Uma Thurman Addresses Quentin Tarantino Dating Rumors
Uma Thurman finally addresses rumors which claimed she's dating Quentin Tarantino after they were photographed kissing in June. In an interview with Vs. Magazine, excerpted by Mail Online, Uma also opens up about her break from acting.
The "Kill Bill" actress tells the magazine "I was discussing [the rumors] with Mr Tarantino last night. He was angry at me for not calling him back because as he said, 'According to the papers we are practically married!' and he laughed hysterically."
She then clarifies her relationship with Quentin, "So our relationship is pretty much what it's always been; people are just having fun with it. I think media is part of the career of an actor. There is no career for an actor who is in some way not in the media, unless they are unsuccessful."
Talking about her break from acting, Uma shares, "I've kind of been on a hiatus for a while, and I just started getting back to work right now. I had a baby and I also wanted to take a step back, and so I did. I think it's important to have this time to take a step back, analyze things and just breathe."
- R. Kelly Sued for Allegedly Having a 5-Year Affair With a Man's Wife
- 'Petty' Kylie Jenner's Not Happy Scott Disick Still Hangs Out With Her Ex Tyga
- 'The Walking Dead': The First Two New Characters in Season 8 Revealed
- 'Unbreakable'/'Split' Sequel 'Glass' Is Announced, Bruce Willis and James McAvoy Will Return
- Kim Kardashian's 'Jealous' of Kourtney's Hot Beach Body
- Katy Perry Announces Migos Collaboration 'Bon Appetit'
- Hilary Swank Boards FX's 'Trust'
- Alex Rodriguez Bans J.Lo From Talking to Ex Casper Smart