Video: Ariana Grande Performs 'Break Free' on 'America's Got Talent'
As previously announced, Ariana Grande rocked the stage of "America's Got Talent" on Wednesday, August 27. During the singing competition's result show, the singer treated the crowd at Radio City Music Hall to the energetic performance of her latest single "Break Free".
The former "Sam & Cat" actress looked cute in a tiny black dress, a pair of knee-high black boots and a cat ears headband. A number of male and female dancers clad in black outfits joined her onstage as she belted out her song.
"Thanks for having me AGT! sweetest audience ever. love u & thank u," Grande later tweeted. The performance came just days after Grande played the same track at the MTV Video Music Awards on Sunday, August 24.
"Break Free", produced by Zedd, is the second single off Grande's newest album "My Everything" that came out earlier this week. Having also spawned hits "Problem" featuring Iggy Azalea and "Bang Bang" featuring Jessie J and Nicki Minaj, the 21-year-old star's second studio effort is currently on track to open at Billboard 200's No. 1 with more than 150,000 copies sold next week.
More Ariana Grande News
- Kylie Jenner Teases Her Secret Project in Seductive Instagram Photos
- 'Game of Thrones' Season 8 Could Have More Than Six Episodes
- Alec Baldwin, Mark Ruffalo and Michael Moore Stage a Star-Studded Anti-Trump Protest in NYC
- 'Good Behavior' Gets Season 2 Renewal
- Hailee Steinfeld Confirms Her Return for 'Pitch Perfect 3'
- Jenna Dewan Having 'Big Fight' With Channing Tatum Over Her Nude Photo
- Katy Perry Goes Blonde as She Throws Surprise Birthday Bash for Orlando Bloom
- Ariana Grande Flaunts Her Slender Body in Pics to Tease Her Upcoming Tour