Video: Justin Bieber Covers Johnny Cash's 'Ring of Fire'
Justin Bieber goes country in a video featuring him covering Johnny Cash's "Ring of Fire". Shared via the Canadian superstar's Instagram on Tuesday, August 26, the clip came with a caption that read, "We wake up singin good ol johny cash @khalil came with with the crazy tone lol."
The brief video shows shirtless Bieber sitting at the keyboard and singing the country tune with an acoustic guitar in hand. Pal Khalil, also shirtless, joins him to perform the track from Cash's 1963 album "Ring of Fire: The Best of Johnny Cash".
This is not Bieber's first time to have shown interest in country music. Back in 2011, he won CMT's Best Collaborative Video award for his collaboration with Rascal Flatts, "That Should Be Me". Responding to the win, the Biebs said he and his mother were both country fans.
In the same year, Bieber also wrote a song with country/pop superstar Taylor Swift. The song, however, has yet to see the light of day.
More Justin Bieber News
- 'Stranger Things': Here's What Upside Down Is According to the Child Actors
- Ben Affleck and Jennifer Garner Grab Breakfast Sans Kids Amid Rumor They Call Off Divorce
- Cheryl's Mom Fuels Rumors Singer Is Expecting a Child With Liam Payne
- Lionsgate Is Open for More 'Twilight' Sequels
- Cara Delevingne Nearly Topless in Ripped Top for Puma Campaign
- See Tom Brady Sunbathing Completely Naked During Vacation With Gisele Bundchen
- Everyone Is Excited to Meet Superman in New 'Supergirl' Season 2 Sneak Peeks
- Nick Jonas Shares His First Photo From 'Jumanji' Set, but There's a Catch