Video: Ariana Grande Performs 'Break Free' on 'America's Got Talent'
As previously announced, Ariana Grande rocked the stage of "America's Got Talent" on Wednesday, August 27. During the singing competition's result show, the singer treated the crowd at Radio City Music Hall to the energetic performance of her latest single "Break Free".
The former "Sam & Cat" actress looked cute in a tiny black dress, a pair of knee-high black boots and a cat ears headband. A number of male and female dancers clad in black outfits joined her onstage as she belted out her song.
"Thanks for having me AGT! sweetest audience ever. love u & thank u," Grande later tweeted. The performance came just days after Grande played the same track at the MTV Video Music Awards on Sunday, August 24.
"Break Free", produced by Zedd, is the second single off Grande's newest album "My Everything" that came out earlier this week. Having also spawned hits "Problem" featuring Iggy Azalea and "Bang Bang" featuring Jessie J and Nicki Minaj, the 21-year-old star's second studio effort is currently on track to open at Billboard 200's No. 1 with more than 150,000 copies sold next week.
More Ariana Grande News
- New Trailer for Cameron Crowe's 'Roadies' Promises Nudity and a Lot of Drama
- Here's What Chris Evans Says of Captain America's Hydra Plot Twist
- Blac Chyna's Baby Bump Is Growing! Model Bares Belly in Black Sports Bra
- Khloe Kardashian Refuses to Pay Lamar Odom Spousal Support
- Netflix Releases Trailer and Release Date for 'The Little Prince'
- 'Westworld' and SJP's 'Divorce' Set for Fall Premieres
- Reasons Behind Johnny Depp and Amber Heard's Divorce Are Revealed. Is She Using Him for Fame?
- Adele Hilariously Curses Onstage After Forgetting Her Own Lyrics at Concert