Paris Hilton's Younger Brother Conrad Injured in Car Accident
Paris Hilton's younger brother, Conrad Hilton, was reportedly injured in a car crash which occurred on a highway near Palm Springs, California on Saturday, August 23. California Highway Patrol Sergeant Daniel Hesser claimed Conrad was sent to Desert Regional Medical Center but his current condition is still unknown.
According to California Highway Patrol, Conrad was driving his BMW on Interstate 10 at around 12:30 P.M. when he tried to change lanes and hit the back of Volkswagen Beetle. He then lost control of his car and hit the rear of a tractor trailer before coming to a stop on the side of the road.
Conrad was pulled from his car by firefighters using the jaws of life. Investigators determined that drugs and alcohol were not factors in the accident. However, Officer Stephanie Hamilton claimed Conrad had been speeding before the accident happened and "several motorists called him in for reckless driving."
This is not the first accident Conrad has been involved in. Back in 2011, he hit a parked car, which in turn smashed another car, when he was driving in Brentwood.
- Jake Gyllenhaal Helps Amy Schumer Spoof 'Catfish' and the Victim Becomes Obscure
- Lionsgate Is Planning to Make Seven More 'Power Rangers' Movies
- Kylie Jenner and PARTYNEXTDOOR Go Bowling Together
- Troy Ave's Arrested After Video of Him Firing Gun at T.I.'s Concert Surfaces
- Gucci Mane Records New Mixtape Just Hours After Released From Prison
- New Trailer for Cameron Crowe's 'Roadies' Promises Nudity and a Lot of Drama
- Here's What Chris Evans Says of Captain America's Hydra Plot Twist
- Blac Chyna's Baby Bump Is Growing! Model Bares Belly in Black Sports Bra