Uma Thurman Addresses Quentin Tarantino Dating Rumors
Uma Thurman finally addresses rumors which claimed she's dating Quentin Tarantino after they were photographed kissing in June. In an interview with Vs. Magazine, excerpted by Mail Online, Uma also opens up about her break from acting.
The "Kill Bill" actress tells the magazine "I was discussing [the rumors] with Mr Tarantino last night. He was angry at me for not calling him back because as he said, 'According to the papers we are practically married!' and he laughed hysterically."
She then clarifies her relationship with Quentin, "So our relationship is pretty much what it's always been; people are just having fun with it. I think media is part of the career of an actor. There is no career for an actor who is in some way not in the media, unless they are unsuccessful."
Talking about her break from acting, Uma shares, "I've kind of been on a hiatus for a while, and I just started getting back to work right now. I had a baby and I also wanted to take a step back, and so I did. I think it's important to have this time to take a step back, analyze things and just breathe."
- Gisele Bundchen, Kendall Jenner, Gigi Hadid Among Highest-Paid Models 2016
- Selena Gomez Takes a Break, Cancels Tour Amid Battle With Depression due to Lupus
- 'Arrow' Season 5 Shows First Look at Villainous Prometheus
- Blake Lively Celebrates Baby Shower With Taylor Swift
- Gabby Douglas Apologizes After Missing VMAs due to Health Issues
- First Look at Miley Cyrus as Hippie in Woody Allen's 'Crisis in Six Scenes'
- Drake and Rihanna Kiss on Instagram, Enjoy Date Night After VMAs
- Chris Brown Reacts to Accusations That He Pulled Gun on Woman