The sixth and final season will have its original cast, including Lea Michele, Chris Colfer, Darren Criss, Dot Jones, Jane Lynch, Kevin McHale, Matthew Morrison, Chord Overstreet and Amber Riley, back in their respective roles.
- Chris Brown Throws Pool Party for Daughter Royalty's Third Birthday
- Fifth Harmony Teases New Single With Mysterious Riddles on Snapchat
- Beyonce Shows Off Huge Baby Bump in Tiny Bikini
- Britney Spears Steps Out for Dinner Date With Beau Sam Asghari in Malibu
- Prince William Regrets That Princess Diana Will Never Meet His Family in Revealing Interview
- 'Paddington 2' First Teaser Sees the Return of the Beloved Peruvian Bear
- Adam Levine Flaunts 'True Love' Tattoo as He Grabs Behati Prinsloo's Booty
- Booty-ful Kim Kardashian and BFF Larsa Pippen Enjoy Arcade Game on Memorial Day