Uma Thurman Addresses Quentin Tarantino Dating Rumors
Uma Thurman finally addresses rumors which claimed she's dating Quentin Tarantino after they were photographed kissing in June. In an interview with Vs. Magazine, excerpted by Mail Online, Uma also opens up about her break from acting.
The "Kill Bill" actress tells the magazine "I was discussing [the rumors] with Mr Tarantino last night. He was angry at me for not calling him back because as he said, 'According to the papers we are practically married!' and he laughed hysterically."
She then clarifies her relationship with Quentin, "So our relationship is pretty much what it's always been; people are just having fun with it. I think media is part of the career of an actor. There is no career for an actor who is in some way not in the media, unless they are unsuccessful."
Talking about her break from acting, Uma shares, "I've kind of been on a hiatus for a while, and I just started getting back to work right now. I had a baby and I also wanted to take a step back, and so I did. I think it's important to have this time to take a step back, analyze things and just breathe."
- 'The Voice' Season 12 Sneak Peek: Watch 29-Year-Old J. Chosen Blow the Coaches' Mind
- Sinead O'Connor Apologizes for Saying Arsenio Hall Gave Prince Drugs
- See Lethal Charlize Theron in New 'Atomic Blonde' Poster
- Brooklyn Beckham Gets Dating Advice From Anais Gallagher
- Nicole Scherzinger Goes Underwear Free in Dazzling Dress at BRIT Awards After-Party
- 'This Is Us' to Bring Back Ron Cephas Jones in Season 2 After That Emotional Road Trip
- Gigi and Bella Hadid Go Vampy for Milan Fashion Week
- NBC's 'Taken' Opening Scene Reveals How Bryan Mills' Sister Is Murdered