Suge Knight Is Released From Hospital After Surviving Six Gun Shots
Suge Knight was released from Cedars-Sinai hospital in Los Angeles on Wednesday, August 27, TMZ reported. The music executive left the hospital three days after being shot six times at a pre-Video Music Awards party hosted by Chris Brown at 1OAK nightclub in West Hollywood, California.
Suge's representative told the site that the music mogul was healing amazingly well and wouldn't need any rehabilitation. Doctors only asked him to have a few follow up visits. Sources told the site, "Suge is already back on a regular diet, and if he keeps his bandages clean ... he'll be good to go."
Suge's friend Keith Middlebrook told New York Daily News on the same day, "[Suge] went straight home and is going to heal up in a few days and be stronger than ever." Keith said Suge was helping him as a consultant to produce a Tupac Shakur biopic, "Don Makaveli". He shared, "I talked to him today. He's tough. When he was shot, he walked out of the building. He's a pretty tough cat."
This is not the first time Suge has been involved in shooting incident. Back in 2005, he was shot in the leg at a pre-VMA party in Miami hosted by Kanye West. In 1996, he was with Tupac when the rapper was fatally shot.
- Kanye West Robbed, Computers Stolen From His Studio
- 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Announces Big Reveal on May 31
- Dwayne Johnson Hints at Darker Hobbs in 'Fast and Furious 8' Image
- Paul Bettany Defends Johnny Depp Amid Amber Heard's Domestic Violence Accusations
- Khloe, Kourtney Kardashian, Tyga Celebrate Scott Disick's Birthday in Vegas
- Kate Beckinsale: Michael Bay Was Baffled Because 'My Boobs Weren't Bigger Than My Head'
- 'Maze Runner 3' Pushed Back to 2018 as Dylan O'Brien Is Still on the Mend After On-Set Accident
- PND Serenades Kylie Jenner After She Called Him Out for Deleting Her on Social Media