Video: Ariana Grande Performs 'Break Free' on 'America's Got Talent'
As previously announced, Ariana Grande rocked the stage of "America's Got Talent" on Wednesday, August 27. During the singing competition's result show, the singer treated the crowd at Radio City Music Hall to the energetic performance of her latest single "Break Free".
The former "Sam & Cat" actress looked cute in a tiny black dress, a pair of knee-high black boots and a cat ears headband. A number of male and female dancers clad in black outfits joined her onstage as she belted out her song.
"Thanks for having me AGT! sweetest audience ever. love u & thank u," Grande later tweeted. The performance came just days after Grande played the same track at the MTV Video Music Awards on Sunday, August 24.
"Break Free", produced by Zedd, is the second single off Grande's newest album "My Everything" that came out earlier this week. Having also spawned hits "Problem" featuring Iggy Azalea and "Bang Bang" featuring Jessie J and Nicki Minaj, the 21-year-old star's second studio effort is currently on track to open at Billboard 200's No. 1 with more than 150,000 copies sold next week.
More Ariana Grande News
- Kim Kardashian Admits That Her Curvy Figure Makes Her Feel Insecure
- 'The Walking Dead' Was Supposed to End in Alexandria, but It Has Changed
- Disney's New 'Nutcracker' Movie Casts Mackenzie Foy as Clara
- Video: Kanye West Disses Taylor Swift While Crashing Drake's Concert
- Ben Affleck Risks His Life in New 'The Accountant' Trailer
- An Uber Driver Failing to Recognize Lorde Brags About Another Celebrity Passenger
- Scott Disick and Khloe Kardashian Make Fun of Dating Rumors While Posing for a Selfie
- Demi Lovato and Joe Jonas Bring 'Camp Rock' Back to D.C. Concert. See Their Onstage Reunion