Video: Justin Bieber Covers Johnny Cash's 'Ring of Fire'
Justin Bieber goes country in a video featuring him covering Johnny Cash's "Ring of Fire". Shared via the Canadian superstar's Instagram on Tuesday, August 26, the clip came with a caption that read, "We wake up singin good ol johny cash @khalil came with with the crazy tone lol."
The brief video shows shirtless Bieber sitting at the keyboard and singing the country tune with an acoustic guitar in hand. Pal Khalil, also shirtless, joins him to perform the track from Cash's 1963 album "Ring of Fire: The Best of Johnny Cash".
This is not Bieber's first time to have shown interest in country music. Back in 2011, he won CMT's Best Collaborative Video award for his collaboration with Rascal Flatts, "That Should Be Me". Responding to the win, the Biebs said he and his mother were both country fans.
In the same year, Bieber also wrote a song with country/pop superstar Taylor Swift. The song, however, has yet to see the light of day.
More Justin Bieber News
- Lee Sung Kyung and Nam Joo Hyuk Are Reportedly Dating
- Jenna Dewan Reportedly Joins Channing Tatum at 'Magic Mike Live' Premiere Due to Trust Issues
- Watch Preview of Ty Dolla $ign and Lil Yachty's Collaboration for 'Beach House 3'
- George and Amal Clooney Reportedly to Spend Over $1 M on a Royal-Like Delivery Experience
- 'Delusional' Drake Is Still Not Over Rihanna, but She Won't Give Him Another Chance
- Perrie Edwards Celebrates Footballer Beau Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain's Win With a Dance
- Kris Jenner Reportedly Planning New Reality Show Featuring Her Grandkids
- Sara Sampaio Exposes Nipples in See-Through Bustier