Uma Thurman Addresses Quentin Tarantino Dating Rumors
Uma Thurman finally addresses rumors which claimed she's dating Quentin Tarantino after they were photographed kissing in June. In an interview with Vs. Magazine, excerpted by Mail Online, Uma also opens up about her break from acting.
The "Kill Bill" actress tells the magazine "I was discussing [the rumors] with Mr Tarantino last night. He was angry at me for not calling him back because as he said, 'According to the papers we are practically married!' and he laughed hysterically."
She then clarifies her relationship with Quentin, "So our relationship is pretty much what it's always been; people are just having fun with it. I think media is part of the career of an actor. There is no career for an actor who is in some way not in the media, unless they are unsuccessful."
Talking about her break from acting, Uma shares, "I've kind of been on a hiatus for a while, and I just started getting back to work right now. I had a baby and I also wanted to take a step back, and so I did. I think it's important to have this time to take a step back, analyze things and just breathe."
- Joanna Krupa Causes Internet Frenzy After Seemingly Posing Fully-Naked
- David Ayer Regrets That Joker Is Not 'Suicide Squad' Main Villain
- Robin Excitedly Tries on Different Costumes in First 'Lego Batman Movie' Clip
- Kendall Jenner Flashes Her Breasts in Sheer Top While Strolling Around Paris
- Kanye West Reportedly Ready to Continue His Canceled 'Saint Pablo' Tour
- Chelsea Clinton Branded Hypocrite After Defending Barron Trump From Cyberbullies
- New 'Powerless' Promo Features Crimson Fox Catching a Train
- Woody Harrelson Is Han Solo's Mentor in Upcoming 'Star Wars' Spin-Off