Paris Hilton's Younger Brother Conrad Injured in Car Accident
Paris Hilton's younger brother, Conrad Hilton, was reportedly injured in a car crash which occurred on a highway near Palm Springs, California on Saturday, August 23. California Highway Patrol Sergeant Daniel Hesser claimed Conrad was sent to Desert Regional Medical Center but his current condition is still unknown.
According to California Highway Patrol, Conrad was driving his BMW on Interstate 10 at around 12:30 P.M. when he tried to change lanes and hit the back of Volkswagen Beetle. He then lost control of his car and hit the rear of a tractor trailer before coming to a stop on the side of the road.
Conrad was pulled from his car by firefighters using the jaws of life. Investigators determined that drugs and alcohol were not factors in the accident. However, Officer Stephanie Hamilton claimed Conrad had been speeding before the accident happened and "several motorists called him in for reckless driving."
This is not the first accident Conrad has been involved in. Back in 2011, he hit a parked car, which in turn smashed another car, when he was driving in Brentwood.
More Paris Hilton News
- Kylie Jenner Teases Her Secret Project in Seductive Instagram Photos
- 'Game of Thrones' Season 8 Could Have More Than Six Episodes
- Alec Baldwin, Mark Ruffalo and Michael Moore Stage a Star-Studded Anti-Trump Protest in NYC
- 'Good Behavior' Gets Season 2 Renewal
- Hailee Steinfeld Confirms Her Return for 'Pitch Perfect 3'
- Jenna Dewan Having 'Big Fight' With Channing Tatum Over Her Nude Photo
- Katy Perry Goes Blonde as She Throws Surprise Birthday Bash for Orlando Bloom
- Ariana Grande Flaunts Her Slender Body in Pics to Tease Her Upcoming Tour