Video: Ariana Grande Performs 'Break Free' on 'America's Got Talent'
As previously announced, Ariana Grande rocked the stage of "America's Got Talent" on Wednesday, August 27. During the singing competition's result show, the singer treated the crowd at Radio City Music Hall to the energetic performance of her latest single "Break Free".
The former "Sam & Cat" actress looked cute in a tiny black dress, a pair of knee-high black boots and a cat ears headband. A number of male and female dancers clad in black outfits joined her onstage as she belted out her song.
"Thanks for having me AGT! sweetest audience ever. love u & thank u," Grande later tweeted. The performance came just days after Grande played the same track at the MTV Video Music Awards on Sunday, August 24.
"Break Free", produced by Zedd, is the second single off Grande's newest album "My Everything" that came out earlier this week. Having also spawned hits "Problem" featuring Iggy Azalea and "Bang Bang" featuring Jessie J and Nicki Minaj, the 21-year-old star's second studio effort is currently on track to open at Billboard 200's No. 1 with more than 150,000 copies sold next week.
More Ariana Grande News
- 'Legends of Tomorrow' Actor Johnathon Schaech Wants to Be the Next Wolverine
- MTV VMAs 2016: Drake Presents Rihanna With Video Vanguard Award
- MTV VMAs 2016: Jimmy Fallon Appears Onstage as Ryan Lochte, Throws Major Shade at Him
- MTV VMAs 2016: Beyonce Leads Full List of Winners With Six Trophies
- MTV VMAs 2016: Future Performs 'F**k Up Some Commas', Nick Jonas Brings 'Bacon'
- MTV VMAs 2016: Beyonce Reenacts 'Lemonade' Visuals, Britney Spears Slays 'Make Me'
- MTV VMAs 2016: Alicia Keys Goes Make Up Free as She Honors MLK With a Poem
- MTV VMAs 2016: Kanye West Debuts 'Fade' Music Video, Talks About Taylor Swift in Speech