Rebels Highlighted in Six New 'Hunger Games: Mockingjay, Part 1' Posters
Six new individual posters of "The Hunger Games: Mockingjay, Part 1" have arrived, showing the rebels against Capitol. Liam Hemsworth's Gale is found among the characters, wielding a crossbow and carrying a handgun.
The other characters are Boggs, Cressida, Messalla, Castor and Pollux. Boggs is the protector of Jennifer Lawrence's Katniss, Cressida is a propaganda filmmaker who works with Katniss to undermine the Capitol, Messalla is Cressida's assistant while Castor and Pollux are cameramen who work for Cressida.
The theme for the first "Mockingjay" film is rebellion. Lionsgate previously released a teaser showing President Snow's Panem broadcast hacked by Beetee who announces that "the Mockingjay lives."
In this movie, Katniss leads the districts of Panem in a rebellion against the tyrannical and corrupt Capitol. As the war that will determine the fate of Panem escalates, Katniss must decipher for herself who she can trust and what needs to be done, with everything she cares for in the balance.
"The Hunger Games: Mockingjay, Part 1" hits theaters across the nation on November 21.
- Derek Hough and Tony Dovolani Not Returning for 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 24
- Colton Haynes to Make Live Singing Debut in Tribute Performance for George Michael
- 'Jurassic World 2' First Set Photo Arrives as Filming Begins
- Behati Prinsloo Wows on First Post-Baby Runway Show at Milan Fashion Week
- A Green Lantern Is Reportedly Confirmed in 'Justice League'
- New Photos Seem to Confirm Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus' Romance Rumors
- 'Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.': Is Nick Blood Returning in Season 4?
- Happy 'Twin Peaks' Day! Showtime Unveils Posters for Revival