Video: Justin Bieber Covers Johnny Cash's 'Ring of Fire'
Justin Bieber goes country in a video featuring him covering Johnny Cash's "Ring of Fire". Shared via the Canadian superstar's Instagram on Tuesday, August 26, the clip came with a caption that read, "We wake up singin good ol johny cash @khalil came with with the crazy tone lol."
The brief video shows shirtless Bieber sitting at the keyboard and singing the country tune with an acoustic guitar in hand. Pal Khalil, also shirtless, joins him to perform the track from Cash's 1963 album "Ring of Fire: The Best of Johnny Cash".
This is not Bieber's first time to have shown interest in country music. Back in 2011, he won CMT's Best Collaborative Video award for his collaboration with Rascal Flatts, "That Should Be Me". Responding to the win, the Biebs said he and his mother were both country fans.
In the same year, Bieber also wrote a song with country/pop superstar Taylor Swift. The song, however, has yet to see the light of day.
More Justin Bieber News
- Usher Releases Two New Tracks Off 'Hard II Love'
- Rihanna Gets the Biggest Gift Ever From Drake in Honor of Her VMAs Win
- First Look at Lumiere, Cogsworth, Gaston and Le Fou in 'Beauty and the Beast'
- Julianne Hough and Derek Hough to Return for 'DWTS' Season 23
- Sam Mendes in Talks to Direct Disney's 'James and the Giant Peach'
- 'Veep' Star Anna Chlumsky Gives Birth to Her Second Child
- Producer Defends Frank Ocean for Self-Releasing 'Blonde' Album, Slams Def Jam
- Kanye West and Kim Kardashian Give Paparazzi Free Yeezy Sneakers