Paris Hilton's Younger Brother Conrad Injured in Car Accident
Paris Hilton's younger brother, Conrad Hilton, was reportedly injured in a car crash which occurred on a highway near Palm Springs, California on Saturday, August 23. California Highway Patrol Sergeant Daniel Hesser claimed Conrad was sent to Desert Regional Medical Center but his current condition is still unknown.
According to California Highway Patrol, Conrad was driving his BMW on Interstate 10 at around 12:30 P.M. when he tried to change lanes and hit the back of Volkswagen Beetle. He then lost control of his car and hit the rear of a tractor trailer before coming to a stop on the side of the road.
Conrad was pulled from his car by firefighters using the jaws of life. Investigators determined that drugs and alcohol were not factors in the accident. However, Officer Stephanie Hamilton claimed Conrad had been speeding before the accident happened and "several motorists called him in for reckless driving."
This is not the first accident Conrad has been involved in. Back in 2011, he hit a parked car, which in turn smashed another car, when he was driving in Brentwood.
More Paris Hilton News
- Dr. Dre Detained Outside His Malibu House After an Alleged Road Rage
- Sarah Silverman Gets Booed for Mocking Bernie Sanders Supporters at DNC
- Kiersey Clemons Confirmed to Star as Iris West in 'The Flash' Movie
- Mariah Carey's Fiance James Packer Grabs Her Boob While Partying in Italy
- 'The Bachelorette': JoJo Picks Final Two After Ruining a Suitor's Fantasy Suite Date
- Justin Bieber and Cody Simpson's Unreleased Song 'Stay Together' Surfaces Online
- 'He's a Dirty Dog!' Sharon Osbourne Blasts Ozzy for Comments on Their Marriage
- Katharine McPhee and Boyfriend Elyes Gabel Call It Quits After Two Years