Paris Hilton's Younger Brother Conrad Injured in Car Accident
Paris Hilton's younger brother, Conrad Hilton, was reportedly injured in a car crash which occurred on a highway near Palm Springs, California on Saturday, August 23. California Highway Patrol Sergeant Daniel Hesser claimed Conrad was sent to Desert Regional Medical Center but his current condition is still unknown.
According to California Highway Patrol, Conrad was driving his BMW on Interstate 10 at around 12:30 P.M. when he tried to change lanes and hit the back of Volkswagen Beetle. He then lost control of his car and hit the rear of a tractor trailer before coming to a stop on the side of the road.
Conrad was pulled from his car by firefighters using the jaws of life. Investigators determined that drugs and alcohol were not factors in the accident. However, Officer Stephanie Hamilton claimed Conrad had been speeding before the accident happened and "several motorists called him in for reckless driving."
This is not the first accident Conrad has been involved in. Back in 2011, he hit a parked car, which in turn smashed another car, when he was driving in Brentwood.
More Paris Hilton News
- Khloe Kardashian Sparks Engagement Rumors After Spotted With Diamond Ring
- 'The Foreigner' Trailer: Jackie Chan Get Revenge on Pierce Brosnan
- Kourtney Kardashian and Younes Bendjima Call It Quits
- Alleged Selena Gomez and Justin Bieber Collab 'Steal Our Love' Leaks Online
- New Couple Alert? Katy Perry and Chris Martin Are Spotted Holding Hands
- Super Junior's Leeteuk Gets Robbed in Switzerland
- Kardashian-Jenner Sisters Throw Surprise Birthday Party for Khloe
- Evidence of Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Kyo's Rendezvous in Bali Revealed