Suge Knight Is Released From Hospital After Surviving Six Gun Shots
Suge Knight was released from Cedars-Sinai hospital in Los Angeles on Wednesday, August 27, TMZ reported. The music executive left the hospital three days after being shot six times at a pre-Video Music Awards party hosted by Chris Brown at 1OAK nightclub in West Hollywood, California.
Suge's representative told the site that the music mogul was healing amazingly well and wouldn't need any rehabilitation. Doctors only asked him to have a few follow up visits. Sources told the site, "Suge is already back on a regular diet, and if he keeps his bandages clean ... he'll be good to go."
Suge's friend Keith Middlebrook told New York Daily News on the same day, "[Suge] went straight home and is going to heal up in a few days and be stronger than ever." Keith said Suge was helping him as a consultant to produce a Tupac Shakur biopic, "Don Makaveli". He shared, "I talked to him today. He's tough. When he was shot, he walked out of the building. He's a pretty tough cat."
This is not the first time Suge has been involved in shooting incident. Back in 2005, he was shot in the leg at a pre-VMA party in Miami hosted by Kanye West. In 1996, he was with Tupac when the rapper was fatally shot.
- Ex-Sistar Member Bora Is Dating Big Star's Feeldog
- The Obamas' Balinese Vacation Pictures: See the Family During Temple Visit and Rafting
- Ritz-Carlton Responds After Leslie Jones Accused It of Racism
- Elle Fanning Turns Her Dream Into Reality in New 'Leap!' Trailer
- This Is What Bella Thorne Does When Asked If Scott Disick Is a Sex Addict
- Bye Exes Feud! Nicki Minaj Is 'Happily Moving On' With Nas
- Jay-Z Shares '4:44' Dramatic Trailer Titled 'Kill Jay Z'
- Katy Perry Breaks Silence on Orlando Bloom's Nude Photos, Claims He Tried to Get Her Naked Too