Rachel Berry to Resurrect the Glee Club in Final Season
Creator Ryan Murphy once said that "Glee" would be "getting back to its roots" in its final season. Now, details about the swan song, including which stars are included in the main cast, are revealed by FOX.
According to the network, Lea Michele, Chris Colfer, Darren Criss, Dot Jones, Jane Lynch, Kevin McHale, Matthew Morrison, Chord Overstreet and Amber Riley are the main cast. While it appears that Riley's Mercedes will have a bigger role after she only appeared in several episodes last season, Jenna Ushkowitz who is one of the show's original actors is missing from the list.
Naya Rivera will also be back, though not on a regular basis. It's additionally confirmed that Max Adler will reprise his role as the former bully who is now openly gay, Dave Karofsky. Recent report said he "may now be romantically entangled with Blaine."
Everyone is back in Lima, Ohio and Michele's Rachel Berry will make it her mission to reinstate and lead the glee club at McKinley after Sue has banished the arts at the school. Mr. Schue, Blaine and Sam, meanwhile, have surprising new gigs.
The new glee club members will include five sophomore students. They are gay a "football stud" named Spencer, twin Cheerios Mason and Madison, Jane who joins New Directions after she's turned away by the Warblers, and Roderick who has a voice like Otis Redding.
"Glee" will return with its sixth and final season in midseason. It consists of 13 episodes.
- 'Womanizer' Scott Disick Cozies Up to 6th Woman in Monaco
- Emily Ratajkowski Goes Nude on the Set of New Thriller 'Welcome Home'
- Rihanna Sparks Pregnancy Speculations
- Suzy Hints That She's Missing Boyfriend Lee Min Ho in New Instagram Pic
- Big Bang's G-Dragon Sports Cornrows and Heavy Makeup in New Instagram Pics
- Pregnant Nikki Reed Bares Cleavage in Sexy Maternity Clothes
- Cristiano Ronaldo's Mother Laughs Off Georgina Rodriguez Pregnancy Rumor: 'It's Nonsense'
- Lamar Odom Is Refused Entry at Los Angeles Strip Club