Video: Justin Bieber Covers Johnny Cash's 'Ring of Fire'
Justin Bieber goes country in a video featuring him covering Johnny Cash's "Ring of Fire". Shared via the Canadian superstar's Instagram on Tuesday, August 26, the clip came with a caption that read, "We wake up singin good ol johny cash @khalil came with with the crazy tone lol."
The brief video shows shirtless Bieber sitting at the keyboard and singing the country tune with an acoustic guitar in hand. Pal Khalil, also shirtless, joins him to perform the track from Cash's 1963 album "Ring of Fire: The Best of Johnny Cash".
This is not Bieber's first time to have shown interest in country music. Back in 2011, he won CMT's Best Collaborative Video award for his collaboration with Rascal Flatts, "That Should Be Me". Responding to the win, the Biebs said he and his mother were both country fans.
In the same year, Bieber also wrote a song with country/pop superstar Taylor Swift. The song, however, has yet to see the light of day.
More Justin Bieber News
- Kylie Jenner Wraps Her Body With Real Snake in Sneak Peek of Sexy 2017 Calendar
- Lady GaGa Shares Kindness With the Help of Taylor Kinney and Her Mom
- Shia LaBeouf Unleashes New Freestyle in Response to Soulja Boy's Threats
- Nicki Minaj Gets Heavily Criticized for Making Fun of Mentally Ill Woman
- 'The Mummy' Director on Whether Tom Cruise's Character Dies in the First Trailer
- 'Westworld' Showrunners Address Evil Dolores and Ford's Fate
- Justin Bieber Announces 2017 U.S. Stadium Tour Dates
- Blac Chyna Seems to Diss Kylie Jenner and Tyga on Snapchat. Is This Khloe's Response?