Video: Ariana Grande Performs 'Break Free' on 'America's Got Talent'
As previously announced, Ariana Grande rocked the stage of "America's Got Talent" on Wednesday, August 27. During the singing competition's result show, the singer treated the crowd at Radio City Music Hall to the energetic performance of her latest single "Break Free".
The former "Sam & Cat" actress looked cute in a tiny black dress, a pair of knee-high black boots and a cat ears headband. A number of male and female dancers clad in black outfits joined her onstage as she belted out her song.
"Thanks for having me AGT! sweetest audience ever. love u & thank u," Grande later tweeted. The performance came just days after Grande played the same track at the MTV Video Music Awards on Sunday, August 24.
"Break Free", produced by Zedd, is the second single off Grande's newest album "My Everything" that came out earlier this week. Having also spawned hits "Problem" featuring Iggy Azalea and "Bang Bang" featuring Jessie J and Nicki Minaj, the 21-year-old star's second studio effort is currently on track to open at Billboard 200's No. 1 with more than 150,000 copies sold next week.
More Ariana Grande News
- Derek Hough and Tony Dovolani Not Returning for 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 24
- Colton Haynes to Make Live Singing Debut in Tribute Performance for George Michael
- 'Jurassic World 2' First Set Photo Arrives as Filming Begins
- Behati Prinsloo Wows on First Post-Baby Runway Show at Milan Fashion Week
- A Green Lantern Is Reportedly Confirmed in 'Justice League'
- New Photos Seem to Confirm Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus' Romance Rumors
- 'Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.': Is Nick Blood Returning in Season 4?
- Happy 'Twin Peaks' Day! Showtime Unveils Posters for Revival