Video: Justin Bieber Covers Johnny Cash's 'Ring of Fire'
Justin Bieber goes country in a video featuring him covering Johnny Cash's "Ring of Fire". Shared via the Canadian superstar's Instagram on Tuesday, August 26, the clip came with a caption that read, "We wake up singin good ol johny cash @khalil came with with the crazy tone lol."
The brief video shows shirtless Bieber sitting at the keyboard and singing the country tune with an acoustic guitar in hand. Pal Khalil, also shirtless, joins him to perform the track from Cash's 1963 album "Ring of Fire: The Best of Johnny Cash".
This is not Bieber's first time to have shown interest in country music. Back in 2011, he won CMT's Best Collaborative Video award for his collaboration with Rascal Flatts, "That Should Be Me". Responding to the win, the Biebs said he and his mother were both country fans.
In the same year, Bieber also wrote a song with country/pop superstar Taylor Swift. The song, however, has yet to see the light of day.
More Justin Bieber News
- 'Ghostbusters' Cast Show Off the New Gadgets in Latest Featurette
- HBO Officially Confirms Jon Snow's True Parentage With This 'Game of Thrones' Infographic
- New 'Star Trek Beyond' Character Poster Shows Jaylah on Cap's Chair
- Lady GaGa and Taylor Kinney's Wedding Plan Reportedly Shelved Because of This
- Taylor Swift and Tom Hiddleston Make Out in Rome, Fans Say Their Romance Is 'Staged'
- Watch James Van Der Beek Channel Diplo to Promote Mad Decent Block Party
- Jessica Simpson Reportedly Hires 'Homely' Nannies Because She Fears Her Husband Will Cheat on Her
- Your Favorite 'Nashville' Stars Are Returning for Season 5. Find Out Which Ones