Video: Justin Bieber Covers Johnny Cash's 'Ring of Fire'
Justin Bieber goes country in a video featuring him covering Johnny Cash's "Ring of Fire". Shared via the Canadian superstar's Instagram on Tuesday, August 26, the clip came with a caption that read, "We wake up singin good ol johny cash @khalil came with with the crazy tone lol."
The brief video shows shirtless Bieber sitting at the keyboard and singing the country tune with an acoustic guitar in hand. Pal Khalil, also shirtless, joins him to perform the track from Cash's 1963 album "Ring of Fire: The Best of Johnny Cash".
This is not Bieber's first time to have shown interest in country music. Back in 2011, he won CMT's Best Collaborative Video award for his collaboration with Rascal Flatts, "That Should Be Me". Responding to the win, the Biebs said he and his mother were both country fans.
In the same year, Bieber also wrote a song with country/pop superstar Taylor Swift. The song, however, has yet to see the light of day.
More Justin Bieber News
- 'Power Rangers' First Full Trailer Offers First Official Look at Zordon and Megazord
- Amazon Is Adapting Neil Gaiman's 'Good Omens' Into a Limited Series
- Caitlyn Jenner's Rep Clears Up Rumors of Inaugural Dance With Donald Trump
- Nancy Sinatra Slams Donald Trump for Using Her Father's Song at His Inauguration Ball
- Ariana Grande Shares Sweet Birthday Message for 'Soulmate' Mac Miller
- Bella Thorne Gets Flirty With Zedd on Twitter and His Fans Absolutely Hate It
- Fetty Wap and Monty Flaunt Million-Dollar Bling in New Video for 'S**t I Like'
- Ryan Gosling and Eva Mendes Reportedly Fighting Over Whether to Have Baby No. 3