Suge Knight Is Released From Hospital After Surviving Six Gun Shots
Suge Knight was released from Cedars-Sinai hospital in Los Angeles on Wednesday, August 27, TMZ reported. The music executive left the hospital three days after being shot six times at a pre-Video Music Awards party hosted by Chris Brown at 1OAK nightclub in West Hollywood, California.
Suge's representative told the site that the music mogul was healing amazingly well and wouldn't need any rehabilitation. Doctors only asked him to have a few follow up visits. Sources told the site, "Suge is already back on a regular diet, and if he keeps his bandages clean ... he'll be good to go."
Suge's friend Keith Middlebrook told New York Daily News on the same day, "[Suge] went straight home and is going to heal up in a few days and be stronger than ever." Keith said Suge was helping him as a consultant to produce a Tupac Shakur biopic, "Don Makaveli". He shared, "I talked to him today. He's tough. When he was shot, he walked out of the building. He's a pretty tough cat."
This is not the first time Suge has been involved in shooting incident. Back in 2005, he was shot in the leg at a pre-VMA party in Miami hosted by Kanye West. In 1996, he was with Tupac when the rapper was fatally shot.
- Find Out How Jaden Smith Tricked His Dad Will Smith Into Letting Him Drink on His Birthday
- Jean-Claude Van Damme Walks Out of TV Interview After Reporter Asks This Question
- Matt Damon Will Take a Break From Acting Next Year
- Kanye West Launches Twitter Rants About Apple and Tidal Beef
- Tyler Posey Clarifies 'I Am Gay' Snapchat Video, Apologizes for Fake Coming Out
- Nick Jonas Offered $2 Million to Perform at RNC
- Director Paul Feig Slams Sony for Deleting 'Ghostbusters' Pro-Hillary Tweet
- 'Game of Thrones' Set to End With Season 8, Spin-Off Plan Confirmed